It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the stories of 911 "jumpers" true?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Okay I just showed my husband who has been a Graphic Illustrator since 1992, the video with the photographs. His opinion:

The Man falling with knee bent, the famous one: Not faked regular Jpeg artifact: REAL
The second one with the man leaning back looking like he was sitting in a park bench: His opinion: FAKED

So what it boils down to why would some pictures be real and some be faked.....I believe my husband over some stranger any day of the week.....

edit on 26-12-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by septic

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by septic

I saw people jumping on that day when their aired that live. A man and a woman held hands together and took the drop because they couldn;t get around the fire on the floors below them. 60+ stories is a long way down.
If you know youre going to die anyway, but you know people have survived falling from as much as a mile up when their parachutes fail, it makes more sense to jump than to try and ride the building down.

And yes i heard stories about a guy who rode the building down while on the roof and it's utter bullsh*t.

Well, I appreciate a good story too, but they simply fall apart under scrutiny...especially the "holding hands" accounts. What you're repeating are the same kind of wartime propaganda stories used to mobilize armies for generations.

Thats not propaganda bro. Propaganda was when in WWII just before the D-Day invasion Hitler radio broadcasted that the allies should leave their parachutes at home because they would be able to walk down on the flak alone. That's propaganda. Prapaganda is used to instill fear, not piss people off so they want you dead in the worst way and willing to drop nukes on you to achieve that goal.

You just described 911.

I know how folks like to talk about the Nazi propaganda, but the Nazis were copying US propaganda, thanks to their lessons from WWI. Repeating the propaganda about the Nazi propaganda isn't going to go far...history began before WWII.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by septic

Yeah well I went to your profile and read your other posts and am now genuinely interested. Sorry about the comment about your age..

If you want the nutshell of what my thoughts on 911 are, I can't put it any better than Yankee451:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

When you enlarge any picture it becomes pixelated. true, the entire picture becomes equally pixelated, not just parts of it. The examples used were highlighting the difference in pixelation between the jumpers and the background. If they were the same image, the pixelation would match.

I noticed that in one of the pictures in the video. The building itself was not pixelated, but the jumper was.

But as others have pointed out, when faced with extreme heat and smoke inhalation, many would choose jumping over staying if there was no other way out.

But never doubt the trickery of the media. Remember the "dead Osama" picture they circulated worldwide?

(warning - graphic)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The second one with the man leaning back looking like he was sitting in a park bench: His opinion: FAKED

I thought it was a bit weak using that particular image. The position of the jumpers in the air doesn't prove anything. Just because he wasn't doing a swan dive does not instantly mean it was fake.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Of course the story of Jumpers are true!

If there is fire involved there will be "jumpers", be it a two story building or a 110 story building. I would rather jump then be burned alive and if you think otherwise you've obviously never been subject to intense heat. Feel intense heat and the first thing you'll want to do is get away from it.

When provided with the unnatural choice of either jumping or burning alive, it will be nothing but an unthinkable action that would drive you to one or the other.

And on the topic of no jumpers on 9/11 ... I guess there were also no fires on 9/11 or that the towers haven't been replaced with a memorial. In fact, maybe if we go to New York, we'll find the towers standing there unscathed. /sarcasm

-AS-
edit on 26-12-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
As a Truther I understand why you're questioning this (because once we find untruths, everything becomes questionable) but at the same time I am appalled.

First off (I know I am going to come off very sarcastic and mean but) I automatically have to question anything being presented by a person with dirty finger nails like this YouTuber Albatross234 has!
That's number one.

Number two: Okay. Maybe a few photos MIGHT have been doctored, faked, forged and photo-shopped as a ruse to drive that proverbial nail in our heart so we would almost DEMAND a war against BinLaden however, you're overlooking the fact that people on the street, live....as this was happening, were talking about people jumping out the windows. I hardly think there's a conspiracy here. People real-time were gasping at the sight of people jumping.

Number three: As far as smashing out windows? You make it sound like they actually lifted the building. Listen, if your life is in danger and there's a bunch of you trying to survive and breathe, smashing out glass is hardly an
achievement that requires great skill or strength.

In your (honest?) attempt to bring light to this day, you're actually (in my opinion) causing more damage to the cause. Because accusations like this make the rest of us look bad.

So like I said, I'm not against your questioning....I'm more against your judgment to question this particular part of the day though.

9-11 was an inside job. Period. End of discussion. But not every single part was staged.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So, Septic,

Thus far, you believe.

1. The planes were faked. CGI'd

2. The Buildings were faked. ( hollow shells missing floors, toilets and etc)

3. The Victims were faked. (false personal info and etc.)

4. The Jumpers were faked.

5. What next?

My question to you is this: 'Do you ever look in the mirror and question if your reflection is genuine?'

Why should I believe you're anything but a fake poster, planted by tptb to make truthers look like fools?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItanimuliiluminatI
I also witnessed several explosions from the bottom floor of both buildings. There were also many blasts that went off a few floors below the towers as they fell as if perfectly timed.

This part here specifically is what I am interested in....they were hiding something that needed to be destroyed and you my friend are a witness.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

9-11 was an inside job. Period. End of discussion. But not every single part was staged.

Which parts weren't staged, or has the discussion ended, period?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

This thread is about the people who Jumped. Please stay on topic.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

One of the ways propagandists control you is through the use of fear.

Most people are terrified of fire, and when you consider the biblical "hell" is a lake of unending fire, you could say most folks are hard-wired to be scared senseless by it.

For the 911 psyop to succeed, the American people needed to be traumatized, and any good propagandist knows one of the best buttons to push is fear, with the lowest hanging fruit being the fear of fire.

I think I probably went through the same horror most folks would when I was exposed to the "jumpers" story. I treated the jumping folks with a kind of reverence, an automatic belief that people chose to jump out the window rather than face the raging infernos. It never crossed my mind the stories might be false. What monster would ever consider to fabricate a story like that?

Well, to properly investigate 911, one needs to also investigate the claims of the "jumpers".

One of the things 911 taught me was the media are not to be trusted. For the last 10 years we've seen how the alternative and mainstream media have been exposed as the propaganda arms of the military. Anyone knowing the history of the media knows they are created and owned by powerful interests, and always have been.

After 10 years of studying 911 I have come to the conclusion most if not all the stories that dredge up the sort of visceral, biblical horror that stops all reason, are there for just that...to scare us. For the event to have occurred is inconsequential if the general public aren't horrified by it, and the general public won't know about anything unless the media tell them. For the jumper story to have actually occurred wasn't necessary for the public to be horrified by it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Do the stories of people jumping through 22 inch windows holding hands while on fire ring true, or do they sound like a cheesy propagandist tug on your fight or flight instinct?

dude are you trolling
im not going to watch your video
i know for a fact there were jumpers as i had my brother watching on 911 and he saw at least 3 people jumping
he was about a block away from the center

the smoke was so thick and toxic that it makes perfect sense that people wouldnt want a slow painful torture death and would jump instead

please keep your sick thoughts that people would lie about this to yourself
not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy in life!

edit on 26-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well if I was in the building, Let's just say, rather then jumping, I would of been on ATS making my last post.

But, yeah, I only saw 3 jumpers at the time that happened. I do remember there was two people who both jumped together. Knowing that those two knew that they were going to die and didn't want to face it alone, so, they jumped together to have some type of peace, or have a quick and painless death. The building would of been painful. Least jumping you get it over with it.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItanimuliiluminatI
I also witnessed several explosions from the bottom floor of both buildings. There were also many blasts that went off a few floors below the towers as they fell as if perfectly timed.

This part here specifically is what I am interested in....they were hiding something that needed to be destroyed and you my friend are a witness.....

Where are you people coming from? So now the explosions are indicative of 'them' needing to hide something?
Are you forgetting that this was real life and not some Wild E Coyote cartoon. When the hell did 'they' have time to orchestrate all this?....and down to the most miniscule detail?

I have to assume some of you are just very young and very passionate about this but some of you really aren't putting too much consideration into what you're saying.

The 'explosions' came from boilers and generators and WHATEVER else that was there, exploding due to the heat.
They weren't demolition explosions because that's NOT how a controlled demolition works. They don't set off explosives, randomly.

And the damn jumpers were REAL and these poor people died because 9-11 was an INSIDE job.

STOP making this government sponsored situation worse. It doesn't need anymore help.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

I'm having trouble answering your post, so I will concede all your points. I stand corrected.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Which parts weren't staged, or has the discussion ended, period?

It was an inside job. HOW it was done is not important in the grand scheme of things. Because we will never agree on this.

But most people do concede that the government(s) were at minimum complicate at not preventing this.

But for me, I'm one step ahead of that and I actually blame my government for being behind this entire event.

What they did?....how they did it?....when they did it?....or where they did it is not important. Because for me, I already know WHY they did it.

Operation Northwoods -meets- September 11th.
And instead of Castro; it was BinLaden.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I have been in life and death situations before so I can tell you with certainty I would do whatever it takes to survive, and since to jump meant certain death, that would mean trying to take one of the three fire escapes, as we would have trained to do through regular fire drills.

Well if the fire escapes are blocked off . There was a massive explosion or explosions how one looks at it. How would you get down then ? Pull off some serious MacGyver

I am sure those people hanging out of the building were not trying to get a better view if there was a way down. So I guess the answer to my question from you is that you would wait a slow painful death for some reason. Because Macgyver always prevails to the next episode.

edit on 26/12/11 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Why is it so important then that the jumpers are real, and again, why would the images be faked?

Is it more believable if they killed a bunch of people? Do you think it'd be easier to recruit players if they thought there were about to kill a bunch of their countrymen, or if they thought no one would die?

I'm treated like a leper for even questioning the story, which in itself handily proves my point.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join