It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the stories of 911 "jumpers" true?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by codefox
There are, or were vids out there ,If I remember the one I saw was taken from a nearby building , It showed many people contacting the ground & 1 went right through a metal bus shelter roof ....they pretty much exploded on impact & it looked like just clothes & blood were left ,...I have no doubt people jumped ,...period
Could additional photos have been faked or tamperd with ? Sure ,...people do alot of things for alot of reasons
but people did jump & its horrible .

Please post the videos so they may be scrutinized by all. Some of us are capable of investigating without being horrified.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

A camera would not pixelate a falling object differently, it would capture a blur with the same pixelation as the rest of the image. The entire image is a two dimensional capture of a three dimensional event...the pixels remain constant regardless of what is being captured.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

also, this.
edit on 27-12-2011 by d00d557 because: N/A

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Aahhh I could have gone my whole life not knowing about that website eeeekkkkkk. Its like a car accident, you know you shouldnt look but cant help it...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

yep, sounds like gore. i've been looking at it for a while unfortunately, somewhat of a morbid fascination.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mully

Originally posted by septic
You have the floor.

If you and your facebook brethren are so offended, surely you can point to a non-fraudulent image to support your assumption?

What in the (bleep) is wrong with you? My father was the supervisor for the Millenium Hotel, right next door to the WTC. He saw atleast 5 people jump out of the building. You're delusional.

What is wrong with you and most of the other posters? Can you not read? If you can't provide anything other than your "testimonial" you're not providing any proof, sorry but this is the internet and I don't know you from Adam. I have provided an easily proved or disproved premise; the images used to support the jumper claims are fake. After discovering fraud, it is natural to suspect the whole story, and still more natural to request proof of someone who insists the story is true. See, the proof to date has been fake, so from now on the burden of proof should be heavier, at least in a sane world.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I woke up just after the 1st plane hit, I was watching live when the 2nd plane hit, live, not a re-broadcast, the news camera zoomed up to see the smoke, I saw the live footage of people jumping, multiple people, maybe 2, 3, 4 people jump, I saw the news anchor lady ask 'what is that?', the camera zoomed up some more to reveal it was clearly people jumping from the smoking broken windows, the news anchor was clearly shocked seeing it for the first time understanding what she was seeing, the feed was shortly switched to a zoomed out shot.

I saw people jumping live, they didn't show it long because it was horrifying.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
I do not know where all these videos are surfacing from...When I watched the coverage that day, all I saw was one person jump from the buildings...

That's because the media showed some rare class and stopped showing jumpers, they were jumping right up to the collapse.

I've been in a burning building with full turnout gear and an airpak, can't imagine what it's like without it.
edit on 27-12-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is it possible that some people may not want truth, but in all actuality have a strange perversion as evidenced in the recent links to graphic pics? Meaning, when people post here wanting photos could they not be in essence just trying to fulfill their fantasies? I know I am bordering on TC stuff but lets think about the psychology of it for a moment. Not naming names or assuming anything here. Wanting pictures to justify something could just be a cover for something else more dark and sinister.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I mean I understand what you are saying, trolling for pics. This is ATS however, and not 4chan. There is also a miraculous thing called google.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think it's really telling that the OP has ignored all of the eye witnesses on this site. It is the equivalent to "pics or it didn't happen".

I was also there that day. I wasn't close enough to see jumpers as I was watching the events from the roof of my building at 20th and 7th Street but I did have a camera and I can tell you that when I started to see the second building fall, I lifted my camera and then stopped. I just didn't feel that it was right to take pictures of such a gruesome moment. In hindsight, I sort of regret not having a picture of that moment because from my memory, the bottom of the building started to collapse leaving the top portion sort of suspended for a second before the top then followed... but it's just a memory, I have no proof that is how it happened. I do have some pictures of the buildings before collapse and then after but my point is, even if eye witnesses had a camera at the time (and ps. not everyone brings a camera to work with them), that doesn't mean that everybody was snapping away at the horror unfolding before us. We were all in shock.

I have a friend who was in a building right next door and she told me that she saw people jumping before she left the building, took off her high heels and then ran North until she found a cab to take her as far North as she could get. She would have no reason to make that up.

To your point about manipulated photos, this may interest you. Not long after that day, I came upon a previously empty store front that had been taken over with candid photos from that day. There was a guy with a computer and a printer in there and I asked him what this was. He said that he was collecting photos from anyone who wanted to share the pictures they had taken that day. There were quite a few from Ground Zero and I couldn't help but notice the lack of bodies or anything indicating that anyone had been there that day (other than rescuers combing the pile). I asked him about it and he said that he had removed any body parts from the imagery because he didn't feel it was right to show that. He said there had been a lot. For all I know, this guy had such an amazing collection of images from that day - both unaltered and altered - that when asked to release them to authorities, he used the cleaned up backgrounds and put the victims back in. That would explain any anomolies in the images you're talking about. Doesn't mean the victims weren't there. But who knows? That is all conjecture... What isn't conjecture is that there were plenty of eye witnesses that day to the people who jumped or fell. If you choose to ignore them, that's on you.

Those of us who were there don't need pictures to know what happened that day. It was horrific. That's not to say that I believe the official story about how and why it happened... but it did happen. Airplanes hit the buildings and people jumped out of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The heck with the media, I've spoken with people who were there, and saw it with their own eyes, in addition to watching it on the news when it happened, and hearing the genuine horror in the reporters' voices.

Good find. I always wondered why people would jump when they saw a fire

Burning alive, or a quick death from impact?...hmm....hard choice? Not really.... I'm sure those who jumped simply didn't find any other way out (i.e. stairway or door in front of it aflame, etc.).

Whether it was some kind of red flag operation, etc., well, the debate will always rage on that, but I have no doubt some folks jumped, that's for sure.

That's because the media showed some rare class and stopped showing jumpers, they were jumping right up to the collapse.

True as well. If you look for it, you'll find such statements by media outlets as well. They couldn't have avoided it initially in the live reports, but when re-airing, they showed some restraint and didn't show that.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

My niece lived in an apartment high rise close enough to the WTCs that she witnessed someone jump.
I feel bad that she has that memory. So there was at least one. I don't doubt that there were many feeling this

pain is horrible.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Here's a shot of the canopy holes, but yes I've seen all the shots of the roast beef and other slices of meat spread throughout the street, and wonder if anyone can identify a human body part in those shots? If you were a propagandist tasked with fabricating an horrific scene, how would you do it without using real bodies?

I believe all the available images have been addressed here and here and here and here

edit on 27-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
You are right about he fear factor being important to the propagandist. But yes many peoplr dir indeed jump, and I have seen some of the after photos with body parts being all over the place and some which have obviously just exploded on impact with the concrete.

That said it could be that some of those body parts wrre dues to bombs around the basement area. One of the first responders even found a body hidden in a closet, go figure.

I wonder why no one paid attention to this.... if it's true that a body was hidden in the closet..... well maybe it's worth looking into. I mean I think so. Maybe someone that knew too much?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

facepalm. there's no getting through to you is there?
www.bestgore.com...
www.bestgore.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

I mean I understand what you are saying, trolling for pics.

Yeah but it goes deeper than that. Anyone can google for pics but you dont get the attention from other people while doing it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join