It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the stories of 911 "jumpers" true?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The only one that stuck out to me as suspicious was the one where the man was too far from the building. Yet, theres a chance that it was edited to look that way. I don't understand why anyone would think the jumpers were fake due to the fact that both the conspiracy and non conspiracy viewpoints accept the fact that there were fires in the building so of course some people would rather take a leap of faith rather than perish in a fiery blaze.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I saw people falling(I won't say jumped they could have been pushed)on live TV.Trust me,people died that day!

The next time you see your president throwing up the Devil's hand sign while smiling maybe you'll believe that there are Satanists that love sacrificing people to their "God".

It wasn't a sy-op..it was a real-op!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What a ridiculous thread, but this type of thread is becoming the norm on ATS rather than the exception. The OP presents an ill conceived conspiracy theory based on little-to-no research and a video made by someone who obviously has no expertise on the subject matter.

There were so many eye witnesses, so many independent video recordings, so many bodies outside the buildings that it's just plain ludicrous to suggest that the jumpers were faked.

I mean really people...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
13 pages about a poorly made Youtube video by a lady that doesn't even have a clue about pixelation? Yes, I contributed a couple posts to this "topic", but they were in response to GoodDave's FAKE 9/11 jumper picture(a Russian man hit by a truck).

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Originally posted by Pinkarella
reply to post by intrptr

Video has been removed from Youtube.

That was my point... The "they" censors are at work all the time rewriting history, omitting the truth from under out very noses. The video I had bookmarked was of the Helo flyby of the ground around tower (?) showing numerous bodies and holes from bodies that fell or "jumped". The narrative told of the lobby glass painted red with so much blood from the impacts. Most of the people evacuating that day from the towers saw it. (the lobby window)
Edited from our screens by the powers that be.

(sorry about that)

Or is material that could be judged as offensive and/or upsetting being removed, quite within the Ts and Cs of the site? Do you like to watch people die? Not everyone does.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So let me get this straight.

The United States government ensured that not only it would crash 4 planes on 9/11, but have people jump or make it look like people are jumping? You have got to be kidding me. Do you know what the man power would be like for such an operation? Do you also believe that the USS Cole, the bombings in Africa, Bali, London, Madrid are all psychological operations as well?

This isn't a Hollywood blockbuster where 4 guys using solely TNT bring down a building and throw dummies outside a window. The amount of effort, timing, and even the devil himself would not have been able to pull this off if it were a plan. 9/11 was a perfect storm of low security at airports, FAA confusion, and a reluctant approach to prevent 9/11 by the Bush administration. The Bush administration, Mossad, or the Illuminati played no part in this. I get so angry every time a 9/11 truther posts. The amount of ignorance and blindness in the face of an obsession displayed by truthers is outrageous.

edit on 27-12-2011 by Mully because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's true.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What you don't realize is that the lady is correct. The background should share the same pixel sized squares and they do not. I do Photoshop for a living.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ugmold

It's 2011. Photoshop is not brain surgery and we shouldn't respect your opinion based on you playing with Photoshop to make Memes daily. Look at the handfuls of videos of people jumping out of the North and South Towers.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Mully because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
What you don't realize is that the lady is correct. The background should share the same pixel sized squares and they do not. I do Photoshop for a living.

So the people on this very forum that witnessed people falling from the buildings are part of the conspiracy now and are lying?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'd dispute your first two sentences, the velocity of someone falling against a static backdrop (the building) means there are all sorts of possibilities for differences.The buildings are constants so the detail would remain the same. The falller for obvious reasons, isn't. Then introduce low quality copies which may or may not have been tampered with, then who knows.

If you 'do' Photoshop for a living, I obviously wouldn't know, but not sure how you would 'do' it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

If you 'do' Photoshop for a living, I obviously wouldn't know, but not sure how you would 'do' it.

Like this.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Sources for the pictures ...

They are on the public domain. Surely some exist that haven't been tampered with.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by bjarneorn

Sources for the pictures ...

They are on the public domain. Surely some exist that haven't been tampered with.

Nope, nope, you're right. They've all been tampered with. Big fake job. No jumpers. So why don't you finally go public and bring this thing to light? C'mon, lead the way! We're all right behind you!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
13 pages about a poorly made Youtube video by a lady that doesn't even have a clue about pixelation? Yes, I contributed a couple posts to this "topic", but they were in response to GoodDave's FAKE 9/11 jumper picture(a Russian man hit by a truck).

Go Ron Paul!

Yes 13 pages of indignation and off-topic posts, yet I'm the one whose posts are deleted.

And still no one is able to show how any of the images are real that were used to support the jumper story.

Ron Paul will fix everything, only he can be trusted, because this is the election that will make everything all better. Using the corrupt tools provided by a corrupt system to select our corrupt leader will change everything...this time's the charm, I'm sure of it.

The behavior modification fellas did a great job with the jumpers, as evidenced by this thread, and as also evidenced by all the Ron Paul stars in so many eyes.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

So the people on this very forum that witnessed people falling from the buildings are part of the conspiracy now and are lying?

I have met many on this site who swear they witnessed aluminum wing tips slice through a steel building. They were mistaken as well. I never said the jumper witnesses were lying, I simply said I don't believe them. I'm looking for non-fraudulent evidence.

Evidently most folks aren't bothered by fraudulent images being used to support an allegedly true story. If the story was true, you'd think there would be non-tampered-with images as well.

I am clearly insane for demanding proof for such an extraordinary claim, and based on the bulk of the responses, the sane reaction is to be angered at the guy who pointed out the fraud.

edit on 27-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
What a ridiculous thread, but this type of thread is becoming the norm on ATS rather than the exception. The OP presents an ill conceived conspiracy theory based on little-to-no research and a video made by someone who obviously has no expertise on the subject matter.

There were so many eye witnesses, so many independent video recordings, so many bodies outside the buildings that it's just plain ludicrous to suggest that the jumpers were faked.

I mean really people...

You have the floor.

If you and your facebook brethren are so offended, surely you can point to a non-fraudulent image to support your assumption?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are, or were vids out there ,If I remember the one I saw was taken from a nearby building , It showed many people contacting the ground & 1 went right through a metal bus shelter roof ....they pretty much exploded on impact & it looked like just clothes & blood were left ,...I have no doubt people jumped ,...period
Could additional photos have been faked or tamperd with ? Sure ,...people do alot of things for alot of reasons
but people did jump & its horrible .

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

man you people are dense. I will make no comment on 9/11 other than I believe some higher ups turned their heads and allowed it to happen. As for the jumpers they did indeed exist. I have seen many graphic pictures of jumpers hanging off buildings and splattered on the awnings and cars below the WTC. I will link you to them, however I warn you they are very graphic. Very rare as well. Also lol at you guys' gulibility. As if the 9/11 attacks weren't psychologically terrorizing enough. Hurr they faked jumpers to increase the psyops factor.

Exhibit A:www.bestgore.com...
dude obviously didn't make it to the pavement and splattered on the side of a building.
Exhibit B:www.bestgore.com...
bodies all over the awning at ground level
Exhibit C:www.bestgore.com...
jumper pancaked on street.
/thread

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join