It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Paul's supporters are druggies and idiots

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
What does all the smear against Dr. Ron Paul equal?

"Methinks the lady (media) doth protest too much."

Quote: Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II.

Truly - if you were ever in doubt about Dr. Ron Paul? Take a little trip down memory lane.

Do you remember who MSM endorsed in the past?
You do? Then, remind yourself what that candidate actually did, not said, but actually DID for the 'common man'.

Now, with that answer in mind. Do you want some of the same?

No?

Well, history repeats itself. So now ask yourself do want to follow a MSM candidate again? This time hoping for a better outcome? (Which is the practical definition of insanity, continually repeating the same thing over and over hoping for another outcome)...

OR - do you want a chance for you and your Grandchildren RIGHT NOW?
You do?

Then vote Dr. Ron Paul for President.

Simple

peace
edit on 27-12-2011 by silo13 because: more peace

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I really don't even know where to start with this one, other than to say that, i suspect that anyone who takes CNN any more credile than the Enquirer lately would have to be on drugs as well. Between the myriad of "eye candy" stupid women reporters and the ugly ones (such as the one who ambushed Ron Paul the other day about a trumped up charge of racism, and oh yeah, that is CNN's version of equality....the ratio of ugly women to pretty women.) Anyway, back on point. I have a Power Engineering degree and an I.T. Degree and and Microsoft Certified and I don't even drink. I support Ron Paul all the way. CNN is like a bunch of spoiled children....the more we show them attention....the more they are going to talk. Let's stop writing about them on here.....it just encourages them.
Just turn your TV on to CNN (for whatever reason) and turn the volume down and just 'LOOK' at Erin and Brooke. Better yet, if you don't watch and their ratings go down.....maybe they will just go away. Not unlike cancer though,....I suspect they will not.BTW, call me a male Chauvinist if you want, in this world full of women today who are more men than even most men.....I wear that badge with pride. It would be nice to have some of that feminie charm back...AND YES....when I say feminine charm I do mean women in the kitchen, raising babies etc. (being barefoot and pregnant is optional, although men better watch out for the pregnancy thing.....you're odds in court against a woman is anything but equal).
edit on 27-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The mind numbing stupidity that is CNN has dead brain cells written all over it

www.youtube.com...

Wolf Blitzer is obviously a heavy crack coc aine user

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it Wolf!

edit on 27-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You are correct, it is opinion.
However, folks just need the facts, not someone's opinion.
Especially when you present it as fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The media is losing this battle hardcore and they can't believe it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ron Paul will remove aid to all countries including Israel, The media is run by :;:;:; Do the math.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Even and BBC and UK are in the propaganda as well ..this is blatant ..look what is highlighted in this article under the pic of Ron Paul

"Correspondents say a Ron Paul victory in Iowa would be a major embarrassment to the Republican party"
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I would like to know what the exact interpretation of a "Druggie"is. Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time.

Or maybe you should go to your medicine cabinet and find the real killers.

I am not saying drugs aren't dangerous, but get things into perspective...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

CNN is done for on the internet, so they try to stay relevant and a talked about issue online.

And all because dr. Paul owned that propaganda-of-a-certain-flavor-wink-wink broadcasting station.

Well I can assure you that on my part at least 100 people will stop watching CNN, no more pageviews for them. And that is from non-Paul voters.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why we will never return to an era where government works for us NOT against us. If this article doesn't make you have the willies then nothing will. Here is another blatant attempt by the media to paint Paul supporters into something they are not, while all the while dispelling any notion that the average citizen actually gives a crap about any of this and knows something about it.

Instead, they all believe that we are only as informed as THEY want us to be. Nothing could be further. Paul may not be the most charismatic candidate, but he speaks truth and truth is what they don't want to hear, nor do they want this voted into public office. Remember the last time someone was in office who tried to find out the truth?

The elite would lose power and that's never a good thing...for them. They will do whatever they can to not only maintain their power but grow it as well. 2012 will be a pivotal year with the collapse of so many economies (including ours) and the uprising of citizens who will move into the next phase of dissatisfaction with the government.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ozwest

Not only that but the "special" person that wrote the article probably drinks him/herself.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by tw0330
reply to post by antonia

He doesn't have to say the words in order for others to see what he is really saying.

Um no, he didn't say either word. If you want to attribute that to him he should have at least written it. You are inferring these things because you want to.

I've honestly been unable to come up with a single reason why someone would not absolutely adore Ron Paul. But it struck me this morning: The only people who couldn't love Ron Paul the same way he loves the constitution are the people who stand to lose a LOT of money, power, or wealth as a result of the country being turned back over to the people.

Luckily for us Paul supporters, people like that are few and far between.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
one comment on CNN that said it all..

jnke: This kind of article is why Ron Paul is getting more support. The slander does not work any more. This is 2011, information is freely available on the internet.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Don't expect a fair argument from the mainstream news establishments.
They will come up the sneakiest and disingenuous arguments against ron paul.
They are basically trolling you guys. Obviously Ron Paul more than likely has a better understanding of economics than any other candidate left or right does. I mean how often have we heard romney or perry mention "austrian economics"?

They certainly are getting scared though, this mud is starting to pile up

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Who's down for leaving some comments on the CNN page and maybe sending them some emails.
I can no longer support such a group that labels me a druggie.

Honestly, the drug issue is the last priority us patriots care about. Lets get to the real issues shall we?

BOYCOTT CNN!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

If we are going to send a negative article to the home page of ATS every time something bad is said about Paul for the next five to nine years? I'm sorry but that is staple trash journalism and not news in any way, shape, or form. Yeah, the media HATES Ron Paul because he is five times too smart for them and ten times too honest. Learn to live with that fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
OF COURSE CNN is against Ron Paul. (actually, they are against ALL the republican candidates). Mitt Romney is being shoved down our throats . Mitt is the crown prince of TPTB. It's pretty obvious.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This is very comical in looking at many of these reply's.

According to many of them, because I posted this, I am on drugs myself, and I am "drink myself to death every night". And you wonder where CNN comes up with this stuff? Look no further than the ATS trolls, and you will find all the propaganda you need.

As for this being on the front page of ATS, I had nothing to do with that, except for an experiment in what makes a post popular here on ATS.

I have seen many great posts come and go, only because it didn't have a "marketing" type of title. So I decided to test this theory and see if it was the content or the title that makes for a popular post. Yes I'll admit that nothing in the article specifically says anything about Ron Paul supporters being "Druggies" or "Idiots". I believe the implication is their, but not the exact words.

However in order for a post to receive any attention here on ATS, the title must catch people's eyes, it's no different than other websites and media sources doing the same thing with their headlines.

So I ask you, are we really that different than everybody else when we pick and choose what to read based on a catchy, even somewhat misinterpreted headline?

Just a question.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
The media is now throwing blind punches. Ron Paul leans to the left and BOOOM KIDNEY SHOT like bas rutten would say

It's so obvious now though that the name-calling will be counter-productive - more people are realising that the mainstream lie and are manipulated to an agenda - this realisation is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
I didn't read "druggies" or "idiots" in there.

Maybe you taking it a bit too personally? It is an opinion piece.

You are so right Antonia.
Even though I disagree with your opinion or transaltion, and that many out there that agree with you are devoid of sense and thought because of psycho-tropic medications and abuses leaving them unable to think for themselves needing media approval for what to think..well....I am not going to make any claims you are an idiot or a druggie, that would be too far reaching.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join