It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your greatest pleasure?...In the world.Mine is to ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
To witness the true love of spirit, and the joy it brings, to everyone.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Sometimes my Jager
I am sorry to hear that ,there are many other ways to pent your feelings and your suffer.

edit on 26-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: your

edit on 26-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: your

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisFalseReality
To witness the true love of spirit, and the joy it brings, to everyone.
I wish you many years to enjoy that here on ATS!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To create and consume art, in any of its various forms - music, painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, gallery openings, concerts - whatever I can get my hands on. The artists of the world have helped me get through life, really. I want to give that gift back to people somewhere, anywhere; even if it's just one person, it was worth my whole life.
edit on 26-12-2011 by UnivoxSuperfuzz because: dramatic preposition insertion

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UnivoxSuperfuzz

I want to give that gift back to people somewhere; even if it's just one person, it was worth my whole life.
To give to others,or to give back to others is the greatest art of all.

edit on 26-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: T

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I used to enjoy going to the park in the City and feeding the ducks and geese. Actually, I enjoy feeding anything but there was something special about throwing bread into the lake and having little ducks dancing at my feet asking for their share. And the occasional peck from a goose, who was waiting behind me, so I wouldn't forget them. The swans would be friendly, too.

I'd also take some nuts along with me, for the squirrels, they used to be so tame.

Out in the country I still manage to find someone or other to feed. Today I stopped by a field and gave some hay from a nearby bale to a couple of horses.

And there's a little mouse who lives in a low stone wall opposite my kitchen window. Just before I wash the dishes I put out some crumbs of bread for the mouse to collect. A couple of birds stop by, too, for their dinner. It makes washing up a lot more fun if I can watch them whilst I do it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

WOW,that sounds like in a fairy tale.That is like in a movie.Good for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Sourdough bread, potato soup with bacon, and a tall glass of hefeweizen. Taken as a meal that is the greatest pleasure I can think of off the top of my head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join