It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human beings, a special race.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So, i've always wondered why humans were visited so much (you know we are, and I have always wondered why?

If you think about it a second, you will come up with a simply hypothesis, humans are special, and why is that... because our race is very war mongering, we get stronger when our emotions are damaged, we can easily kill something without a hint of thought or regret (at the moment.) we have a lot of hate and love, and we don't even care if we kill each other, which I think other races who visit us find this very fascinating.

Humans are also very narcissistic if you think about it, we would gladly destroy or hide information so nobody else would learn it, that way we feel even more about ourselves so they we "know" something the next person does not.

This is another simple hypothesis, and this is based on evidence around us, I believe humans were once a space faring race, but we were full of hate and love as said above, that we were exiled to this planet as punishment, and the reason why we have not publicly been helped or recovered by other races IS this reason, they are afraid of us, but don't really want to destroy us in case they need us.

This entire paragraph could be considered foolish as well, but I would like to think humans are special, and thats just another great human trait we have.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

I believe it is because they are us. We are their children, family. Not talking about the greys. They are like the trouble maker in the family. Thats why they are interested in us. They have been our guardians. They put us here. And are watching us grow and learn. And soon they will be here to unite with us. We are not a war hungry race. We are a race that has been force fed these depressing, fear mongering realities to make us believe this. We are loving beings that are being manipulated by evil, greedy beings. I know i like the feeling of helping another person. No matter how angry or annoyed state i could be in, when i hold the door for someone and they show their graditude, it affects me deep down. Its a good feeling to help. The people that are abusing our society, making us more seperate, causing racism, are keeping us from doing good things to people. Because once you realise how much you enjoy helping people you wont go back to the way they want us to be. They want us to think we are seperate, superior, war mongering, hateful beings, because thats what they are. Misery likes company. And it just so happens misery is profitable.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, you can't have love without hate and you can't have peace without war, if you are incapable of feeling hate you can't feel love, You are right it does feel good to help people, but you have to admit it also feels good to hate people too, everyone has some kind of hate and love, no one is immune to this.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I dont hate anyone. Hate is an illusion. It is something we have been taught. I am sorry that you feel pleasure in hating another human being.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I assume you are talking about aliens visiting, well if they do there is nothing to say they dont visit all over the universe. I am sure that other life forms out there will often have similar traits to our own, many other animals show similar characteristics to us. In short, I do not think we are special at all, we just let ourselves down as we have great potiential to evolve yet do not focus on moving forwards or simply dont care.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo
Well, you can't have love without hate and you can't have peace without war, if you are incapable of feeling hate you can't feel love, You are right it does feel good to help people, but you have to admit it also feels good to hate people too, everyone has some kind of hate and love, no one is immune to this.

And that is the curse of the human species. We always fall to an extreme, one way or another. We have to learn and live the balance of both in order to coexist.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Daecollo ,I kinda think we are an interesting petri dish with many hands in the pot. And being on the far end of galactic civilization , ya there hasta be something that interests them here big time.
You ask a good question .

en.wikipedia.org...(album) Ya we are feared. I dont blame them either . Im even scared of us)
edit on 26-12-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

Ok i give up . Look for her 2112 thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have not felt hate in years. Frustration, anger, resentment yes but, not hate. It is the duality of mankind that makes us feel that you cannot have one without the other. I believe that once I began to reflect on those harmful emotions I found their source and have, albeit slowly, began to remove the conditioning.

Are humans special? Yes. Even down to our DNA we are different. I also believe outsiders have and are visiting us. Your reason for this is interesting. Maybe we have fallen from a once great space faring civilization. Maybe we are the experiments of a higher intelligence. I do not think it is due to our duality in emotion that keeps them from openly interacting. I cannot see humans beings as unique in a universal sense.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I must disagree with you on our being "special."
Agression is an outgrowth of the normal competitive process that all life must have as a basic requirement to even exist. It is as basic as is life itself. Nothing would exist without it, not the first one-celled creature or plant.
This necessary aspect of life is to be be found across the Universe, a universal feature of life, if a nagging hinderance to evolving into a true state of bliss.

Now, if you want to mean "special" as in "special ed," I would say you are right on. We need adult supervision and training to take a mature place in the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

I must disagree with you on our being "special."
Agression is an outgrowth of the normal competitive process that all life must have as a basic requirement to even exist. It is as basic as is life itself. Nothing would exist without it, not the first one-celled creature or plant.
This necessary aspect of life is to be be found across the Universe, a universal feature of life, if a nagging hinderance to evolving into a true state of bliss.

Now, if you want to mean "special" as in "special ed," I would say you are right on. We need adult supervision and training to take a mature place in the cosmos.

Aggression exists in all life-forms, even cruelty, but most life forms don't have the intelligence to know what they did is good or bad, humans can know they are doing bad, and enjoy it, they know when they are doing good, and enjoy it.

Humans can hurt each other and enjoy it, they can love each other and enjoy it.

new topics

top topics

join