It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS - Areopagus of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What is the babbler trying to say you ask? Draw a parallel from the Occupy movement. The Areopagus is the spot where wise men proclaimed their wisdom. ATS is the current day Areopagus. Consider this short Audio Chapter form Acts:

Acts 17

Audio of Acts 17 - Listen Intently

Please consider this post: Matter and Faith - Impressions in the Cosmos - Does Life Have Meaning?

22 Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. 23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

edit on 26-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
O.O wut?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What exactly are you trying to say.

Never mind...just went to look at the other threads you started....all I can say is...Good Luck

edit on 26-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey, man.

I get it. Anyone who sticks around here will experience their own personal Apocalypse. The Big Reveal is underway, and it's all getting compiled and discussed on ATS.

ATScalypse Now.

edit on 26-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Hey, SuperiorEd, I just wanted to let you know that your sentiments and ideas in this thread are not lost on all; it is quite Ancient Greece up in here. I and others have been slinging words around the same invisible center, trying to define it. But yeah, it's happening here on ATS in spades.

top topics

join