It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mothership and Portal Sighting - Dec 26, 2011 '

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stumbled across this video which claims to show a UFO mothership in Mexico and a portal in Russia.

Although a wild assumption imo, they do seem like strange anomalies none the less, thought they were worthy of posting for some of our more knowledged members to look at..

For those who cannot watch video. The first part shows an orange light in the sky, which seems to 'break up' and changes to a smaller green light.. It looks as though there is some sort of 'debris' surrounding it.. The text on the video claims it is a mothership "morphing" into smaller ships..

The second part of the video shows a blue sky in Russia and what looks like a circle shaped 'cloud' or 'smoke' travelling across the sky with a bright light in the centre.
The text on the video claims this is a portal..

WARNING: contains dramatic music...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This video was posted a few days ago on ATS...I'll go find it. I think it was called 5 videos of UFO.

BRB...

Here it is...second video in the OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Star for giving us a disclaimer on the "dramatic" music. LOL

I also like how you recap the video for those that cannot watch. Although I can view videos, not many people do this when posting.

I have no clue what the circular cloud w/light could be on the Russian clips. I have not seen this phenomenon before, so I will wait patiently until someone with more knowledge replies.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
This video was post a few days ago on ATS...I'll go find it. I think it was called 5 videos of UFO.

BRB...

Thanks.. Be great if you could find it..
Did anyone have a reasonable explanation for it?

I did do a search.. and this video was only put up on Youtube today..

Ok i see you've posted it it..
ill watch it and have a read through the thread now.. it does seem though to be the second part of this video in Russia but not the Mexican sighting..
edit on 26/12/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Destinyone
This video was post a few days ago on ATS...I'll go find it. I think it was called 5 videos of UFO.

BRB...

Thanks.. Be great if you could find it..
Did anyone have a reasonable explanation for it?

I did do a search.. and this video was only put up on Youtube today..

Phage and Zorgon had much to say on this video....I posted the thread above.

You can't always find stuff already posted on ATS using the search function...not your problem. TY for reposting for those who missed it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

As for the first part of your clip, This is probably a chinese lantern with a firecracker inside on a long-ass fuse, most probably sent up by the same guy filming or one of his friends. When the firecracker goes off, the shell of the lantern gets blown of partly and catches fire, that is why you can see the smoke trail and debris falling. Also, it starts to descend at this point.

This is hard to see in that edited clip though, below is the original.
Watch in FULLSCREEN and observe very closely at 2:10, you can see the smoke clearly and most of the light goes out at this point. Still just a theory, but far more probable than an actual alien craft at least.... sadly.

As for the second part of that clip, this was already discussed in my previous thread mentioned above, and is most likely the soyuz rocket, and has nothing to do with the first part.

edit on 26-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I just started going through the posts on the other thread. Thanks.

I'd still like to thank Mister London for the re-post. I remember seeing that thread but didn't have time view it while it was on the top of the list.

Now I know what I rocket launch looks like : )

If it weren't for ATS, I might still be thinking that every dust particle floating around in a space station video to be a UFO.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Russian one is of a meridian satellite launch that failed, I think at the third stage. The Mexican one looks similar, but while Mexico does have satellites, or about to, they don't launch as far as I know.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

As for the first part of your clip, This is probably a chinese lantern with a firecracker inside on a long-ass fuse, most probably sent up by the same guy filming or one of his friends. When the firecracker goes off, the shell of the lantern gets blown of partly and catches fire, that is why you can see the smoke trail and debris falling. Also, it starts to descend at this point.

This is hard to see in that edited clip though, here is the original:

As for the second part of that clip, this was already discussed in my previous thread mentioned above, and is most likely the soyuz rocket, and has nothing to do with the first part.

ive read through that thread and can looks like that one has been put to bed..

and your explanation for the first.. i can see the logic there and would make sense but the light seems to remain in the sky for some time afterwards?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
When you said mothership, I was expecting to see this huge machine, which I did not, and transform suddenly into millions of little orbs zig zagging everywhere.

What a disappointment.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

We are being liberated. They have always been here. They know they have to help us now. Illuminatis goal ia about to be completed. They are up there, finishing off whats left of the Illuminatis spacecrafts. Where do you think this money was going? To buy land? They own the earth atm. They dont need us anymore. It is the illuminatis world that will make them rich to the universe. These ships are here to oust them and free us. Its an exciting time.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
How many satelites do our countries need? Lol its a cover. They dont want us to know they are sending supplies up there. Oh this is a piece of a satelite. Ya im sure. I hear about satelites falling apart all the time up there. Wake up

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

and your explanation for the first.. i can see the logic there and would make sense but the light seems to remain in the sky for some time afterwards?

Yes while that may seem odd, burning paper does indeed "fly", also considering it is quite far up already before the firecracker goes off, it would take a long while for it to hit the ground, especially while still burning. Of course, we cannot know how they built that contraption or what materials where used, but it would not be hard to manufacture something that burns for awhile high in the sky... and looked similar.. using the chinese lantern principle.

Also, it is clearly descending, although this might be hard to notice since there are no reference points, but he is clearly moving the camera manually to follow it whereever it goes...

Still it is just my theory, you are welcome to put out a better one, but this one certainly is better than an alien craft... considering the smoke and debris, and the speed of the object (following the wind) etc
edit on 26-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The one in Russia is explainable but to me it does not account for the one in Mexico.....
edit on 26-12-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Upon first viewing this phenomena and then in Russia with the orb creating some type mist around it got me to thinking in a different way.

While many agree that chem-trail spraying is on going, what few consider is that some of that spraying could be utilizing a new form of science that uses the known and admitted metal fragments most associated with in chem-trial spraying to defeat stealth capabilities.

While the Russian video shows this the best, a review of other videos covering this Russian incident clearly shows the orbs inability to cloak itself as it moved around in the sky.

This got me to thinking that perhaps Russia has discovered a means to ensure that any UFO type craft or even conventional type aircraft that shows itself cannot use any stealth cloaking device to hide itself.

There is currently new defense weapons technology capable of defeating IR capability and when it appeared as if the Russian UFO was unable to cloak itself, is to me why we were able to see it in the first place.

Anyway, while I realize that such a claim is unfounded, it does offer I feel more food for thought as to why there was a mysterious mist around the UFO the entire time.

It is this mist that to me denotes a technological defeat of their cloaking device and thus what allowed us to see what happened thereafter.

The UFO in Mexico while ejecting multiple smaller orbs from within the larger UFO, to me could be that the larger UFO serves as a portal or perhaps opens a worm hole or portal and then the other orbs pass through into our realm.

Those smaller probes may not have come from within the larger UFO if the larger craft is opening and or managing a portal opening for smaller craft to pass through into our world.

Anyway, this recent UFO coverage and the timing is what got my attention. With the increased UFO activity here and around our sun has been noted by many, it should be noted that UFO type sightings are up.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I felt like I was watching a Spielberg production with that music

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
While many agree that chem-trail spraying is on going...

Seriously? Since when?

edit on 26-12-2011 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

As that first idea sounds logical. Allow me to offer a counter. That idea would assume that humans, who could be anywhere from 400 to 4 million years less advanced, created a mist that makes the alien tech useless. To me it would seem they can travel great distances in a flash but we can splash some mud on their ships and make them visible. Although possible, i just doubt it. I do give you points for believing in ufos. Very open minded.
My take on all these Sightings is that disclosure is happening, slowly. They have the tech to not be seen by us, obviously since they have been with us hiding all this long. They want to make disclosure less of a shock to the very ignorant. You see this propaganda films coming out to make them seem evil. Thats the government fear mongering us into being threatened by disclosure. Kinda like how they teach the average sheeple to ridicule any free thinker. So that any conspiracy theorist is crazy. Brilliant move really.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Dont hold out for help from above. They would much rather study us till death. In which im sure they will do.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

The greys are "studying" us. There are more benevolent aliens than greys. TPTB made an agreement with the greys for tech. Ad denied the ones that wanted to spiritually advance us. Why is their proof aliens helped us in the past? Have they been studying us for 2000 years? Look how much we have learned in 100. Whats taking them so long?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join