It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Nations: Canada, the US and the "Security Perimeter"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I wonder if in my lifetime I will see drone strikes in my neighbourhood?

With so many things happening over 100 years and during my 30 years of life, I expect the situation to be completely turned on its ear at any moments notice... 10 years later, this might happen in the sleepy city of North Vancouver...

Maybe America will collapse, and drone strikes are sent in Vancouver to terminate the new terrorists du jour by TPTB, or BC secedes from the East, maybe due to economic problems when SHTF and TPTB takes revenge...Just running scenarios off my head...

Mexico and Britain has begun to show results of the beta testing done on their population, and TPTB are analyzing these results to apply it in America. The chess pieces are falling in place. Will TPTB checkmate?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ionsoul
reply to post by Xcathdra

Harper is Bilderberg. He has had the a** reaming initiation,with a fat check.
Need I say more? This too shall pass like a prune enema.

I thought Obama was bilderberg... or he is rothschild? No wait I thought the queen was rothschild? No wait arent they freemason? Or is that clinton, Bill not hillary?

At what point do people stop having their lives dictated to them by paranoia? I particularly enjoy how people continually invoke these names whenever something occurs they dont completely understand or agree with yet have no other way to run it into the ground.

Do you not find it hilarious that people invoke these names when they want to fear monger, and its always done in such manner that completely undermines the intent of their post? As an example your post that talks about the evil people hiding in the closet ready to eat your children, while at the same time you yourself are spreading the paranoia.

I didn't realize you were their spokesperson? If your not then why invoke the name in such a manner that nothing can be done to stop them?

Nothing in these agreements change Canadian Law.
Nothing in these agreements change American Law.
Nothing in these agreements cede sovereignty from either country...
Nothing in these agreements strip protections from American or Canadian Citizens.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Who are TPTB?

<< 1  2   >>

join