It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Nations: Canada, the US and the "Security Perimeter"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

End of Nations: Canada, the US and the "Security Perimeter"

tv.globalresearch.ca

Now, with increasing “cooperation” between cross-border law enforcement, Canadians will be expected to allow American officials to pursue their investigations of suspected criminals on Canadian soil. And the process of harmonization means that Canada may even be expected to allow the use of drone surveillance, an idea presently being used by the US to patrol the Canadian border and even to pursue criminal investigations of American citizens far away from the border.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I was very shocked to read/watch this. As stated in the article, mainstream news is playing this down as usual.

My question to you at ATS is this, how will your new NDAA policy work in this situation? Will the USA and Canada jointly use the military to control the people of both nations?

If this is a repost, I did not find it in search.

tv.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Welcome to the Fourth Reich. Ensure that your papers are in order.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

In answer to your questions,
1) Any way they want it to, I'm sure you can guess (not meant sarcastically)
2) You betcha

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Remember the Security and Prosperity Partnership that Bush 2, Vincente Fox, and Canada's leader signed? It's all a process in slow motion.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This makes me sick to my stomach. This will lead to the same checkpoints that are located in the US.

I need to get locked up and loaded.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Treason and not going to happen. Mr. Harper an Mr. Obama require long prison sentences. And like they did in Germany all the documents seized, declared crimes against humanity and the signatures confessions.

That is what happened in the Nuremberg Trials. We need to raise public awareness and get out going on the arrests part of this whole NWO. We have to arrest all of these Fascists, and the Rothcilds, Rockefellers, Kissingers, Royal Family, a whole lot more.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
IMO....its all an effort to consolidate the continent for a "crisis" and then a solution....1 police/army, 1 currency(Amero), 1 ruler.....American military zone say hello to the world....world.......American military zone.....play rough.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Treason and not going to happen. Mr. Harper an Mr. Obama require long prison sentences. And like they did in Germany all the documents seized, declared crimes against humanity and the signatures confessions.

That is what happened in the Nuremberg Trials. We need to raise public awareness and get out going on the arrests part of this whole NWO. We have to arrest all of these Fascists, and the Rothcilds, Rockefellers, Kissingers, Royal Family, a whole lot more.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I hope thats why Harper and crew are expanding the private prison sector - enough room to jail all the fraudulent politicians.. alas I think its more related to the stuff of this

Prisons and profit motives

Ditto on your second paragraph as well, Unity_99

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nexile

Unfortunately, we Canadians do not have the "Right to bare arms"....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good Lord where have you been the last decade or two?
This is an ongoing and inexorably ponderous movement that will rapidly accellerate from this point on.
The ground work has been accomplished in secret meetings that have been going on a long time.
Guess what?
This is the way they plan to squash the 2nd amendment......
When we join up they will say that both canada and mexico have gun laws so america must giove up its citizen militia.
or some such BS.
Watch and see..................the plan is well under wiegh.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
And sadly most Canadians will eat this bs up and praise it as a good idea. I've had many converstations about the NAU and seriously almost everyone thinks its a great idea which makes me sad and I will move to another country if Canadians lose our identity.

I almost think we derserve everything we got coming because of how stupid we all have been, those who knew and couldn't do anything and those who kept their head in the sand. Canada is a great country and could have been one of the best examples of how to run a peacfull society but not if the morons in control have their way.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Dear God this gets old. Before simply believing the paranoid rantings of people who decide to bitch before reading the agreements in place. Particularly the asinine comment about US law enforcement doing our investigations in Canada, please think for yourself and spend some time reading the entire agreement first.

It also places Americans into the position of being bugged by Canadians doing their pesky investigations inside the US.

Since Americans aren't that concerned about Canadians doing their investigations inside the US because they would be operating under and as US Law Enforcement, the only way to get a rise out of the uneducated and uninformed is to lie to them and imply US law enforcement will show up at your door in Canada and drag you out in the middle of the night.

What they dont tell you is US Law Enforcement, like Canadian Law Enforcement, are operating as Canadian law enforcement, which means they must comply with all Canadian laws while doing so, and are under the authority of Canadian law enforcement.

Please spend some time learning the ins and outs before just believing what some fear mongering moron tries to pawn off. American Law Enforcement cannot enter Canadian territory as US Law Enforcement, knock on your door and investigate you under American Law. Just as Canadian Law Enforcement cannot enter American Territory as Canadian Law Enforcement, knock on your door and investigate you under Canadian Law.

funny how that works.... People would know this is they spent more time researching and less time fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Welcome to the Fourth Reich. Ensure that your papers are in order.

Maybe you should spend some more time researching before invoking the Nazi comments?

I know how difficult it can be to actually spend some time to learn before opening your mouth and looking like a fool, but you and the op seem to have it down pat.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ATS Thread - US / Canadian Cross border Police Pursuits

In addition to these other established and highly relevant programs that the op here in this thread is trying to use to fear monger people by presenting false information.

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Some time back Canada and the US signed a border agreement that allows the US Coast Guard and the Canadian Mounted Police to be cross trained and commisioned as law enforcement officers with jurisdiction in both countries, regardless of their nationaliaty. Thats been going on for some time now (mid 2000's). Once they cross into Canadian waters or canadians cross into US, they become part of the RCMP or the US Coast Guard.

(Shiprider program - www.heritage.org...)

On the heels of that (which was designated to just water borders) came joint centers between local law enforcement. Detroit MI Police and Windsor Ontario Police have joint investigation teams that can cross the border each way and allows for greater cooperation to take down organized crime / people who like to jump across the border knowing they are out of reach. The judges in Ontario and Michigan have upheld actions by the joint teams on both sides of the border (collection of evidence / interrogations etc and comply with both countries laws and established legal roles.
(US-Canada joint task force - Detroit / Windsor - www.windsorstar.com...)

An incident highlighted the problems when a felony assault and pursuit started in Niagra Falls USA. That pursuit found its way to the US Canadian border, where 4 of the pursuing US cruisers continued the pursuit into Canada, where a canadian civilian was struck and killed by the fleeing suspect. When the suspect fled on foot a Canadian Police officer engaged in a foot pursuit, when the driver fleeing started shooting at him.

(Article on the cross border pursuit - www.tribemagazine.com...)

Since then Canada and the US have streamined their criminal laws to mimic each other, and immigration laws are now being reviewed and discussed between the 2 countries to make them uniform.

An agreement was signed last year allowing the Canadian and US militaries the ability to be activated when a disaster occurs along with the ability to freely cross the border depending on type of disaster and affected infrastructure.

The latest advancement occured on Sept 16th 2011. As an extension of the shiprider program, the US and Canada are now putting in place laws / regulations that allow Canadian and American law enforcement officers engaged in a pursuit to cross the border, where they transition over to Canadian law enforcement if the US enters, or US law enforcement if Canadian police enter.

(New cross border training - www.leaderpost.com...)

There have been discussions with Canada and the US on these programs and possibly extending them to the US Southern border with Mexico.

Anyways, just figured you guys might find it interesting. From the political viewpoint its looks like the US and Canada are going forward with a proposal made a long time ago about essentially removing the internal border crossings / checks. It included streamlining of the laws to make them identical as well as added protections for US citizens in trouble in Canada and vice versa with Canadian citizens in the US. In addition to the border security changes apparently both countries now place their own food inspectors into each others plants to ensure food laws are being upheld.

Should we make a wager that we will see essntially the merging of the US and Canada in the future?

It could go either way so I posted it in here insted fo the conspiracy forums.

Thoughts? REaction from our Canadian neighbors?

edit on 28-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yes, but as Canadians we are seeing Americans loosing their freedom more and more each days.

Your constitution is breaking apart, your government is operating illegal wars all over the world for years now.

Can you now understand that we just don't wanna see your millitary on our soil, Americans citizens will soon be retained without trials by their own government.

So i don't think they will be waking up at night and drag me out of my house.

But i just want to live in my Country knowing there is no American drone over my head and no US military in my streets.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Migrate to Brazil now before they lock the door.
That's what comes next.
Fly to the US virgin islands then sail to the coast of south america and down till you reach Brazil, so they cant track you

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sounds like the beginning of the New World Order...

About time. I welcome it.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Selyatek

As an American what have I lost?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerisa
reply to post by nexile

Unfortunately, we Canadians do not have the "Right to bare arms"....

Quess you better join a gun club and learn how to use them
or just keep your head under the ground like the rest of them
Happy new year

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join