It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message For All Of Humanity (You will want to share this)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by descendedstar
The video in the op left me speechless, as I'm writing this reply i still cannot bring about the words to describe how I'm feeling. There is so much hope and opportunity for a better future for our selves and our children that its thick in the air.. you can almost taste it. But what is it that stopping this progression? I can see that everyone in there hearts wants to make that great push for a better future, for example the "Occupy" protest had a great number of followers and it appears to me that the public is now finally ready. Unfortunately, whoever is in control brushes us aside and we are ignored. I for one believe its time for a new united strategy....

Amen! I was the exact same hen I watched it! I had to share it for that reason! I knew it was a powerful video! Now it is at the front page! Awesome!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
I got goosebumps when I saw this and being former military it really hit home. I showed it to my friend who is still in the military and he literally burst into tears and excused himself when C. Chaplin said the "you are men!" part. It kind of caught me off guard to be honest lol But about an half hour later we talked and he said that he was not going to reenlist. By my own admission, I have a lot of hostility...but the video mentions it as being an unnatural state, could it have been caused by the military...I don't know...honestly it feels good to talk about it. Nice post.

That is a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing! That bit also effected me deeply and I am not even in the army! Your story almost made me cry lol. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

I've seen this beautiful speech and video before, but I don't know if this one is a remake or the one i watched a few weeks back.. however both have a nice compilation of clips and nice emotional soundtrack to it:
here is the one i watched, since u like this as much as i do, i don't think u mind watching this version:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ok I have to Admit I have Hold it together through the Speech and ive Lost it !

when i seen a Symbol that is a Part of my Heritage at 3:48 to 3:50 Mark !

A very Touching thought of the Remembrance of Struggle of a First Nation within another Nation !

Kanehsatake - 270 Years of Resistance (Bullfrog Films clip)

Protest, Resistance, and Dissent in Native Americans

Here a Nice Message for All of Humanity back in 1992

of a Then Young 12 year old Girl at the United Nations
Conformance on Environment and development of 1992

The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

as i also like charlie Chaplin Speech from the movie the Dictator

The Barbers Speech !
en.wikiquote.org...

Hynkel, the dictator, ruled the nation with an iron fist. Under the new emblem of the double cross, liberty was banished, free speech was suppressed and only the voice of Hynkel was heard.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89f2297d1c1f.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 27-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I still like this one the best.

This came out back when the Occupy movement first started in the States.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmpxvx

I've seen this beautiful speech and video before, but I don't know if this one is a remake or the one i watched a few weeks back.. however both have a nice compilation of clips and nice emotional soundtrack to it:
here is the one i watched, since u like this as much as i do, i don't think u mind watching this version:

www.youtube.com...

This is a totally new version of the speech the one you linked is good but this one is even better because the creator of it has added much more relevant videos and images that fit perfect for it! I think this version is the best I have ever seen. The other one is good, but this one is a vast improvement! Lets hope this one can get as many as the other one if not more!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomXisntXFree
I still like this one the best.

This came out back when the Occupy movement first started in the States.

That one is good but I would not say it is better than the one I have posted.. The one I posted had much more relevant clips for each word that was spoken.. The one you provided is still good but I think the one I posted would resonate with alot more people, as people do not want to be forced with so many images of the occupy movement, Thanks though it was still moving!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

That one is not as powerful as the the video I posted.. But still good none the less.. We all have our opinions I guess peace!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Great words are spoken but do you think the Leaders of the World will watch or listen to these words?

BTW I think you ay have over-exagerated a little when you wrote:

"It sent shivers all over me and almost brought me to tears"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SmArTbEaTz

A person could really not elaborate on this video it's full of passion and is a must watch, OP thanks for posting it was brilliant and i'm going to forward it to friends too, ab fab s&f

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Excellent conscious message encouraging positive outcomes for the species! Thanks for sharing I appreciated it...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

He would've made a great president
edit on 27-12-2011 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by weareone11

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
This doesn't help people like me who do not have video access... can you elaborate?

No video access? Phone I am guessing basically it is a short three min video with the most inspirational speech ever from the movie the great dictator with Charlie Chaplan, with fantastic video and music overlay not much else I can say and no point elaborating anymore. If you get a chance to watch it, let me know

Maybe they don't want to install the half-baked disease know as adobe flash.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I love that speech by Charlie Chaplin as The Dictator...it is very inspirational...but it is that kind of sentiment that I fear can be put forward by the manipulative New World Order to "tear down national barriers,...unite all peoples, ;;;(and follow) science...into a new world (order)." These aspirations always sound good to the ear and appeal to the heart but inevitably there will arise a "dictator" who will seek to "to rule and conquer."

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Best speech I have ever heard from and individual. That will stick with me for ever and now I will go out and watch the movie

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You could put Hans Zimmer's music to about anything and it will make you feel phenomenal. Hans Zimmer is my favorite composer...you guys should check him out if you enjoyed this song.

And nice video.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Nice, thanks for the post S&F

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Starred and flagged.

Everyone needs to view this at least once.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Interesting play on Hitler, with complete with the stache and XX armband. He even mimicked Hitler's style of speech - starting his speeches with soft words, slowly rising in tone and rhetoric until reaching a final, Wagnerian end (he was of course a huge fan of opera, specifically Wagner). Hitler was a master of delivering public addresses in this style, and was able to motivate huge numbers of Germans to vote for him with similar "inspirational" messages.

Of course, Hitler had a completely different and violent message than this video, but you can see how the delivery matters. The creators of the video are obviously using/comparing Hitler's ingenious delivery for a more positive, peaceful message.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Very rarely do i get emotional after watching a video clip, but that was absolutely brilliant. It had a profound effect on me. I love it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join