It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message For All Of Humanity (You will want to share this)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Gave me goose bumps, and I got a little teary-eyed. Awesome.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Its a good video. But we dont want to become serfs. We need HIGH TECHNOLOGY AND CLEAN TECHNOLOGY. NOT REGRESSION.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Started watching and thought it was going to just be some bad youtube rubbish,
but it turned out to be a well made wee video.
Something everyone should see.

i thought the same but after watching it it makes me want to do something to help the world become a better place for us all,you see the suffering of people & want to reach out....but can't

great video
edit on 26-12-2011 by rhynouk because: added a couple things

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You didn't even watch the clip, am i right?

Chaplin said that through technology and progress humanity will move forward and make every person happy.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR

Chaplin said that through technology and progress humanity will move forward and make every person happy.

Sorry I watched half and then got worried it was one of House of Windsors Green Party type message. I'm happy it ended well then. Because that is exactly whats needed.

There are many very concerned with the exploitation of this planet, but some of it is just to try and suppress humanities progression, while some is right online with the concept of good technology, propelling our civilzation to a level 1 cosmic society rather than reset everyone.

So I was judging too quickly. Its a very good video then. Put out by real people for a change.

Starred and flagged.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
SnF. Thanks for sharing.

I stayed away for a few days, thinking it was going to be one of those "I'm from the Pleiades, and I've come with a message" threads......

......I guess I was wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
Gave me goose bumps, and I got a little teary-eyed. Awesome.

Same! I have already watched it 10 times repeatedly! lol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by AlexIR

Sorry I watched half and then got worried it was one of House of Windsors Green Party type message. I'm happy it ended well then. Because that is exactly whats needed.

There are many very concerned with the exploitation of this planet, but some of it is just to try and suppress humanities progression, while some is right online with the concept of good technology, propelling our civilzation to a level 1 cosmic society rather than reset everyone.

So I was judging too quickly. Its a very good video then. Put out by real people for a change.

Starred and flagged.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I recommend you watch the entire clip, how the heck could you turn this off half way through lol Anyway yeah he talks about new technology and the creator of the video added videos of free energy technology, it is fantastic! Please watch it all!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
SnF. Thanks for sharing.

I stayed away for a few days, thinking it was going to be one of those "I'm from the Pleiades, and I've come with a message" threads......

......I guess I was wrong.

You would have been surprised when you saw it then! It is a fantastic video! I hope more can see this thread!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As I know may will ask. The music is by Hans Zimmer - Time..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have seen this speech before and there is more truth in it than you'll find on most threads.
Thanks OP great work bringing it back

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I have seen this speech before and there is more truth in it than you'll find on most threads.
Thanks OP great work bringing it back

Yes I would say it is the best version I have seen of it! Respect to the uploader!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The movement to take back humanity can't be located in a few capitals, like OWs was, it has to be in every region/town, with people meeting at the town square and spelling each other off, and joining in online and on their cellphones, meditating together. And they can't stop, until they are practicing reaching for real equal, win/win answers for the problems here, and giving a voice including the homeless. There are many ways to fight, peacefully.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

yet again this version is well put together well done lets get it on GENERAL VIEWING for all to see this wake up call from the past .nothing has changed so lets work at changing

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Fab post! And great taste in youtube subs.
Beauteous version of "the speech"

Note to anyone who is a youtuber - sub TradgedyandHope; you'll be glad you did.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
"To do away with national barriers! To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance! Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. "

You had me until the last two phrases. To do away with national barriers erodes man's freedom in the worst way, because it minimizes his action in self determination. All people must be free to organize and rule themselves at the smallest level then working outward.

To do away with greed completely loses a bit of incentive we need to improve our lot in life. To do away with greed entirely would destroy the American ideal, that with hard work you can do and be anything you can imagine.

I do not want to live in a world governed only by science and reason. I believe in a higher spirituality which science and reason compliment. I want to live in a world filled with art and music and tolerance.

Also over the centuries we have learned democracies alone do not work---they lead to mob rule. We must strive to have a perfect democratic republic which checks and balances the will of the people with the justice of the law.

Do not let flowery speeches lull you in believing everything they say....think!!!!!

edit on 12/26/2011 by Missing Blue Sky because: spelling

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by Lightbringer38

yet again this version is well put together well done lets get it on GENERAL VIEWING for all to see this wake up call from the past .nothing has changed so lets work at changing

Yes Hopefully it can make it to "General viewing" other wise known as top threads! This needs to be seen by many! Bump!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Fab post! And great taste in youtube subs.
Beauteous version of "the speech"

Note to anyone who is a youtuber - sub TradgedyandHope; you'll be glad you did.

Agreed!! They are the only videos I post here!! He or she is awesome!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
"To do away with national barriers! To do away with greed, with hate and intolerance! Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. "

You had me until the last two phrases. To do away with national barriers erodes man's freedom in the worst way, because it minimizes his action in self determination. All people must be free to organize and rule themselves at the smallest level then working outward.

To do away with greed completely loses a bit of incentive we need to improve our lot in life. To do away with greed entirely would destroy the American ideal, that with hard work you can do and be anything you can imagine.

I do not want to live in a world governed only by science and reason. I believe in a higher spirituality which science and reason compliment. I want to live in a world filled with art and music and tolerance.

Also over the centuries we have learned democracies alone do not work---they lead to mob rule. We must strive to have a perfect democratic republic which checks and balances the will of the people with the justice of the law.

Do not let flowery speeches lull you in believing everything they say....think!!!!!

edit on 12/26/2011 by Missing Blue Sky because: spelling

You have it all wrong Charlie is a highly spiritual man, thus the Quote from the bible "The kingdom of God is within man" Which actually were Jesus exact words which since this movie was released in the 40s has been changed in the modern adaptation of the bible to "the kingdom of god is around man".. This just shows the controlling is everywhere.. Modern science and spirtuality are both saying that we are but an one infinite consciousness according to Quantum Physics.. Thus the quote "Kingdom of God is within man"

Also how can you say "to do away with greed" is a bad thing do you even know what greed means? So working hard means you can stuff over everyone with greed? That makes no sense... Also about demoracy when this speech was written democracy was still relatively fair. And for getting rid of national barriers he is talking about coming together as one people which we should have done centuries ago... No leader, no government no countries just peacefully together.. Sadly this will not happen...

I have no idea how you can say any of those statements at all..
edit on 26-12-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I have a dream! and do you know what would be nice ??

ALL soldiers wake up, they see they only die for the OIL underground,
and do a general universal strike ! ! ! B-)

YES, the video is ***extraordinary*** ! !

Blue skies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join