It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"... to hit a nuclear powerplant with an earthquake machine in Japan" 3 DAYS BEFORE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I agree. I dont really see why people jump to want to discredit him.

Do people know that he was the editor of forbes magazine?

IMO, This immediately gives him more credibility than 99.99% of anyone in this forum. I doubt anyone here has (or is willing to prove) that they have more reliable info than an international finance magazine editor such as he.
edit on 12/26/11 by metalshredmetal because: (no reason given)

He came from an affluent family. That is one of the reasons he was able to work his way into spots he had previously held.

Japan is on a very active fault line. Saying that an earthquake is going to happen is equal to saying someone will get drunk at the bar.

It wasn't a prediction.

He has woven the earthquake machine story into his paranoid fantasies. Eventually, and earthquake was going to happen, but the guy has been saying it would for ages.

If you take that with the rest of what he says, you will see that most of his words are complete bunk, but he hits on an actual event once in awhile.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

I agree. I dont really see why people jump to want to discredit him.

Because he's a fear monger that has been wrong time and again. But we won't talk about when he was wrong, oh no, that would derail the thread!
Puuuuhlease.

Chad's right, much grasping at straws by the OP, who's already at fault for attempting to sell the video as if it was of an interview 3 days prior. Maybe try posting this garbage at GLP, because here we deny ignorance.

Like the poster above, this wasn't a prediction, it was inevitable.

If Fulford really is the "assassin" he claims to be, then David Wilcock is really Edgar Casey, and David Icke is actually Jesus.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Lighterside because: formatting correction

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Excellent find. Star and flag! Where could we see this happen again? I suppose it could be any one of a number of places, huh?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
Chad's right, much grasping at straws by the OP, who's already at fault for attempting to sell the video as if it was of an interview 3 days prior. Maybe try posting this garbage at GLP, because here we deny ignorance.

No I'm not.

I said in the OP the video was P O S T E D three days before the quake. The title of the video clearly states it was from 2007.

I guess for those who click the reply button without actually reading the OP, it could be misleading...
edit on 26/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Oh I read your post, and I know what P O S T E D means. And I still say you were trying to pass this off as something new. It took another poster to clear up something you should have in the OP.

Now if you wanna pick apart posts, no where did I write you had stated this was three days prior... no no, I said... "attempting to sell the video as if it was of an interview 3 days prior" and I stick to that statement.

I guess for those who insert words into their heads while reading my posts, it could be misleading...

Grasp... grasp away.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Just find it bizzare that someone who obviously has connections to very high people, who claims they intend on destroying a nuke plant with an earthquake to kill lots of innocent people, is ridiculed when the event takes place.

He claims that they're in the process of setting it up right now to do it again. It will be interesting to see whether people are so easy to dismiss it again as something normal if it happens again in the next few months.

Uhh..yea, lets hope that doesn't happen..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
To those who doubt Ben Fulford, this is going to be embarrasing for you.

This is him interviewing David Rockerfeller, but that is not what this is about.

This video was posted on March 8th, 2011.

This is what he says just after 5:20. Apparently, an Illuminati/Freemason hitman told him they were going to, quote:

"hit a nuclear power plant with an earthquake machine and kill innocent people!"

The Japan tsunami was on the 11th of March.

So I wouldn't laugh at the "raving mad" Fulford who now says there is a ship (he names it) out there right now drilling nukes in the seabed to do it again.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont find it embaresing at all that he was right
and i am a skeptic of fulford

want to know why?

fulford and these other whistle blowers and `insiders` are constantly warning of nuclear attack dates and all that, one was bound to stick its the law of average

case closed

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Great OP
True or not it certainly was worth bringing to peoples attention and I appreciate the video link.
its worth considering as a possibility that these earthquake triggers are in place and are ready to use at leisure, or possibly it may have taken x amount of years and detonations to destabilise the plates
or
It could all be a pie in the sky.
Earthquake activity has increased considerably over the past 3 years I am sure.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

If this is true,could they have a plan for each major country?Like a man-made natural disaster?If indeed these people want to wipe out most of the population wouldn't it be less suspicious to do it methodically?one country at a time?

also I believe there was a video on the Japan earthquake where this man stated that the temperature rose significanly before the earthquake hit..let me see if I can find it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join