It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysteries of Mt. Shasta

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Well, I've seen all sorts of opinions here, the usual suspects, you might say. I posted briefly earlier, but I felt like throwing what little I know about this place before it falls into the abyss of ATS.

Shasta was the last place Le Compte de St Germain was seen by one Guy Ballard

Shasta is reported to be an entrance to the inner earth

The Natives from the area have a legend which sounds much like that of Genesis - Shasta was created from in the Heavens, where the Great Spirit used the mountain to descend into the Human World - Great Spirit had a daughter who fell from the Mountain, where she was raised by Bears - she married a bear and the Great Spirit punished the bear forever.

Shasta is also similar to Seshat, the Divine Feminine Aspect of Thoth. (:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Mt Shasta has been misrepresented by non-native people for a long time.....pardon my irritation.

You could have tagged me harder, btw....no offence was taken.

There are some pretty amazing things around Mount Shasta seemingly hidden in plain sight, such as the ancient megalithic ruins on the northern side of the mountain--I've also found identical remnants of ruins along the Scott River, in the Marble Mountain Wilderness area...

www.mountshastafilm.com...

Found on the northern side of Mount Shasta around Lake Shastina stands a modern-day archeological mystery hidden in plain sight, which I can only venture to describe to be the remnants of ancient, megalithic structures of sacred and monumental importance.

The Indians do not claim these or know who built them...

<< 1  2   >>

join