It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seniors and Survival

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
For Me this is Part of a Survey for a Book I'm writing and I want to Thank All of you for Helping me and I can't Thank you enough. The Book will be Called " Should Grandma & Grandpa Get it Now or Later" Thanks for your Help ATS Members !!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Im 63 years old and not that fit..I will hold out as long as I can..I carry a pistol..I will not be a burden to anyone

how much ammo do you need in a world ending senerio?? Just one round .
edit on 2-1-2012 by granpabobby because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It all depends on what SHTF event is...
The people that need care to survive, or meds....it doesn't look good.
Do what you can, but as sad as it is...look at the big picture. You can only do so much, do what you can, and you have to make the choice when or if that time comes. It sucks...but its an individual choice on if you stay there, try to take them with you or what ever else you might think of.
It doesn't just happen with old people...
kids with illness
pets on meds
mentally ill people
those with any condition that requires them to take meds on a regular basis for a normal life.
They all will have problems, can you deal with all of them? Its something for only you to know the answer to.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Hi Nana,

Were your parents loving to you?

If not, you owe them nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I am neither disabled nor on medication but old enough to know that "surviving/roughing the outdoors" won't help me when I get stung or if an allergic attack to pollens, mold, grass, weeds, etc. causes breathing problems. So I'll stay behind/indoors with my elderly parents to survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join