It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe this says it all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I'm so tired of war. Every time I turn around, another war is going on or being planned or something is happening having to do with it. And it's usually always my United States. Why are a handful of war starving idiots continuously poking into everyone elses business and then destroying other Countries? What if it happened to us? What if all the Countries our Government has destroyed someone banded together and screwed this Country up?

"Oh no," most would be quick to say, "that would never happen; we'd not allow it. We're more advanced and ready and prepared..."

Not the point. Not the point at all.

I was reading a few other threads tonight after seeing one earlier about 20 hours ago regarding us wanting to go after Iran now. And during the day and evening as I'd pop on to here to see what else was said, more threads would show. I'd read each OP, read the replies, find myself nodding in agreement here and there:

And only one quote kept coming to mind. I'll share it with you because, if we keep on keeping on how we've been - I mean if the US gov't keeps on keeping on how it's been, we're going to see WW3 and this very quote will be made fact to the final period:

"War..
War never changes..

Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing path with rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything - from God, to justice, to simple psychotic rage.

In the year 2077 after millenia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world..

But war..
War never changes.."

Taken from the beginning of Bethesda's post apocalyptic Video Game "Fallout 3".
Kind of gives you chills, doesn't it?

The full intro trailer if you wish to view it - though the part about the Vaults isn't true.

new topics

join