It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time exist only in Universe,beyond him it's only Light...and God.The Revolving Universe.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The only way to be forgiven for sin is to realize that you have made a grave mistake believing that you are separate from God.
We are not separate from God,we separate from God by not respecting his laws.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Humans think the past is real and they think the future is real
"The past is the measure of the present,and the future is the measure of past"

Diamondsmith

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Where did you get that quote from?

Past, future all appear presently when you think the words past and future, now.
Everything appears presently, nothing can appear any other time.
There is what is happening and then there are words appearing. Words like past and future are just words but humans believe that a word is more than a word. A word like universe bring forth many, many more words.

Without the word what would there be?
Just this.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You should check out Walter Russell. I just finished "A New Concept of the Universe" and I am now reading "The Secret of Light". Very fun and deep stuff.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cplouffe

You should check out Walter Russell. I just finished "A New Concept of the Universe" and I am now reading "The Secret of Light". Very fun and deep stuff.
Tank you for that,I will try to read next days if time will allowed,to see what can converge with my theories.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Without the word what would there be?
This is another case,as I said once,www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Time is an appearance to the observer. Without the observer would 'time' beable to appear. The observer is always 'present'. Time appears presently.

It this was true, then the instant a consciousness became aware of anything was the instance of that things creation. Time is a medium and "material" into which is impressed kinetics and statics, displacements and holes, that radiates from the infinite expanse down and inward from everywhere, toward everywhere as it reaches toward the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal Singularity.

Time is THE current. Space is THE voltage. The contents of spacetime are the resistances and impedances that are the expressions in the execution of the infinite Ohm's Law.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
if you believe in God....then you should not try to convince others.....it is something personal.....
If you hear voices.....then you are probably off the reservation so God is making you crazy.....

If you dont believe in god then leave it to those that do to continue....at the moment it does more good than bad.....on a day to day level.....on a global scale....it is war....plain and simple...

If you dont know....then cheers....that is the first step no matter what you choose to believe.....
Either way you wont know

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Either way you wont know
reply to post by newyorkee

Maybe we don't know,that's why we try to explain some things,as about the wars ,that is another debate the relation of God with the wars,and the relation of Evil with wars,hate suffer,death,and so on...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

i'd say time is more than an abstract thought. Time dilation experiments? Though I'd agree we don't see it for what it really is.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

God is experiencing.
God give us the free will,so we can choose,but our choices are subject of judgment because we don't respect the laws of God.

Free will? Stop thinking...Ha thought so. your mind is the one in control
edit on 26-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I tend to go with the: believe what you know mindset.....know that you dont know what you believe untill you realise what is possible for you......

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee

I tend to go with the: believe what you know mindset.....know that you dont know what you believe untill you realise what is possible for you......

you're right. Beliefs are a conclusion. Once you have come to a conclusion there is no possibility of knowing. If you allow yourself to experience the vulnerability of not knowing you will grow , which will one day lead to knowing. Much like a seed sheds it's shell and becomes exposed to it's environment. but this shedding is the only way to grow.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Stop thinking
I cannot stop thinking,if I do that I will die!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

"we separate from God by not respecting his laws."

I'm sorry, but what 'laws'?

The 10 Commandments are not things to do.
If you live in 'Spirit and Truth' as Jesus suggested to do, the 10 Commandments are what you become. You will not wish to lie, steal, sleep with your neighbours wife, etc.

The 'true' Laws of G-d are the laws Nature, imo. You cannot defy the laws of Nature.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Stop thinking

i can go hours without thought

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wheelzoffire

You cannot defy the laws of Nature
Depend how you want live your life,from many...few are chosen.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
the only separation there is from god is the separation created by the self made mind. It's is illusionary, the only separation from god is the illusion that we are not apart of him. To be with god is to have this illusion dissolved. And as i think someone said on an earlier post "to be with god , is to be god"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Stop thinking

i can go hours without thought
WOW,I can't do that .I don't wan't to do that,I feel guilty if I will do that!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"to be with god ,
No,the wright sentence,is to listen to God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join