It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time exist only in Universe,beyond him it's only Light...and God.The Revolving Universe.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

The star appears as soon as you see it. It does not take 'time' for you to see it, it is instant and intimate, you see it here and now. Everything that you will ever experience will be experienced instantly.
The story that the light from the star travels from far away are just words that make you disconnect from what is really happening. The experience of life is very different from the story we have been told to believe. The stories will keep you feeling disconnected from God because the stories do not reflect reality.
Man is manufacturing, manufacturing stories and believing the stories.
God is experiencing.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

believe the darkness
reply to post by Itisnowagain

..............but live in light.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

The light appears presently, outside of time just like God.
It is impossible to live in the dark but it is not impossible to believe the mind.
The mind tells stories made of words. Reality is not made of words, it is sensational.
All sensation is different forms (frequencies) of light.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

believe the mind
Explain this,I don't think I understand.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

There is what is happening presently without words, and then the mind interprets what is happening and puts words to it, the mind labels everything with its own conditioning. The mind can not see directly because it has ideas.
Seeing is happening, hearing is happening and then mind says 'I see', 'I' hear. There is just seeing and hearing but the mind 'thinks' it is doing it. The mind is not seeing and hearing. Seeing and hearing is what is happening.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

All sensation is different forms (frequencies) of light
All sensations come from our five senses,the rest is awareness.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

There is only awareness of sensation.
Where are you feeling sensation?
The star that is seen, where is it appearing? The noise that is heard, where is it appearing?
Everything that appears whether sound, light, smell appears presently, right here and right now to you as you.

If there is a universe it is you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

God is experiencing.
God give us the free will,so we can choose,but our choices are subject of judgment because we don't respect the laws of God.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Freewill is just another belief that has not been fully investigated. Can you choose your next thought?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You might believe in freewill and time and that is because you believe that you are separate from God. It is only God who is choosing to forget.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The mind is not seeing and hearing
When we sleep the mind see and hear,the link with the other world, it's a channel to communicate and to travel without limit till the edges of the Universe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Can you choose your next thought?
Yes I can choose my next thought,but also I can let God to choose my next thought,or the Evil,depend who we are.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It is only God who is choosing to forget

And Forgive!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Until you realize that the mind has been constructed, manufactured, you will believe that you are the mind. The mind is a false prophet. The mind is the namer of all things. The mind labels what it sees and catalogues.
Awareness is what sees and hears and it is always present prior to the mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

God has nothing to forgive. God is all.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I am sorry but if you believe you can choose your next thought then you are delusional.
And have you ever looked to find out what you are? You might think you are a person with a description but you are not a description, not a story.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

God has nothing to forgive. God is all.
Forgive us for our sins.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I am sorry but if you believe you can choose your next thought then you are delusional.
We have awareness,so we can choose our next thought,as humans,but as living beings we do everything from instinct.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Awareness is what sees and hears and it is always present prior to the mind.
There are parts of the brain with different functions that we don't know yet,which part is responsible of awareness and how is working.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

If you think you need forgiving for your sins, who do you think can do that? If you have believed that you are a sinner, who told you that?
The only way to be forgiven for sin is to realize that you have made a grave mistake believing that you are separate from God.
Humans think the past is real and they think the future is real that is the only thing that makes them feel separate from God.
The sin is believing your thinking instead of realizing that life is only ever here and now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join