It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think is going to happen.....guesstimates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I dont want to make people panic or make them afraid....I just want to brain storm on what may be the end game for us who believe this is it..... if we are all wrong, good.....I hope so....If you do not support this sort of thing please respect our curiosity and leave without commenting on how much this sort of thing sucks,.....if you want to find some help in seeing what is on the table please help us to put together the "big picture".....keep it simple..and to the point,...please dont push a single agenda like (jesus said this, or the reptilians are going to do that) but try and combine all our ideas for a more perfect notion of what to expect....if it doesnt fit into a realistic plan our leaders could follow...dont push it....you can throw it out there but try and stay relevent to present truths....thank you for your time and effort.....

so.....IMO.....
1. Dollar and Euro fall......
2. Riots and general disorder to follow.......
3. Censorship.....internet closed for good.....only private networks will remain
4. if by that time Ron is president of USA.....military intervention of government.....hello dictatorship good bye Ron
5. invasion of South America starting with mexico by police forces.....
6. World wide.....small conflicts to eliminate opposition to a consolidated Western Empire........
7. If all goes well....Amero to be introduced as new currency......Europe to use the English pound since it might survive........
8. Tighten clamp ....elimintation of remaining dissidents population through bio warefare on them and general population.....
9. Nukes and more nukes....count on M.A.D. being true...fallout to be survived in space or underground....long term...the world is yours....
10............rebuild in NWO's image....and live happily ever after.......the end.....?
edit on 26-12-2011 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

I like how you think. Active military occupation on US soil whether foreign or native is extremely probable. I also see the internet going down. How do you feel about Blue Beam? I think it's very probable that during this 3rd world war, there could be an international false flag op that gives complete control of the military to one head.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ForAllMyDeadHomies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ForAllMyDeadHomies

well I think that the ultimate goal is to make a world government with the world divided into military zones under 1 leader who answer to 1 global ruler.....a fuedal society based on blood ties.....so a divine leader could be installed.....his divinity being passed down to his children and so on..... a religion based on worship of our "savior" from the dark times.......(now)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
RT News has posted an article today with a list of 12 triggers for Wolrd Government.

Some of the things in the list make me wonder if the writer has been on ATS.

Anyway link below.

Twelve Triggers

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think humans have wrecked this planet for too long.

And I think humans have killed each other for too long.

So, I think humans will be removed.

We have had enough chances and we have blown them all, because we keep fighting and letting other humans starve.

And we keep wrecking this beautiful planet,

Face it - humans have stuffed up.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

well.....I dont think its too far off...sadly...the staged alien contact though.....thats really interesting....could it take WW3 to get disclosure......at that point they could say whatever they want.....ET is my dad and he says Im the bomb diggity....so all hail me......lol.....really though.....it would explain alot......

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
this thread I think is related....a religious side to all this is something I didnt really consider...or at least wanted to avoid in the name of civil conversation....though that is limiting since alot of wars can be traced to this large scale mind drug........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The same exact thing I've been counting on, and for the past years, I have been studying all kinds of survival books, and much more. Since I live in a small country, I suspect I have rather good chances of survival. If you accept a tip from me: the first second money collapses worldwide. You go AWOL, like me. Think of it. Since you no longer have any kind of currency, you do not have papers labeled with a given value, you can only trade your goods to for example: food. Those who have food, weapons, and efficient comm networks(The governments) will have utter control over you. I won't wait among the general cattle for this to happen. Get out, try to survive in the wilderness. I suspect it will be a much easier life.

For those who still believe that the leaders are generally trying to fix for the GP I wish to say two things:
1. Wake up you morons!
2. Look around. All the years, historic or not, you have seen people with power, trying to achieve even greater power. For power's purpose is itself. There was some time when I thought that they are doing it for a reason. For driving us back into quasi feudalism. If you really look into it, most of the minds are very well controlled by them. I came to this site, because I think that those with their eyes open, sooner or later, will come to a place like this.

Can even say that all people are equal. However that'd be complete bollocks. All my years I have felt this in people.
I always had some sense for this kind of thing, and from a mile I can feel those people who unplugged from their mindf*ck. They are fundamentally different from those who are not. Believe me. I do not know what differs us from them. But if they refuse to fight back, we will have to.

This is just not right. We can not let them gain full control over humanity. This threat must be first faced, then evaded, carefully inspected, and then utterly destroyed.
I wish for peace world wide, but for this, we will have to decapitate this pyramid, halfway around.
edit on 11/12/26 by Narcissous because: accidental post (i wanted to continue.)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Maybe it's just me, but I see a continuation of what we are already experiencing.
Euro will devalue, but the IMF will keep it afloat.
Unemployment in the US will stabilize, 8% being the new normal
Small petty wars will continue but nothing big or new. Iran will back down, NOT because of the US but because of Israel
The US government will continue to grow, and there will be those of us to stop it.

Beez

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
imho we will have a military conflict with china, because of ressources ... maybe in 25+ years ?

however if the banking systems managed to sell all our souls without asking us permission, which may take some time from now, china will be that much advanced that we'll start sewing clothing for them.

And i'm afraid there are no 'extraterrestrials' which will save us from what crap mankind does.
There will be no disclosure cause theres nothing really hidden in this world.

so whoever rants about NWO i would point to china .. they are working on it fast.
And as long as we (or better the western word in general) does not find consense in what we do, we are forced to see it coming.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TMJ1972
imho we will have a military conflict with china, because of ressources ... maybe in 25+ years ?

however if the banking systems managed to sell all our souls without asking us permission, which may take some time from now, china will be that much advanced that we'll start sewing clothing for them.

And i'm afraid there are no 'extraterrestrials' which will save us from what crap mankind does.
There will be no disclosure cause theres nothing really hidden in this world.

so whoever rants about NWO i would point to china .. they are working on it fast.
And as long as we (or better the western word in general) does not find consense in what we do, we are forced to see it coming.

nothing hidden?

please elaborate on where you get the idea nothing is hidden in this world?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
For me, I believe that the events would go like this:

1. Another "terrorist" attack happens in America and the U.S Government blames it on Iran.

2. [1st Week] In the interest of national security, U.S. invades Iran "for the people". Also, martial law happens, the U.S. becomes a police state and the bill that allows the U.S. army to arrest U.S. citizens without a trial gets pass to "prevent" another attack from happening.

3. [2nd Week] Demonstration against the martial law, bill and the government occurs across the U.S. Meanwhile in Iran, the war goes on as U.S. tries to stir trouble within Iran so that the Iranian government would be overthrown and the U.S. could step in.

4. [3rd Week] The U.S. Army arrest any person suspected for demonstration, rioting, rebellion or terrorism regardless of age, including children. Roads are constantly patrolled by police and tanks. The U.S. unofficially becomes a dictatorship.

5. [1-3 Months later] After months of fighting in Iran, the U.S has slowly started to push the Iranian forces back. Russia and China sees the possible threat that the U.S. might invade them next and starts sending reinforcement to Iran.

6. [3 Weeks later] The U.S. slowly gets pushed back as Iran, China and Russia fights the U.S. army. In fear that the war might be brought to U.S. soil, the U.S. desperately searches for an ally.

Optional 6.5 [4 Weeks later] The U.S. lost after months of fighting without any ally. The U.S. surrenders, its government changed and the people free from dictatorship. Two new superpower rises to replace the U.S; Russia and China. (Happy ending)

7. [1 Week later] Greece joins in the war on the U.S. side after the U.S promised to help Greece out of their debt problems if they helped the U.S. in the war.

8. Nations of the world started to split themselves into the groups for their personal interest. Previous alliances are broken as nations started to be dragged into the war. Meanwhile, Russia and China tries to get the neighboring nation and their allies to fight of the U.S.

9. [2 Weeks later] World War 3 officially begins

10. [7 months later] After months of fierce fighting, the first nation casualty of war fires of a Nuclear ICBM in a desperate mean to survive. This sparks of the Nuclear War.

11. [1.5 Months] After a long and deadly battle with nuclear weapons, humanity was wiped out. Whether another sentient species or life would grow on Earth is not known.

OR

11. After a long and deadly battle with nuclear weapons, the few remaining survivors of the war crawled out from underground bomb shelter to rebuild civilization. Whether they could face the dangers that await them is never known.

Well, some of them are branches of what might happen. Hopefully, this DOES NOT HAPPEN.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Artichoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
another related thread currently being offered....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I read an article on another website that has emergency procedures written into the fire fighting manual - for - an alien attack. Article is on sott.net

As soon as the guy being interviewed used the word attack I knew it was part of the preparation for the staged fake attack. If they wanted to attack they would have done so by now - they are probably reticent because we are diseased and violent.

As for the economy - it is a mess and will only get worse.

War could happen although with enough resistance from the populous you never know - another world war could be averted. Plenty of people know that 9/11 was staged as an adjunct for the invasion of - where the oil is!!!!

Fukishima, Gulf Oil Spill and other disasters - both planned/man made and natural will offer diversions when enough people want to help the afflicted instead of the affluent.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

yeah I agree...we would as a population resist all this crap....that is why bio warefare is necesary for this to all work.....look at pre-hispanic South America.....if they had not all been wiped out with disease the Europeans probably wouldnt have just walked in there and owned......so the same can be expected.....all enemies of "order" must die In Their Opinion.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think it will go something like this.

- America continues invading other countries for personal growth, Eventually getting nuked by someone.
- Things around the world continue to collapse and weird things around the world become more frequent.
- The economy collapses world wide.
- Natural disasters destroy various cities.
- Soon followed by a pole shift.
- 90% of the population is wiped out, either by pole shift or world war.
- NWO imposes fake alien invasion to control the remanding population.
- The human race goes back to the old ways of living, in harmony with the earth.
- Their is ET intervention and a new earth is born.
- We all live happy, fair, natural lives then on.

Not positive on the order of events but that's my opinion on the future...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I just wanted to end this one on a positive note....I think we said everything necesary--------if you feel the need to coment go ahead....but I´d rather it end here....anyhoot you guys decide

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My own guesstimates for what is going to happen ....

- Dec 21, 2012 will come and go. No big end of the world thing.

- Not much snow this winter (winter 2011/2012).

- The NWO will continue to take away the power of the USA and continue to try to break both the USA and Europe financially. China will rise while we fall.

- 'Arab Spring 2011' will turn into Arab Nightmare 2012.

- Big solar flair in the fall of 2012 will get people hyped for Dec 21. (or an earthquake or something else really big). But nothing will happen on 12/21.

- Mitt Romney will be the republican nominee because that's what TPTB want.

- Obama will be defeated. Romney will be POTUS.

- Any 3rd party candidate will meet a very unfortunate brick wall ... smear campaign or worse ... because TPTB want Romney to be their POTUS puppet.

- After they are kicked out of DC, Michelle Obama will make $$ giving speeches and will blame white republicans for her husband not getting re-elected - she'll call them 'racists'.

- They will go back to being open members of their black liberation theology 'church' with Rev. Wright.

- (burnt) Orange will be the new pink in fashion and in merchandise.

- Home canned pickles (and other fruits/veggies) will make a comeback. And the feds will get upset about it and try to pass a law that people can't do home canning or home preparedness.

- Big tax put on bottled water. They'll say it's because of the plastic or something. But it'll be an effort to close down people getting their bottled water and it'll force many to drink the city water .. and whatever the feds put in it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If they make me pay anymore for bottled water ill be pulling out my guns!!! 200% profit is high enough!
Damn flouride crap!

new topics

top topics

join