It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to NSW Police - Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There was a coroners inquest, the police officer was found at fault, there were 10's of witnesses, even a priest from the local church where the accident happened, who made a statement that the police officer was up the ass of the car of my family and friend.

No one will ever know why he decided to drive off from the police officer, fear? People can only make assumptions. The coroner stated that the police officer used the most dangerous weapon officers have at their disposal, their vehicles. If I remember correctly the chase rules/laws were changed after this happened.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Anthony Birch, 24, a night shift supervisor, estimated the cars were doing a speed of 160 to 180 km/h. "I would say there was three to three-and-a-half metres between them. They were too close." Next-door neighbour Lidia Drezega, a personal care assistant, insisted there was less than a car space between the vehicles.

The Age

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
There was a coroners inquest, the police officer was found at fault

Wrong, the stupid unlicenced driver who sped was the one at fault - why do some people try and blame everyone else, except the real cause?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak ill of the dead. People make stupid decisions, that cost lives, not only did the driver make a stupid decision, so did the police officer.

AAP General News (Australia) 05-27-2004 Vic: Fatal police pursuit was not on; coroner A Victorian coroner's found that a high-speed police pursuit of an unlicensed teenage driver should have been abandoned before a fatal collision with a pole. Deputy State Coroner IAIN WEST has ruled Senior Constable MARTIN BUZZELL had showed too much faith in 18-year-old ANDREW NAILON's driving ability during a chase through eastern Melbourne's Ringwood in September 2002. Mr NAILON and 12-year-old passenger SEAN WHITE, died after their 1989 Commodore hit a pole on Wonga Road, having lost control after reaching speeds of up to 140kph in a …

ehh
edit on 30-12-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I'd appreciate it if you didn't speak ill of the dead. People make stupid decisions, that cost lives,

And some people just must blame someone else for others stupidity

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Your words mean nothing to me, say what you will.

We know what happened, whether the officer lied under oath or not.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

We know what happened,

Yes, we do know. A speeding, unlicenced driver could not control their own car and crashed. Their own fault. but some people just must blame the police for some strange reason.

Ever heard of "personal responsibility"? it seems it is not taught anymore.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So you read one news article and you're an expert? Or are you claiming to know people involved in this, such as the police?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You took too long to reply.

So here I'll link the coroners findings.

The Age

In future if you want to act like a know it all, at least check all the links out before letting your fingers do all the talking.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Are you thinking that "Senior constable Daniel Murphey of Chatswood police" is a member of ATS, and is going to read this, or are you just wanting other members on here to read it? I get the jist of what you are saying, but I would have a better understanding if you would give us a detailed explanation.

Sounds to me like you were treated horribly.
edit on 12/26/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

if they are as in his face as in the story then they would have seen it by now

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join