It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to NSW Police - Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector

Originally posted by surrealist
What exactly prompted the cops to arrest you in the first place?

edit on 26/12/11 by Caveat Lector because: too risky for me

Too risky? Ought the point of thus thread be to declare your new "no holds barred" attitude now that you have been treated so badly?

You said yourself your "gag order" expired already? By the simple fact that you do not provide us with transparent information, we must only assume that this is a bogus story, just like we do when the establishment refuses to provide information.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

L
L
you're talking about The Glove[1979]
starring rosey grier and john saxon

loved that movie

edit to add:

A bounty hunter is offered $20,000 - off the record - for the capture of a very large man who dons body armor and steel-plated gauntlets for his regular beatings of some unfortunate individuals.

the "unfortunate individuals" are corrupt cops and corrections officers BTW, way to go PC!

reply to post by Caveat Lector

however OP you should not be putting on a sap glove as for your revenge perhaps it should be posted as a "fictional story" in the appropriate forum?

copwatch.com... don't know if they'll post reports from out of the US but worth a try, and if there are no equivalents locally you might want to start your own. look into building your own fleet of drones [hint
] if you are so inclined
edit on 26-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
RE U2U
Hope you got it....
Perhaps a few more will too......somebody needs to help.....
The chances of you obtaining legal council i assume are small.....
The police know the law and how to bend it.
Please be careful of entrapment schemes.
You need to stay accompanied by a witness or two as often as possible, and as under the radar as possible when alone....
get some trusted friends to help watch your back if you can.....
Get Legal council if at all possible.
Above all they need to be exposed.....if you can, turn their rock over so that the people can see what crawls out.
Good Luck mate......s

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
... I smell a rat here... I don't believe a word he says. Sounds like the rant of a delusional individual. Instead of seeking legal council, maybe he should seek medical council.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What brought you to the attention of the Chatswood Police in the first place? You must have done something in the first place.

You know the saying.....you're judged upon the company you keep.

YOUR QUOTE: since this thread is no more - Chatswood Police - I will harm you in numbers UNQUOTE

Thats a threat and sounds like to me Chatswood Police have the right lunatic!!!

edit on 26-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I know that the police can be unethical but by the very nature of the law an unethical act is debatable may not be an illigal act. Of course beating people in custody is. Also from how I read your post it seems that you're a drug dealer. Is there more you're not telling us? A pulled pistol here, a syringe waved there?

If I was a cop raiding your place for drugs and I found myself at risk of any kind I'd punch you too.
edit on 26-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

You've got that right.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Yeah I don't know how I feel about this, to me it reads as a threat, now if I say nothing and see this man and family on the news hurt and I said nothing to know one. I would feel bad extremely bad. So only one thing to do.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

I'd say there will be afew calls.

We don't have enough Police officers here in Sydney and the ones we do have I'd like to keep, thank you!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

Have to agree...I'm thinking there's a lot more to this story then we're led to believe,if what he's saying is true.
edit on 26-12-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

thats disgusting man, these people need to be taken out the bush with just me and my toolbox.... makes me sick.
look into cheap spycams/voice recorders/etc, they are relatively cheap on the market at the moment but would defiantly be worth it... if you can afford it.

dont worry these people will get what they deserve eventually. peace and love

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

PLease get this on SMH - Sydney Morning Herald.

Get what exactly? you have still not stated what you did.... why is that?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

PLease get this on SMH - Sydney Morning Herald.

Get what exactly? you have still not stated what you did.... why is that?

indeed, and if its media coverage your looking for, perhaps you should look for international media outlets....say withing the arabic world...there always looking for media like this and you might even make a dollar or two in the process. Also, as another member mentioned, you might want to start investing into a full blown surveillance system in and around your home that would also include body surveillance mics and vehicle audio and visual. It shouldn't blow the bank, but i would estimate a cool 2k and your completely hard wired to every internet rss feed that can handle audio and video, on that note, you should definetlly look at 3gs net capability with a hot switch and script to go viral at a flick of the switch. its the lates craze for protesters around the world.

" what did you say to me" ...... "click" ( smile, your now being broadcast live across the world and viewed by millions )

Technology.... its similar to an ICBM in the appropriate hands.

edit: ....and for the love of man..do not go postal ( violent ), i do and will stress the point to use that Cerebral-cortex of yours rather than the Neanderthal approach.
edit on 26-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

got an email sayin this thread is closed. guess what - they got this site too

The wannabe mods usually post that message here in the thread. Who was the email from, the police?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Those are very, very difficult trials, I know, I've been harassed, intimidated and beaten many times throughout life, now at 63 years, but thankfully had many good years, too. The thing is, if you were required to be disgraced while holding a Bible, if you are really born again and have met God, then you are actually most fortunate, because God will repay you richly, but you have to bear it meekly and pray for your tormentors, not plot revenge against them. Believe me, I know how difficult this is, and I've struggled mightily for years with anger and unforgiveness in my heart, but by doing so have robbed myself of far more than was taken. Nor can Jesus forgive you and admit you to the Kingdom in Heaven on the last day until you forgive others, all of them. Now, if only I can practice what I've preached.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This "Caveat Lector" threats a Police Officer and his comrades........and you give him 14 flags and 13 blue stars of support? Are you people bloody stupid?

I know you're watching Lector......

you are nothing but scum and a gutless bloody wonder, it's a shame the judicial system forced our Police Officers to release you back on to the streets - hopefully not for long.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is a good story. I will be so terribly sad when all this will be blocked by the you know who.. internet censorship is far worse than an attack on the second amendment.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I believe your story.

I've had endless dealings with the biggest gang in Victoria, VICPOL of course.

I probably shouldn't get into what happened, but in 2002 I lost my 12 year old cousin and a 19 year old friend to a member of the Ringwood Police. It received major news coverage, and without getting into great detail the police officer in question was allowed to keep his job. It's unfortunate. I know it makes no sense without explaining what happened but it's still a touchy subject. Years later I had dealings with the Ringwood Police, threats were exchanged, police members families were put under police protection, and I ended up receiving a sentence of one year, appealed it and served 3 months last year.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal OP.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
but in 2002 I lost my 12 year old cousin and a 19 year old friend to a member of the Ringwood Police.

No, the police did not cause the car driven by a unlicenced driver to speed and crash, it was the unlicenced drivers fault. Why did he try and escape from the police?

www.theage.com.au...

the police officer in question was allowed to keep his job.

because he did not cause the accident
edit on 30-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join