It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to NSW Police - Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Come on (aussie = c'mon)

I need ATS to back me get me to my local paper the Sydney Morning Herald.

Just one part of the clock - help - ATS stand up before I am silenced for another 2 years ... ! ?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's hard to be a good man in a wicked world. Good luck. I think it's a travesty and sadly, the police around here can behave like that if you get singled out for whatever reason. People usually end up moving away, or ending up in jail. It's scary and wrong.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
It's hard to be a good man in a wicked world. Good luck. I think it's a travesty and sadly, the police around here can behave like that if you get singled out for whatever reason. People usually end up moving away, or ending up in jail. It's scary and wrong.

It's very scary but 50,000 do not frighten me. these pigs need there place explained to them harshly.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Never Snip with a geologist. we can make grenades from a short walk

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/12/2011 by Sauron because: - snipped profanity

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

The PIC was set up before the Woods royal commission its investigates bend coppers and is better know as the
Police Integrity Commission here is a link police integegrity they will help believe me

Good luck & don"t mention me

edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: fixing links

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

The PIC was set up before the Woods royal commission its investigates bend coppers and is better know as the
Police Integrity Commission here is a link police integegrity they will help believe me

Good luck & don"t mention me

edit on 26-12-2011 by smokingman2006 because: fixing links

Been through all avanues there is no body here in Oz that will affect justice - cept me. watch this space and hear the news.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Just be very careful what you post anywhere. I can see and agree with your anger here, but always remember it is the people vs. the government in this case. And they keep every little tidbit for evidence against you, especially when it comes to getting one of their own off. Social media has become the darling for the government and corporations looking for a back door into getting their own way against the little guy.
My advice? Make it as public as possible. Get as many people as you can with as many cameras as they can and take it to the streets, the media, whatever. Remember, screaming loud enough and long enough works both ways

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's gonna be so good

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
Just be very careful what you post anywhere. I can see and agree with your anger here, but always remember it is the people vs. the government in this case. And they keep every little tidbit for evidence against you, especially when it comes to getting one of their own off. Social media has become the darling for the government and corporations looking for a back door into getting their own way against the little guy.
My advice? Make it as public as possible. Get as many people as you can with as many cameras as they can and take it to the streets, the media, whatever. Remember, screaming loud enough and long enough works both ways

These thugs are raping me - help!@!!???

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Camera. Friends. Camera rolling, media watching, friends standing by... EVIDENCE... Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Chatswood Police - Melissa Sweeny Aunty - Kris Sternbeck Aunty.

Smarter and more determined. your files will be public upon my death.

Anon will attack you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Camera. Friends. Camera rolling, media watching, friends standing by... EVIDENCE... Nuff said.

PLease get this on SMH - Sydney Morning Herald.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
without justice - people of chatswood police - how i cry for what will happen

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Never knew what justice meant 'til they target you. i have no fear, these are weak people that cannot lead a sick donkey. I know what ANON will do to Daniel murphey and/the chatswood police.
edit on 26/12/11 by Caveat Lector because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
Never f uck with a geologist. we can make grenades from a short walk

Hey, I feel for you, but if you post things like that, they can use it against you very easily.

You might end up on the SMH for the wrong reasons.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Caveat Lector
Never f uck with a geologist. we can make grenades from a short walk

Hey, I feel for you, but if you post things like that, they can use it against you very easily.

You might end up on the SMH for the wrong reasons.

I hear you but i am prepared to fall for our voice.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
got an email sayin this thread is closed. guess what - they got this site too

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
since this thread is no more - Chatswood Police - I will harm you in numbers

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The crime is gun to head and making me submit. Guess what I will win. no need to threaten my children I have none but will use same form of justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join