It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing causes all the evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
We are told to take care of our bodies, there are doctors for the mind - what about the brain?

We are told that the brain can accomplish more than any future computer - so why aren't we using our brains ?

Because we have been mindwashed.

Warfare, when humans kill each other, is because of brainwashing.

So-called religious hatred and killing is because of brainwashing.

Doing these things is insane - so I want to know who, here, on earth, together with an evil super-power who I would call Satan but it does not matter what you call it - it is there - I want to know the identity of these evil people, here on earth, are. Because they have signed a pact with the devil.

They are obviously power-wielders - how else would you be able to control so many people? And, obviously, the richest people on the planet.

And I think this has been passed down through dynasties. (Get it? Die, nasty! - they didn't realise that their future lies there - love it! The universe always has a joke up its sleeve).

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Apathy and ignorance allow brainwashing to occur. When people are too lazy and stupid to find out or figure out what's really going on, they are the ones who *can* be brainwashed. If you're reasonably intelligent, it's not so easy. If you're reasonably intelligent but lazy and apathetic, you're as good as stupid. Just goes downward from there.

Be active in life. I don't mean to watch tv or go for a run. I mean be aware and observe your surroundings. Know why things happen the way they do. It's not hard. It doesn't require a degree. It requires using your sense and your senses. All of them, all the time.

This is what happens when people give away the responsibility for their lives. You have no one to blame but yourselves. Think about what you believe and why. Then see whether you're stupid or just lazy and apathetic.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

But many so-called intelligent people go to war.

They direct the course of war while the real instigators stay well behind the lines.

What about all the brave heroes?

It is not only grunts here - and that includes 'religion'.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

There are few leading the lazy, apathetic, and stupid. The "leaders" aren't the ones pulling the triggers or tossing the bombs. They aren't the ones blindly following. If you're aware of what's going on, you don't follow. You walk your own path because you know it's right.

Don't make excuses or try to point the finger of responsibility toward others. Responsibility lies only in yourself. If you can't trouble yourself to live your own life, you are the only one to blame.
edit on 26/12/2011 by CosmicEgg because: missing letter

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Whenever I get close to the truth, I get

cannot display.

Strange.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Then use the edit button to fill in that post there. You have four hours. Go!
edit on 26/12/2011 by CosmicEgg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
When people are too lazy and stupid to find out or figure out what's really going on, they are the ones who *can* be brainwashed.

Just like the "Jedi mind trick" and how it only works on simple minds.

Brainwashing allows for the evil rulers of this planet to manipulate the masses into doing evil.

The dumbing down of the masses is essential for this to work.
edit on 26/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: added last line

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Here is my heartfelt message to you.

May you get what you deserve.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I do. And so do you, little one. We all do.

link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

And what I want to say to you is this.

Many messages of mine have vanished.

What can you do? (Not you, I mean anyone).

link   

I have a spare 10 minutes so.. look through ATS to find Cats thread.

It started when you were born. It starts for everyone when they are born

while growing up, everything in your culture and everyone you see models the Expectations of it.

media in all forms, shows you the Expectation of it

24/7/365, year after year you learn to fit in to it.

Your whole life experience is based on it.

what is it?

Indoctrination into Culture... Brainwashing.

it works.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

you know i think thats false brainwashing is our governments ultimate power... they spent 200 years instilling trust and nobility into peoples hearts... now look at them after generations of acting theyre now able to get away with whatever they want... ur a puppet we r all puppets in one way or another... its sickening to think about it...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awebber24

oh and another thing... when ur surrounded by brainwashed people it tends to screw u... u know what i mean? a healthy pack is a strong pack... 9 brainwashed people and 1 person is a weak pack...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

You don't have to be dumbed down. You allow it or you keep your senses piqued. No one stays unaware forever. Particularly now. No one can honestly say that they "didn't know". But we can all lie to ourselves and pretend that we didn't know, that we were unaware. But it's still another thing altogether to take the reins of your life back into your own hands. Until you do that, you're simply mouthing the words at best. You have to live the truth. You have to be the truth.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I hope people have viewed the BBC documentary Century of the Self:

www.youtube.com...

It really is the best documentary out there dealing with how psychology has been used by the government and business interests to control the masses.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A mix of Fluoride in the water and mainstream media tactics have dummed people down to the point where they don't think for them selves. As long as they have food on their plate and their iphone nearby, they have no cares in the world.

top topics

join