It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Blown Apart In Nigeria By God Fearing Islamists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

More nonsense. Instead of addressing what I said head on you deflect it with unrelated information about some Imam I could care less about. This is exactly what I am saying. You have no ability to comprehend what people ask of you or say about you. I am done with you in respect to this topic. I see your parlor tricks for what they are and know that I can expect nothing of any substance from you.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality
reply to post by steveknows

More nonsense. Instead of addressing what I said head on you deflect it with unrelated information about some Imam I could care less about. This is exactly what I am saying. You have no ability to comprehend what people ask of you or say about you. I am done with you in respect to this topic. I see your parlor tricks for what they are and know that I can expect nothing of any substance from you.

It's not unrelated. I was pointing out that when people like you say something was taken out of context it usually means that it was read correctly. Go away little man. All I've seen you do is try to make things a personal arguement rather than a debate you energy vampire.

There's no real meaning in your posts so to me now you're just a non event. Invisible if you will.
edit on 28-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
So many people, missing the point, the truth, the reality...

How many more wars do we have to see that are based upon religion?

How many more violent clashes based upon religion do we have to see?

When are people going to realise that RELIGION is the sinister savage maker of death and despair.

Pretty much every religion has been responsible for terrible atrocities against both their enemies and their own people. If its not killing you its telling you what you must think, if its not doing that its milking you of cash, huge amounts of cash, they all do it.

And what's common to all these religions, corruption and greed, oh so holy but oh so greedy to.

What we are seeing now is one off shoot of the Muslim religion looking to be the worst of all, ultra control, no act too terrible, people being funded by Saudi in an attempt to dominate the world. Note I said off shoot, these fanatics are not following the Koran, they are following fanatical men rewriting the religion to suit their sordid needs.

What the PC apologist brigade on here would have you believe is that these people a few in numbers and are basically just bands of illiterate nut jobs.

That simply isn't true...and they either know it or perpetuate the lie through stupidity.

There was a young lad in the states, he decided he would blow himself up at a kids school, thankfully they caught him. What we then learned was this lad had a series of handlers in Pakistan providing him with the needed money and bits, he also had contacts in the US and Somalia where he came from as an immigrant.

He was no lone lunatic, he like many of these people you see screaming their head off are fully funded and handled by people in Mosques and from Saudi, these people are supplied and briefed, these are not the idiots in the film the Four Lions (a quite brilliant Chris Morris film), these are very well instructed people.

The level of instruction is beyond anything people believe, the super mosques in the US are basically fanatical training camps or would some one explain why so much Saudi cash is being spent on 250 person + compound that has its own shops and needed resources in area's that may only have 10 Muslim worshippers in a 50 mile radius. Its a self contained Shariah training camp..And there's LOTS of them and many more on the way..

Don't take my word for it, search the net, its all out there on news networks, area's local papers etc.

The point is that Saudi has made it clear that Shariah Law must be made world wide and the simple way to do is in numbers, with a religion that says the woman must submit to the man EVEN if she's at the stove (that's an actual commandment) and must supply him as many children as he's supposed to be able to look after (you see this is where the Shariah lot breaks the rules..again...the book says you must only have the number of wives and children that he can offer support for, HE must off the support), so pumping children out while you are income support ISN'T in the book yet its one of the requirements of the Shariah supporters who come to non Sharaih countries, they are asked to not support that countries financial system, to receive as much in state handouts as possible and to rear as many children as possible.

Now all that last bit most likely sounds like some sort of EDL or BNP spiel, its NOT, I'm in no way a supporter of any of those two foul parties, they are just Nazi loving louts for the most part, almost all are totally racial and no friend of mine. The source of what I wrote before is from a group of Algerian immigrants, one of whom married my sister in law, they were most forthright in their beliefs and what they had been told to do, they made it very clear to me what they thought of the West and what they were instructed to do.

I've also spoken to other radicals who confirmed these comments, this was not some little secret, they were more than happy to gloat about it to my face, "we will take over by numbers" they said and that was 10 years ago, now look at France, Sweden, Germany, The UK, The States, all non Shariah countries now full of radical Muslims looking to take over, to disrupt, to cause offence and to commit crime.

Here on my estate its the Somalian immigrants who control the drugs, they walk along dealing and puffing away on weed yet apparently claim to be honourable Muslims yet are doing things the book says they must never do...

So the next time a PC fool on here says that its all made up in the media and utter nonsense you remember Nigeria and the Boko Haram thugs killing and displacing thousands, remember their name because it means "no to Western education", these are ultra Shariah, remember Egypt where Christians are being killed and harassed daily while the Police turn a blind eye, they need a licence to pray outside of a church, its people are descendants of the Pharoahs, Christianity was the regions religion and now ultra Shariah Muslims have taken control and burn the churches..its true

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Op, I think you have missed the boat on this one.

Islam is a religion of peace. Violence like this is reserved for everyone except Muslims.

Possibly you meant Jews or Christians?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suibom1974

Islam is a religion of peace. Violence like this is reserved for everyone except Muslims.

Actually ordinary Muslims view the book as saying you must understand the other faiths and violence is only for those who wage war on you...That's what the book says..

However the Shariah lot and twisted it for them to wage war on anyone, even their own religion. These poor Christian Nigerians had not waged war on them, they were simply trying like the Egyptian Christians trying to pray in safety, they were turned upon by these Shariah thugs and killed more or less for fun in the name of their version of the religion.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Where did I misunderstand what you wrote?

In the plethora of posts asking me to explain just like that one that I just replied to.
You are funny.
I gotta go to bed.

Oh don't fear. I wasn't expecting anything in the form of a rational constructive response from you. It was more a rhetorical question.

You must not know what the wordsd you use mean because you REALLY asked me about 4 times now to explain a very simple sentence to you. Now it is rhetorical all of a sudden? Whatever.

You are not making any sense in any of your posts. You are just arguing for the sake of arguing about whos god is bigger based on some stuff you read from some other people. Hopefully rational discourse will again find you and soon.

I challenge you. Yes challenge you to point out where I have argued about who's god is bigger. Not one of my posts have been about god. You are just making things up. You have lost the plot. You are not here to debate at all you are here to turn a debate into nothing but irrational irrelevant words. Answer my challenge and show to all on ats where I have argued who's god is bigger. You are just being a troll and you have no interest in any constructive input.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

How many more wars do we have to see that are based upon religion?

How many more violent clashes based upon religion do we have to see?

When are people going to realise that RELIGION is the sinister savage maker of death and despair.

Pretty much every religion has been responsible for terrible atrocities against both their enemies and their own people. If its not killing you its telling you what you must think, if its not doing that its milking you of cash, huge amounts of cash, they all do it.

OBVIOUSLY, THEN, AND THEREFORE,

RELIGION

Must have taken your mind and hands and

FORCED

you to put up your violent, menacing, savage, death and despair meme'd, sinister, savage, . . . avatar.

OBVIOUSLY RELIGION has made you RELIGION's little puppet else you'd not have used that avatar.

/sarc.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What the PC apologist brigade on here would have you believe is that these people a few in numbers and are basically just bands of illiterate nut jobs.

That simply isn't true...and they either know it or perpetuate the lie through stupidity.

There was a young lad in the states, he decided he would blow himself up at a kids school, thankfully they caught him. What we then learned was this lad had a series of handlers in Pakistan providing him with the needed money and bits, he also had contacts in the US and Somalia where he came from as an immigrant.

He was no lone lunatic, he like many of these people you see screaming their head off are fully funded and handled by people in Mosques and from Saudi, these people are supplied and briefed, these are not the idiots in the film the Four Lions (a quite brilliant Chris Morris film), these are very well instructed people.

The level of instruction is beyond anything people believe, the super mosques in the US are basically fanatical training camps or would some one explain why so much Saudi cash is being spent on 250 person + compound that has its own shops and needed resources in area's that may only have 10 Muslim worshippers in a 50 mile radius. Its a self contained Shariah training camp..And there's LOTS of them and many more on the way..

Don't take my word for it, search the net, its all out there on news networks, area's local papers etc.

The point is that Saudi has made it clear that Shariah Law must be made world wide and the simple way to do is in numbers, with a religion that says the woman must submit to the man EVEN if she's at the stove (that's an actual commandment) and must supply him as many children as he's supposed to be able to look after (you see this is where the Shariah lot breaks the rules..again...the book says you must only have the number of wives and children that he can offer support for, HE must off the support), so pumping children out while you are income support ISN'T in the book yet its one of the requirements of the Shariah supporters who come to non Sharaih countries, they are asked to not support that countries financial system, to receive as much in state handouts as possible and to rear as many children as possible

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

EXCEEDINGLY TRUE. And the clueless sorts in denial about that are virtually asking for their heads to be lopped off by an Islamic sword . . .

or their guts to be splattered all over the mall/shool/office/theater next.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That's what the book says..

HERE'S WHAT THE BOOK SAYS:

(Just a TINY SAMPLING blue emphases added):

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:293, also). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam. Prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religions Five Pillars.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

. . .

SUICIDAL DENIAL of the exhortations of the founding documents is not wise.
edit on 28/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I challenge you. Yes challenge you to point out where I have argued about who's god is bigger. Not one of my posts have been about god. You are just making things up. You have lost the plot. You are not here to debate at all you are here to turn a debate into nothing but irrational irrelevant words. Answer my challenge and show to all on ats where I have argued who's god is bigger. You are just being a troll and you have no interest in any constructive input.

I hope that made you feel better. Now go back to the post you did not understand 5 different times where I was actually having a discussion and not, like you, just name calling. If you cannot come up with anything resembling sense, do not bother. Name calling really does little to sway me.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah, Islam is such a peaceful religion. Is this why Lybian Muslims were busy killing each other for months? Is this why the Iranian government slaughtered people in the streets after demonstrating against a rigged election? Is this why the Egyptian people were in shambles after yet another government scandal? Is this why Tunisia was in an uproar? Is this why Syria's death toll reaches 6000 in less than three months? Is this why most, if not all of Africa's Muslim nations are piss poor fighting eachother for basically an eternity now? Is this why a fanatic religious militia has taken over Lebanon's government? Is this why Saudi Arabia, while being one of the richest countries on Earth in terms of resources is one of the worst in the list of human rights breaches? Is this why children in Gaza are being taught how to hate Israel/US instead of learning how to read when they are young?

I could really go on for hours, as well as calling out the hypocrisy brigade for what they are, but it is really pointless.

I'm just happy that Islam is so peaceful! They better hope not to kill each other peacefully before WW3 comes.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Your stance is invalid and ignorant, seeing as Muslims have been killed in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, by NATO bombs since 2000. Fundamentalist 'Muslims' also kill real Muslims, probably more than the number of Christians that they kill.

So please, save your prejudice and deal with the actual problem at hand - fundamentalist lunatics that call themselves Muslims, but are not Muslims at all. They use a severely warped view of Islam as a means of indoctrinating people and justifying heinous acts. All real Muslims condemn these actions.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Don't you know? Christians never hurt anyone. They never commit acts of terrorism. In short, they are the only good people on earth.

No, we are fallen just like you. The only difference between us is, I recognize how bad I am and my need for a Saviour. Christianity is about a personal relationship with Christ i.e God and has very little to do with religion.

Pax

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Church bombs , body parts and insides splatter to the four corners of Christs Church, and some defend these Islamist thugs and murderers who organise such things.

Nigeria is a nation of approx 300 million souls , half of whom are baptised in the name of Christ.

Yet like Iraq , Egypt, Indonesia, Burma,Iran to name a few , Christians are being massacred for the sole reason of being Christian by faith.

Whilst the bend over west order multi faith "new orders"...the nations most of the muslim immigrants originate from preach hate and violence against anyone rejecting Islamic orders.

Are we going to watch opur Nigerian christian brothers get slaughtered ?...or should we prioritise future immigration and refugee policy, in favour of the Christian persecuted, from the nations whom tolerate the Islamist facist attacks on christ followers?

Christian refugees would integrate much better than brain washed extremist Islamists?

Lets pray at this Christmass time for our fellow Christians who are butchered for praying to God through the son.

So, what solution do you propose then? If this Muslim religion preaches hate and violence and murders Christians and non-Muslims, what is the solution?

Should we leave them alone, make them wear identifying bands so we can stay away from them and out of their countries, ban them from western, "Christian" nations, lock them all up, or just kill and destroy them all?

Seriously, since your own hate filled propaganda seems to be in full current, what do you propose we do with "them?"

PS: Shouldn't you also be praying for THEM, those without your God (Muslims), and your "enemies," those who are "lost?" Are do you only feel like praying for your "brothers," your own "Christian" "kind?"

Or do you selectively read and pick and choose your passages?

Serious questions. Please answer honestly.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by Dr Expired

Your stance is invalid and ignorant, seeing as Muslims have been killed in the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, by NATO bombs since 2000. Fundamentalist 'Muslims' also kill real Muslims, probably more than the number of Christians that they kill.

So please, save your prejudice and deal with the actual problem at hand - fundamentalist lunatics that call themselves Muslims, but are not Muslims at all. They use a severely warped view of Islam as a means of indoctrinating people and justifying heinous acts. All real Muslims condemn these actions.

Do they?
Or are they too afraid too speak out?
I would bet on the latter, and make a profit.
Facism relys on spys and standover brutality , this is the hierarchal reality of Islamic nations.
Honour killings, Mosque spying on Muslims across the world.
I actually care about my fellow human beings and the society that my children and future grandchildren will have to deal with.
Muslims themselves need to stand up against the radical hate gangs that rule over them in many vilages /towns across the world.
There are millions of Christian refugees waiting in hell camps, the Western world would be more secure allowing mass immigration from these ranks rather than from Islamist ranks that see Christians as Infidels and the unclean.
Churchill warned against Islam , but hey I guess he was just a racist bigot right?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I challenge you.

Does it make ya feel like a big man to do so, anonymously online from behind your computer?

Are you people seriously taking the Christian side and using lies to defend it? How do you Boxian sleep at night knowing this? I like how you only want to challenge me, not the people spewing actual BS.

Yes challenge you to point out where I have argued about who's god is bigger.

Right under your avatar there is a button for "posts in this thread." Under your avatar, click on that. There you go.

Need more help?

Not one of my posts have been about god.

Then they must be all off topic because the topic of this thread has a great deal to do with talking about gods. Maybe you are not sure what religion is all about? Then back away slowly. Apologize for getting into something too complicated for you and just quietly back away.

You are just making things up. You have lost the plot. You are not here to debate at all you are here to turn a debate into nothing but irrational irrelevant words. Answer my challenge and show to all on ats where I have argued who's god is bigger. You are just being a troll and you have no interest in any constructive input.

You are in a thread about religion, discussing religion, and you lose your freaking mind because I pointed out that part of religion deals with talkking about gods?

Damn, did you have any actual argument or are you still just mad that you looked silly after our last exchange where you kept not understanding English until eventually saying you meant to look silly?

Give it up dude.

Between you and that other Christian fellow sending me private notes threatening me for asking him to source his claims, this thread is awesome.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

You would not know a credible source if it bit you in the ass.

Let me ask you something. If someone said a bunch of completely insane things with no proof, and you asked them where the proof might be found, and they react by writing you personal letters attacking you for asking them for proof, demanding that you never ever ask for proof again and wishing you harm as a result would you give anything they say much credit?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

It's not unrelated. I was pointing out that when people like you say something was taken out of context it usually means that it was read correctly.

That sounds like an empty ignorant personal wish, not something accurate or true.

Prove me wrong, I would enjoy that. Honestly.

Go away little man. All I've seen you do is try to make things a personal arguement rather than a debate you energy vampire.

There's no real meaning in your posts so to me now you're just a non event. Invisible if you will.
edit on 28-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

I will leave all the name calling for you religious types to sort out but it is starting to look like all gods are bullies that teach their children to act like assholes.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I do not recall anyone ever writing that only Muslims were peaceful. Are you suggesting, albeit sarcastically, that only Muslims are violent and there are no jewish or Christian terrorists?
Please tell me that is what you think you want to say.
Please tell me this is the argument you really want to have.

I really enjoy these threads when folks like you come in with your sarcastic "Hey did'nt you really mean....." but then you have nowhere left to go involving facts or reality. You have to make up an argument. Oh now the thread is promoting Islam as the only religion of peace as far as you can tell and now you want to attack that.

These threads are hillarious.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

HERE'S WHAT THE BOOK SAYS:

(Just a TINY SAMPLING blue emphases added):

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

What a dishonest pile of crap.
You know the same twisting can be done with the bible, war and peace, etc. I love how you non muslims, use non muslim websites to tell you what they believe small parts of out of context english translations of the Koran mean.

If you had any idea how many things were in accurate about what you just did I would think you would feel some shame.

Then again, you sent me a private message threatening me because I asked you for sources so....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join