It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Blown Apart In Nigeria By God Fearing Islamists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
you see the problem???

religion

No it's money.

Research why the Japanese had a Samurai Civil War between themselves, then killed off the foreigners (christians). Closed their cities from the world and wanted to be left alone.

The US Navy sailed in and told them to open their cities to trade or they will be bombed. Japan quickly modernized and used the tactics we taught them across the Pacific....and eventually on us at Pearl Harbor when we ceased selling them crude oil.

China also had the "Boxer Rebellion" where the Chinese were mad at what the foreigners were doing and tried to root us out of there. US/Europe/Russia (white folk) all ganged on China and slaughtered them 100 years ago, "Boxer Rebellion".

It's not about religion, it's about money. Religion is just the cover story.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by steveknows
These anti west people on ats are ignoring your point that Christians aren't walking into crowds of muslims and blowing them up ...

Maybe we ignored the suicide bomber part because he never mentioned it in the first place. You did.

And Christians have been well known for blowing up Christians in Northern Ireland.

Keyword Ireland
This is what extremism looks like. This is also what ignorance looks like. My point is, youre not really a christian if youre killing people because youre disobeying Christ and living in rebellion and are anti-christ.

Muslims that do this are not really muslim. A true muslim believe in Jesus, just that during his first visit he was a prophet but when he returns it will be as the Messiah, but because they refuse to read the bible they don't know the truth that he came the first time as the messiah.

My final point is, if youre disobeying Christ then you are not a christian you are a liar. A christian proves who he is by his works and actions. Learn the difference and you can spot an anti-christ. An anti-christ is anyone whom opposes Jesus...this came straight from him. Would it surprise you if i said 90% of the world are anti-christ? Now you know the proof that were in the tribulation because the anti-christ already rules the planet and who are the ons dying? Christians at the hands of the anti-christ.

I get your point. I really do. But do think that if Christians were blowing people up that the muslims would be saying "non christians who call themselves christians but aren't really christians because they're not acting like christians blew up more people today" ? Is 90% of the world anti Christ or is it that they don't follow Christ? There's a difference. And how many of those other religions kill Christians because they're christians? I'd like to point out here that it's not just Christians either. These fundamentalists are anti everything but islam.

The point is to fight the terrorists not the average islamic joe but some on here are making out that to be against the terrorists is to be against people who are muslim. Kind of puts them in the same basket as the terrorists. Those on here who condone the terrorists acts are deliberatley making out that to hate the terrorists is to hate a muslim for being a muslim. And that's their mission on this site.
edit on 26-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

i have a theory that goes like this:

some really big cheese is using islam to do the dirty work of removing from the planet, all forms of christianity that do not comply with the big cheese. in return, another big cheese, elsewhere on the planet, is using soldiers to remove rival forms of islam, that do not comply with their own big cheese.

in effect, they are killing off each other's competition.

ironic isn't it?
edit on 26-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

We'll go ahead and replace "religion" in that post with "man", because that's what's really happening.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

Guess their god was taking a nap or just didn't give a crap about his sheep

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

POOR.BLACK.PEOPLE. being killed by islamicists (and lord knows how much money is behind the effort).
you have 3 choices, either, 1) you support the removal of poor people from the planet simply because they are poor or 2) you support the removal of people from the planet because they disagree with you on something or 3) you support the removal of people from the planet because you're a racist.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

i have a theory that goes like this:

some really big cheese is using islam to do the dirty work of removing from the planet, all forms of christianity that do not comply with the big cheese. in return, another big cheese, elsewhere on the planet, is using soldiers to remove rival forms of islam, that do not comply with their own big cheese.

in effect, they are killing off each other's competition.

That already happened when Muhammad was walking the earth, he burned up all the other Quran's that conflicted with the one he chose that supported his idealism of rape, pillage and conquest leaving only 1 Quran to go by. Now is that not some dirty sh*t? Thats what you do if you want to conquer people and cover up the truth at the same time. By contrast at the same time he was doing that, there was only 1 bible and it was lorded over by the R.C.C. (Roman Catholic Church) and it was not translated into the common language but kept in the dead languages at the time of Hebrew and Latin while the peasants were outlawed learning to read and write so that they wouldn't begin rebellion by learning the truth that God never wanted a man to rule over another man.

So what we had in that time period was, Islam destroying all Quran that conflicted with Muhammads chosen version, and the truth in the bible that the R.C.C. wanted to hide and so they allowed the peasants to remain ignorant to keep power.

So obviously it is as you suggest, 2 big cheeses vying for power while both are using pawns to destroy the other. So who are the 2 big cheeses? Fundemental islam and the Roman Catholic Church (most powerful "christian" organization in the world). Although if you skip to the end of the story in the book of Revelation, Islam loses to the anti-christ (who i dub the R.C.C.) leaving anyone that ever believed in the name of Jesus either being imprisoned, or killed (muslim,messianic-jew or christian or whatever).
edit on 26-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

or it's a test and somebody's failing it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The world sucks. Religion is ridiculous and for blind ape-people.

All religions that perpetuate their biased beliefs. (As far as I know, all of them but Buddhism.)

And no, I'm not a Buddhist, not have I ever been.

Again, ALL religions, not just Islam, are for blind ape-people.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Or it doesn't have human emotion - if it exists at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

Or it doesn't have human emotion - if it exists at all.

or it isn't allowed to interfer in the test

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

All this could change despite religion, color, race, political ideology or even patriatism or allegiance to a king.

It's the heart of all mankind that must change. Right down to the willingness to point the finger in blame at anyone but ourselves. For what one of us is capable of we are all just as capable.

This is why God has declared us as wholly evil.
edit on 26-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Pervius

All this could change despite religion, color, race, political ideology or even patriatism or allegiance to a king.

It's the heart of all mankind that must change. Right down to the willingness to point the finger in blame at anyone but ourselves. For what one of us is capable of we are all just as capable.

yep and i think we're all very aware of that particular thing but the issue is, who is doing this to the people in african countries right now? and why isn't it getting the kind of attention that the killing of muslims does? i can tell right now, that being a white american christian, those nigerian christians probably think i'm the offspring of satan or the whore of babylon or some other less than glamorous title, but fact of the matter is, jesus said, don't return evil for evil. return kindness for evil and so i am! i'm defending them even if they may hate me because i'm not them. i also defend iranians and iraqis and libyans and ethiopians and egyptians and etc, many of which would rather see me buried up to my neck and stoned to death or blown into the next life! i don't want them to die! sorry! sue my greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat great great grand uncles twice removed

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Now what possible test would that be. Or are you suggesting that humans are a lab rat for the creators like some sort of grade school science project. If this creator or god knows everything then what is the point of a test when the outcome is already known to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You seek the path of the true human being. God himself can ask no more of us in this world.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Seems like a lot of people hating on religion here, I suppose if you're so against free speech, free thought, free expression then you hate some of the fundamentals of the western world? If that's the case - you should book a flight and go to somewhere else!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Now what possible test would that be. Or are you suggesting that humans are a lab rat for the creators like some sort of grade school science project. If this creator or god knows everything then what is the point of a test when the outcome is already known to it.

not sure unless it has something to do with the exact words in the description. i've theorized that perhaps the test is related to the rest of the universe, or universes, and graduates do so upon realization that if we can't handle the differences in other races / religions / world views, of our own species, we certainly won't be able to handle other life forms. lol

theoretical, of course.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

reply to post by captaintyinknots

POOR.BLACK.PEOPLE. being killed by islamicists (and lord knows how much money is behind the effort).
you have 3 choices, either, 1) you support the removal of poor people from the planet simply because they are poor or 2) you support the removal of people from the planet because they disagree with you on something or 3) you support the removal of people from the planet because you're a racist.

I think it's all three.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You make no sense in your post in regards to what I've said. That reads village idiot. It's ok though,. The western world gives people like that disability support pensions. You'll be ok. And, sigh, I really hate pointing out the obvious but you're obviously "special" so just for you I'll point out that I'm not christian but I do see how they are being targeted by muslim extremists.

You have a lot of gall to declare someone an idiot. I read the original post that was regarding "it is a great religion". You took it out of context and manipulated it so you could have a point to argue. The fact that you made it so obvious says a lot about your skills. I'm sure you are not aware of this but all true village idiots believe to the core of their being that someone else is the village idiot.

I also don't see how you disregard the point about the IRA blowing people up. Here is what you said:

But it's a major factor supporter of all that is filth. Also The IRA wanting England out of Northern Ireland isn't the same as musilm extremists wanting all Christians converted or dead. It's not hard to see the difference. Also whenever the IRA would kill innocents they would make a public apology not that that resolved them of their wrongs.

You did a marvelous job of misunderstanding yet again. All those points you brought up are irrelevant. You either get blown up or you don't and what the group says after the fact does not matter. It also doesn't matter why they blow people up. Fact is people are still getting detonated.

I'll have the village make up a DUNCE cap for you. It should fit well.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Ok I see where you are coming from now then yes I would agree on that . We are not ready for contact from E.T. We still do fling poo at each other ( rocks , rockets , bullets ). We are savages who put profit of the few ahead of people starving in our own countries. Fighting over resources when clearly they belong to every human being on this planet past , present and future.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join