It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Blown Apart In Nigeria By God Fearing Islamists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Religion isn't the problem.

It's the twisted nut jobs (of ALL faiths) who use it justify their mental sickness and need to kill or bully others, or to gain power and control of others. The louder they preach, the more power they hold over others. Greed of wealth, power and control is the real problem...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

A lot of the people that G-d was having the Israelites kill
were pagans and decendants from the nephilim.Remember
the six- fingered giants in the old testament?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Pressing your religion on another group is asking for violence. Funny how neither religion says to kill, but both do. Maybe both need to follow the path closer, or leave it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Oh, come'on now, this was just probably a misunderstanding
from those wacky fun loving and oh so tolerant islamists.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

These anti west people on ats are ignoring your point that Christians aren't walking into crowds of muslims and blowing them up but always the other way around It's one inconvenient fact these haters of the western world like to ignore.

INDEED. INDEED.

I still have the abiding impression that most such folks are victims of very significant degrees of ATTACHMENT DISORDER. Their hostility toward their own culture, God's authority etc. bespeak a fairly intense underlying angst that spews at whatever is handy and attractive to spew at.

None of the folks like that . . . whose stuff I've read . . . seem to be the least bit comprehensively informed or aware of the whole picture by far.

They also don't seem to have any significant degree of personal insight into their own blindnesses and biases. Amazing.

NOR ARE THEY THE LEAST BIT PERCEPTIVELY THOUGHTFUL. They don't seem to have the last bit of understanding of how THEY will be on the suffering end of reality . . . when their idiotic cluelessness crashes and burns at some definite future point in time.

In some respects . . . they remind me of children sucking up to larger and larger fantasies about Santa Clause or the tooth fairy. Give them an ever bigger sugar tit from the public trough and they keep cooing on cue about the wonderous benevolence of BIG GOVERNMENT, BIG TYRANNY . . .

SHAME ON THEM. It's also a shame that they don't realise that the world they hate allowes them free speech.In other wars in other times they'd have been gaoled for their crap.

INDEED. Their capacity to soil their own nest and to foolishly believe there's no consequences for such suicidal stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MCJustJ

Brainwashing is brainwashing. Enough of anything can turn a person, how exactly do we ever get rid of this? The problem exists in our heads because our thoughts can basically be manipulated through enough pressure and suggestion.

Religion isn't the problem, being weak minded is. And I don't mean religious people are weak minded or that people who get manipulated are weak minded, I think most people are weak minded because its just how we are. Most of us can only go so far and even then I'm sure we have all had someone in our life we feel we would have/would still go to any extreme for.

Since people are always going to connect with other people I think that risk is always going to exist and people could easily be brainwashed into just about anything.

PLENTY OF TRUTH in your assertions.

And, the Marxist globalist MSMedia industry has been brainwashing the world for at least 60 years. Some say for 110 years or longer.

It increasingly appears that the brainwashing has been sooooooooo successful that there are certain cues, keywords that come from the Marxist leftist side particularly--which occur in the initial or closing or both parts of a message . . . and whatever follows or is within the parameters is swallowed wholesale as 'Gospel Truth' by the dullible/gullible sheeple.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

And Christians have been well known for blowing up Christians in Northern Ireland.

Actually the same Marxist globalist oligarchic puppet masters were manipulating the IRA as is actively manipulating the Muslims.

They love death, bloodshed, mayhem. They loved using the IRA etc. to distract the world from their tyrannical skullduggery under the table toward the tyrannical overt world government.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Uncomfirmed reports state that these clever rascals also destroyed Barack Obama's birth certificate. Why do you think he can't produce one?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

It had NEVER BEEN about religion. It is only a easier ruse to rise up others to perform on cue by a madman hell bent on personal glory, greed, and power.

Nigeria is suddenly a wealthy african nation from its oil. With wealth comes envy and lust. That is why wealth must be shared and refrain from overt crass displays, but unfortunately, such was not done, and death rained upon innocent men, women can children YET again.....

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The globalist oligarchy are massively greedy.

However, they have so much money beyond reason that it's an insufficient attraction at this point.

Their real addiction is to POWER. TYRANNICAL POWER.

They love spending people--groups of serfs and slaves--against one another, like Monopoly money.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

caused by an equal extremism that exists in western culture....

!WRONG!

Muslims historically have played nice UNTIL they have sufficient numbers, power, !CONTROL! in order to begin at least consolidating their political and military power toward exterminating the Non-Muslims.

Such a strategy is formalized in their culture, ethos and even to some degree in their founding documents.

Your notion of equality in opposing forces is just historically and currently inaccurate.

The Muslims do not see themselves as equal at all. They are kind of schizophrenic on the issue.

100's of million see themselves quite rightly as being inferior in goodies and other measures of modern life. They really do live in the dark ages in more ways than one--due to their own cultural values as well as their own greedy leaders and tyrants.

On the other end of their paradoxical perspective, they see themselves as spiritually and otherwise TOTALLY SUPERIOR to all other folks, belief systems and cultures. So much so that the other peoples of earth DESERVE ONLY TO BE EXTERMINATED.

That's NOT an equal perspective.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No surprise to me that most liberals on here say its the religious persons fault, not the murderers/terrorists responsibility.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well since you are christian, Forgive them..

but then, that ain't what it's all about huh.. we need BLOOD!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Pressing your religion on another group is asking for violence. Funny how neither religion says to kill, but both do. Maybe both need to follow the path closer, or leave it.

Funny how both religions says to kill, and both do.
Methinks they both follow the path pretty close.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired
Church bombs , body parts and insides splatter to the four corners of Christs Church, and some defend these Islamist thugs and murderers who organise such things.

Nigeria is a nation of approx 300 million souls , half of whom are baptised in the name of Christ.

Yet like Iraq , Egypt, Indonesia, Burma,Iran to name a few , Christians are being massacred for the sole reason of being Christian by faith.

Whilst the bend over west order multi faith "new orders"...the nations most of the muslim immigrants originate from preach hate and violence against anyone rejecting Islamic orders.

Are we going to watch opur Nigerian christian brothers get slaughtered ?...or should we prioritise future immigration and refugee policy, in favour of the Christian persecuted, from the nations whom tolerate the Islamist facist attacks on christ followers?

Christian refugees would integrate much better than brain washed extremist Islamists?

Lets pray at this Christmass time for our fellow Christians who are butchered for praying to God through the son.

I know, but Jesus said this would happen to us. He said people would kill us for believing in him. Those borthers and sisters on the frontlines of this spiritual war definately need all the prayer those of us sitting in our safe and westernized countries can give them. Islam will destroy itself from the inside out it is just a matter of time. Satan loves using the ignorant to butcher God's believers. Those that die in Jesus have become martyrs and have earned their place in New Jerusalem. Satan's attacks get bolder and bolder as his time has begun to slip from his grasp.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by BO XIAN

A lot of the people that G-d was having the Israelites kill
were pagans and decendants from the nephilim.Remember
the six- fingered giants in the old testament?

Yeah, i've heard stories that Goliath and Alexander the Great were nephilim. Could be a reason Alexander couldn't be beaten on the battlefield and while on his deathbed he uttered the words "the wars of men are for men alone from now on" which may give credence to him being a nephilim or as the greeks called them "demigods".

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

Lol care to point out where these religions say to kill others? And then i will add that to another reason to not believe in modern religions.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

These anti west people on ats are ignoring your point that Christians aren't walking into crowds of muslims and blowing them up ...

Maybe we ignored the suicide bomber part because he never mentioned it in the first place. You did.

And Christians have been well known for blowing up Christians in Northern Ireland.

Keyword Ireland
This is what extremism looks like. This is also what ignorance looks like. My point is, youre not really a christian if youre killing people because youre disobeying Christ and living in rebellion and are anti-christ.

Muslims that do this are not really muslim. A true muslim believe in Jesus, just that during his first visit he was a prophet but when he returns it will be as the Messiah, but because they refuse to read the bible they don't know the truth that he came the first time as the messiah.

My final point is, if youre disobeying Christ then you are not a christian you are a liar. A christian proves who he is by his works and actions. Learn the difference and you can spot an anti-christ. An anti-christ is anyone whom opposes Jesus...this came straight from him. Would it surprise you if i said 90% of the world are anti-christ? Now you know the proof that were in the tribulation because the anti-christ already rules the planet and who are the ons dying? Christians at the hands of the anti-christ.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lets not forget that it was reported that the Muslim brotherhood had focussed on Africa following the American decline of its operations, perhaps Malcom X is still influencing after all?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

100's of million see themselves quite rightly as being inferior in goodies and other measures of modern life. They really do live in the dark ages in more ways than one--due to their own cultural values as well as their own greedy leaders and tyrants. .

No.. That is what many are trying to protect themselves against.. They do not all want our culture being pushed upon them. Our culture is very extreme in attitude too. We are happy to bomb countries into the stone age for oil.. or destroy the planet to have new things..

On the other end of their paradoxical perspective, they see themselves as spiritually and otherwise TOTALLY SUPERIOR to all other folks, belief systems and cultures. So much so that the other peoples of earth DESERVE ONLY TO BE EXTERMINATED

Bull.. I know many Muslims and none of them want to exerminate me... Where were you bought up

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

You said "Um...then what is the problem? That must be one great religion" That's what you said"

Yes I did say that and a bunch of other stuff. I am not sure why you could only read one sentence but trust me, context is everything.
Try reading it again and read the ENTIRE post this time.
I never called it a great religion. Actually you did. You had to read my whole post to get that though. I read it. What is your issue?

He won't. He is a shill. His goal is to try and discredit you, not to make valid points.

No. My goal is to fight the enemies of reason. And you really fit that picture

.And I do make valid points you just don't agree with them which shows just how unresonable you are. You obviously hate the concept of the west and it's clear that you have sympathy for terrorists yet for some reason you expect that you won't get opposition. How arragant and ignorant you are.
edit on 26-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join