It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christians Blown Apart In Nigeria By God Fearing Islamists

page: 10
29
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by N3k9Ni
 


Don't you know? Christians never hurt anyone. They never commit acts of terrorism. In short, they are the only good people on earth.


No, we are fallen just like you. The only difference between us is, I recognize how bad I am and my need for a Saviour. Christianity is about a personal relationship with Christ i.e God and has very little to do with religion.

Pax


Well god is actually a big part of the meaning of what religion is and according to the bible, your Jesus is also your god.




posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 



Do they?
Or are they too afraid too speak out?
I would bet on the latter, and make a profit.

No, you would lose your money. Once again, do your homework. I've come across ignorant posts like this so many times before on ATS and have provided countless examples of Muslims condemning extremism, including Muslim leaders. Google is there for a reason.



Facism relys on spys and standover brutality , this is the hierarchal reality of Islamic nations.
Honour killings, Mosque spying on Muslims across the world.

Honour killings are not limited to Islam, whereas they are limited to severely uneducated societies. And I don't know where you get your information about Mosques spying on Muslims. If that happens at all, it is VERY limited. Once again, Google.

Facism relies upon intolerance, a trait you seem to condone.



There are millions of Christian refugees waiting in hell camps, the Western world would be more secure allowing mass immigration from these ranks rather than from Islamist ranks that see Christians as Infidels and the unclean.

You contradict yourself by compartmentalising and stereotyping Muslims. Muslims do not see Christians as infidels and unclean, whereas you seem to view Muslims as infidels. Your lack of consistent logic astounds me.

There are millions of Muslim and other non-Christian refugees too. Palestine is basically one massive refugee camp. You sound like a seriously hateful person. Are you implying that Western countries let in more Muslim immigrants than non-Muslim ones? And moreover, you claim that this is wrong because Muslims are worse people than Christians? The religions are very similar. Google. Statistics please.


Churchill warned against Islam , but hey I guess he was just a racist bigot right?

Islam isn't a race. A good leader maybe, Churchill was no saint mind you.

Unless you stop contradicting yourself, provide evidence to back your ludicrous claims and post in a more impartial manner, I cannot take you seriously.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy
 




Yeah, Islam is such a peaceful religion. Is this why Lybian Muslims were busy killing each other for months?

No, that had nothing to do with religion. That was politics.


Is this why the Iranian government slaughtered people in the streets after demonstrating against a rigged election?

No, that was about politics.

Is this why the Egyptian people were in shambles after yet another government scandal?

No, that was about politics.

Is this why Tunisia was in an uproar?

No, that was about politics.

Is this why Syria's death toll reaches 6000 in less than three months?

No, that is about politics.

Is this why most, if not all of Africa's Muslim nations are piss poor fighting eachother for basically an eternity now?

No, that is about politics. It is also the result of the historic, and continuing, 'rape of Africa' by imperialist nations.

Is this why a fanatic religious militia has taken over Lebanon's government?

No, that is about politics.

Is this why Saudi Arabia, while being one of the richest countries on Earth in terms of resources is one of the worst in the list of human rights breaches?

Saudi Arabia is an anomoly in the Muslim world, they are very extreme, and many Muslims condemn their policies.

Is this why children in Gaza are being taught how to hate Israel/US instead of learning how to read when they are young?

No, that is the result of decades of illegal occupation, settlement building, uprooting of olive trees, mass murder, etc.


I'm just happy that Islam is so peaceful! They better hope not to kill each other peacefully before WW3 comes.

You wouldn't accept it if Muslims equated Judaism to Zionism, so don't use those tactics against Muslims. That is extremely hypocritical.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by Dr Expired
 



Do they?
Or are they too afraid too speak out?
I would bet on the latter, and make a profit.

No, you would lose your money. Once again, do your homework. I've come across ignorant posts like this so many times before on ATS and have provided countless examples of Muslims condemning extremism, including Muslim leaders. Google is there for a reason.



Facism relys on spys and standover brutality , this is the hierarchal reality of Islamic nations.
Honour killings, Mosque spying on Muslims across the world.

Honour killings are not limited to Islam, whereas they are limited to severely uneducated societies. And I don't know where you get your information about Mosques spying on Muslims. If that happens at all, it is VERY limited. Once again, Google.

Facism relies upon intolerance, a trait you seem to condone.



There are millions of Christian refugees waiting in hell camps, the Western world would be more secure allowing mass immigration from these ranks rather than from Islamist ranks that see Christians as Infidels and the unclean.

You contradict yourself by compartmentalising and stereotyping Muslims. Muslims do not see Christians as infidels and unclean, whereas you seem to view Muslims as infidels. Your lack of consistent logic astounds me.

There are millions of Muslim and other non-Christian refugees too. Palestine is basically one massive refugee camp. You sound like a seriously hateful person. Are you implying that Western countries let in more Muslim immigrants than non-Muslim ones? And moreover, you claim that this is wrong because Muslims are worse people than Christians? The religions are very similar. Google. Statistics please.


Churchill warned against Islam , but hey I guess he was just a racist bigot right?

Islam isn't a race. A good leader maybe, Churchill was no saint mind you.

Unless you stop contradicting yourself, provide evidence to back your ludicrous claims and post in a more impartial manner, I cannot take you seriously.


Your very rude and misleading reply to myself is revealing in itself.
Demonising those who hold a differing view to oneself is what facism excels at.
I have no issue with muslims because of their faith, just the stated intentions of their religious leaders .
Do your research kind(sic) Sir.
You will find that Islam has a very rabid history of imperialistic design and implementation.
Is this politically or religiously inspired ? yes you have valid points on that subject.
But being nasty and personal against christians on this thread, just reveals an inconsistent spirit,or an intentional trolling agenda?

Either way manners are free to collect and free to share.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 


When I said 'you', I wasn't referring to Christians. I was referring to you personally - I had no idea what religion or nationality you are, nor did it affect my response. If you want to debate my points, feel free. Otherwise, try not to take everything so personally.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired
 


Historians estimate that about 270 million people have been killed by Jihad since Islam came onto this earth.

• 120 million Africans

• 60 million Christians

• 80 million Hindus

• 10 million Buddhists

www.politicalislam.com...

For a religion of peace, it has done a lot of killing.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino
 


First of all, those statistics are highly dubious. Each only has about one source, one estimation.

How about the number of people that have died in the name of Christianity and other religions? You fail to see the bigger picture.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

How about the number of people that have died in the name of Christianity and other religions?


Please, provide a link if you feel that it justifies Islam killing 270 million people in the name of religion.

Interestingly, violent Jihad makes up

• 24% of the Medinan Koran,
• 21% of the Hadith and
• 67% of the Sira.

Statistical Islam

Altogether 31% of the trilogy is devoted to spreading Islam by the sword.

You are aware that Muhammad spread Islam by the sword himself?


In the space of a single decade he fought 8 major battles, led 18 raids, and planned another 38 military operations where others were in command but operating under his orders and strategic direction.

Military History.net



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
WHO THE FLIP CARES WHAT THE REASONS ARE, FACT IS,
it's genocide against blacks. if somebody doesn't stop them from doing this stuff in nigeria and libya,
the fundie muslims will try to blame it all on white people later, particularly white christians. this is how the fundies operate. they tried to blame the freakin' queen of england, already!

somethings are just so obvious.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ollncasino
 


you'd think after 6000 years of this crap, people would be tired of it and actually learn that it doesn't
do any good at all, to kill each other. MAN!



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by ollncasino
 


First of all, those statistics are highly dubious. Each only has about one source, one estimation.

How about the number of people that have died in the name of Christianity and other religions? You fail to see the bigger picture.


you know what, stuff it in your ear and a few other holes too.
atheists kill people, and because they're white,
christians get blamed. pagans kill people, and because they're white, christians get blamed.
i mean they are blaming poor black christian people in africa for stuff russia, england and america does, for crying out loud! even if the people doing it are no particular religion at all! that should set off some alarms in your brain! what the freak is wrong with you?



edit on 1-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino
reply to post by Dr Expired
 


Historians estimate that about 270 million people have been killed by Jihad since Islam came onto this earth.

• 120 million Africans

• 60 million Christians

• 80 million Hindus

• 10 million Buddhists

www.politicalislam.com...

For a religion of peace, it has done a lot of killing.



To bad people no longer understand the difference between historians and webpages.
Jihad means struggle. That is all it means. Nothing more, nothing less. No educated historian would list it as a cause of death.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse
 


WHAT part of genocide don't you understand?
i'm on to you now.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino

Originally posted by arollingstone

How about the number of people that have died in the name of Christianity and other religions?


Please, provide a link if you feel that it justifies Islam killing 270 million people in the name of religion.




Shouldn't you provide a link to your wild claims as well? You keep giving links but I am starting to wonder if you read or understood what you linked to. Now that you believe Jihad means to spread religion by the sword, I have to ask you how you know what webpages about Islam to trust and which websites about Islam not to trust. Obviously getting any real information is a no no so I am curious about the vetting process.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Algernonsmouse
 


WHAT part of genocide don't you understand?
i'm on to you now.




I understand every part of it. Too bad it had nothing to do with my post. In fact that word was nowhere near my post. If you have something you want to say, say it. Being coy only gets you somewhere with people that want to sleep with you.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse
 


so you actually believe the people just fall over dead when islam takes over countries that were formally some other belief system such as christian or pagan or communist or what have you? they don't get killed by fundie islamics, they just expire from joy perhaps? i'm not trying to be mean, i'm trying to shock you back into reality. they are genociding black people in african countries that are predominantly or even remotely christian.

comprende' senor?
edit on 1-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo
 


No, I do not comprende. I need at least one complete thought. Have any?
You seem to be addressing me as if you are I are in the middle of a conversation I feel no one told me I was in.

BACK UP!!!!!!!!!

If you cannot make your responses make sense with regard to what I wrote then you are just hitting reply and rambling. I have no idea what you are trying to tell me or why. I get that you think Muslims are killing black people. I do not get why you are screaming at me about it. Go fantasize with someone else or make it relevant to what you hit reply to.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse
 


you have an underlying message, such as jihad means struggle. who the hell cares what it means. if the end result are piles of dead bodies, doesn't matter who is doing the jihad - it's wrong. genocide is genocide and you are not going to convince me otherwise. no matter how many platitudes and misdirections and HEY LOOK OVER THERE's you do. i'm not looking over there, i have already seen over there. in fact, over there is pointed out on ATS like 500 or more times a day. i'm ready now to address what is happening right now. right now. don't go down in history supporting the idea that it's okay to "struggle" people to death or blow them up no matter what religion. it's your responsiblity as a human being to be freakin' consistent in your message.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Algernonsmouse
 


you have an underlying message, such as jihad means struggle.


No, that was an overt message. I wrote it all out in words and everything.
See, if people are going to try to "teach" me about Islam, it helps a ton if they do not begin by making simple mistakes like using words the wrong way. It shows from the start this person has no clue what they are talking about. If you do not use the proper definitions for words, you are using them wrong. If you do not know the right way to use a word, chances are y our expertise on the implications of that word are WAY THE HELL OFF.


who the hell cares what it means.


Honest people that care about facts and reality.
Not one of those? Then this ends here.



posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone


Yeah, Islam is such a peaceful religion. Is this why Lybian Muslims were busy killing each other for months?

No, that had nothing to do with religion. That was politics.


Is this why the Iranian government slaughtered people in the streets after demonstrating against a rigged election?

No, that was about politics.

Is this why the Egyptian people were in shambles after yet another government scandal?

No, that was about politics.

Is this why Tunisia was in an uproar?

No, that was about politics.

Is this why Syria's death toll reaches 6000 in less than three months?

No, that is about politics.

Is this why most, if not all of Africa's Muslim nations are piss poor fighting eachother for basically an eternity now?

No, that is about politics. It is also the result of the historic, and continuing, 'rape of Africa' by imperialist nations.

Is this why a fanatic religious militia has taken over Lebanon's government?

No, that is about politics.

Is this why Saudi Arabia, while being one of the richest countries on Earth in terms of resources is one of the worst in the list of human rights breaches?

Saudi Arabia is an anomoly in the Muslim world, they are very extreme, and many Muslims condemn their policies.

Is this why children in Gaza are being taught how to hate Israel/US instead of learning how to read when they are young?

No, that is the result of decades of illegal occupation, settlement building, uprooting of olive trees, mass murder, etc.


I'm just happy that Islam is so peaceful! They better hope not to kill each other peacefully before WW3 comes.

You wouldn't accept it if Muslims equated Judaism to Zionism, so don't use those tactics against Muslims. That is extremely hypocritical.


That's strange. So much trouble, mass killing and injustice going on because of politics, yet it only affects these Muslim nations which all yearn to be theocracies. Some already are.

Deny it all you want buddy.. fact is, Muslim nations are falling like domino pieces one after another and the only thing that makes this happen is stupid internal fighting and prehistoric mentality. Blame it on politics as much as you want but I won't be the one that weeps when I realize (Sorry, I already do) this only happens in Islamic countries.

And Muslims already equate Judaism to Zionism.



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join