It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney: Vladimir Putin 'a threat to global peace' Also Says That China Needs To Be Punished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This Needs To Spread everywhere
Important Spread This Everywhere
Mr Romney said that Mr Putin, who is seemingly set for a return to the office of Russian President in 2012, had "returned to some of the more heated rhetoric of the past", adding: "I think he endangers the stability and peacefulness of the globe."

For a Candidate running in a election this not something you want to happen to you in any other way or fashion you can not make threats on other countries Candidates even if they are office this would only make you look bad and will further hard Americas image in the world.

Vladimir Putin 'a threat to global peace'

If Putins 'a threat to global peace' whats America then? not a threat Ronmey?

Personally Mit Romney is done for you cant make or say stupid thing like these while running for office oh and he also claimed that if Putin wins in the election next year there will be war.

I wonder if that was a threat.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
what's with all the warmonger's running for office. if a candidate ever ran on the platform of nuking russia, iran and n.korea he'd win by a landslide.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

what's with all the warmonger's running for office.

Well i guess the Iraq werent enough for the GOP they want a world war three it seems so bad

Its like the anti christ is controling the GOP.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think what he should have said Putin is a threat to the status quo. Where the US makes the rules of the land under the code name the UN or NATO. And as far as china, yes, they do need to be punished, but that is just not a possibility due to the US and Chinas economic need for eachother.
edit on 26-12-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Nice Job Romney!

I think the MSM needs to give him more air time and let him speak his mind even more! That way the people will see that he is nothing but another war monger who will pull this country deeper into the Abyss.

Keep up the good work Romney!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Geeze... Someone needs to tell Mitt not to be so shy about things and don't hold back next time. Tell everyone how he really feels. I don't believe nearly declaring World War III on China and Russia combined before he's even the nominee was quite blunt enough. Surely 'ol Mitt has more on his mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Um, okay.
Just don't vote for him.

A candidate is like a job interview (remember when America had those?) Romney stated his opinion. Based on that, we can either choose to hire him or not.

Personally, Romneys rhetoric is lighter than some of what I see posted on ATS. Also, I'd like to stop the wimpy wishy-washy approach to the rest of the world. We don't need apologists, we don't need appeasers. I want a mean, tough SOB that'll say, "Screw you" to the world.
We used to be cowboys.
We used to be leaders.

Now? Just a nation of bicycle-helmet wearing metrosexual sissies!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
This Needs To Spread everywhere
Important Spread This Everywhere
Mr Romney said that Mr Putin, who is seemingly set for a return to the office of Russian President in 2012, had "returned to some of the more heated rhetoric of the past", adding: "I think he endangers the stability and peacefulness of the globe."

For a Candidate running in a election this not something you want to happen to you in any other way or fashion you can not make threats on other countries Candidates even if they are office this would only make you look bad and will further hard Americas image in the world.

Vladimir Putin 'a threat to global peace'

Mr Romney, who is seemingly set for a re-run of the office of American President in 2012, had "returned to some of the more heated rhetoric of the past", adding: "I think he endangers the stability and peacefulness of the globe." I mean he is calling for immediate war with Iran right?!

I wonder if that was a threat.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Hahaha. A threat to "global" peace? I cant remember the last time Putin sent the Russian military to the other side of the planet to establish peace. (wouldnt Romney bomb Iran for peace if elected to?) And China needs to be punished?... um,...why? What gives us the authority to do that?

Putin is Russia's problem. If the people there really want change, they will kick him out (and they're working on it right now).

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
if thats the party message then no wonder they don't want Ron Paul or his message anywhere near there.
you can tell by all the ums that Romney goes through that hes trying to remember what he has to say, not what he should.

they should be careful how they say 'a threat to global peace', last I checked, America is the only nation from one hemisphere bombing the other hemisphere.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Right, and we can be cowboys and leaders again by saying 'screw you' to the world. That's a plan that will work out great at this stage in the game.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by beezzer

Right, and we can be cowboys and leaders again by saying 'screw you' to the world. That's a plan that will work out great at this stage in the game.

I'm all for that as well. This "global" united poop is what is killing us as a nation.

We need a "billy-badass" as POTUS to put an end to all this tripe!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
leave them alone.. thast teh worst thing they could do /or say.. stop trying to make fighst like a bully state..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Romney is so full of it.

Who again started wars all across the world and overthrew countries left and right and has the biggest corruption of it all? The US government...

So please, Romney, keep saying this BS, Americans (and the world) don't believe you.

Yeah Putin is bad but he's not a threat to global peace... China needs to be punished? China isn't doing anything the US government is doing 10 times worse.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You know, I look around Internet boards a lot even subject myself to the occasional youtube comments. I talk to people, but I haven't read or ran into anyone who says the supported Mitt Rommey yet he is always up their in the polls. I watch MSM every now and then and it doesn't seem like anyone is going after this guy. It feels like were being set up to accept him as future Potus or another 4 years of Pres. Obama.

top topics

join