Calling all Artists/graphic artists! A request :)

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hellooo, so i use to be on forums where people would post their signature artwork a lot more and often make some for others!

I am wondering if anyone wants to make one for me?

Here are some things i'd like to have in it:

- I'm a huge Philly sports fan, especially a fan of the Eagles and 76ers, so maybe a player or logo's?

- I've spotted a few pretty strange UFO's in my time on earth and would like to see that incorporated.

- I LOVE Salvador Dali's artwork, the man was a genius! So maybe base the Sig. on one of his works?

- I'd like to have my username be the main writing on it " Dannotz' (which is my name jfyi)

- my favorite colors are blue, green, gold, and purple!

- Also, i'm very much into meditating and looking within for answers, so maybe an "Aum" symbol or a picture of a buddha? *

I'd really appreciate it if anyone is interested, if not i'll give it my own shot!

If you are let me know through this thread and then we can U2U

Thanks for your time!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This took me a few minutes to make, so I really hope you like it:

i1142.photobucket.com...
edit on 26-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
This took me an hour to make, so I really hope you like it:

i1142.photobucket.com...

You sir,

Are quite the artist; Amazing really, in every way shape and form. I see a new paradigm in being facetious opening here and I like it!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by notmyrealname

i1142.photobucket.com...

You sir,

Are quite the artist; Amazing really, in every way shape and form. I see a new paradigm in being facetious opening here and I like it!

Thank you. I am just now really starting to express my creativity. It is nice when I can get a direction to channel my artistic skill. I kind of didn't want to let this one go but it's better just to say goodbye.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

i1142.photobucket.com...

You sir,

Thank you. I am just now really starting to express my creativity. It is nice when I can get a direction to channel my artistic skill. I kind of didn't want to let this one go but it's better just to say goodbye.

As they said in Kill Bill, "How did you find me? I'm the man."

You're the man.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As per your polite and expressive request for a bit of artistry on your behalf from any potential out of work and starving artists looking forward to giving out a bit of 'good will', you may find what you are looking for in a similar account of a very similar character here:

www.27bslash6.com...

Please feel free to post any further queries if needed to follow.

Good day.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

LMAO!

IRM

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

As per your polite and expressive request for a bit of artistry on your behalf from any potential out of work and starving artists looking forward to giving out a bit of 'good will', you may find what you are looking for in a similar account of a very similar character here:

www.27bslash6.com...

LMAO!!
'had to login just to thank you for posting it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Dannotz, due to the unexpected admiration from SEVERAL members of the ATS community towards my fine piece of art, I would be very much interested to hear your opinion of the signature I have created especially for you.

I know you may be busy, but as I claimed earlier, I spent very much time on this and it has a piece of my soul in it. I am extremely interested to hear how much you may love it. If you are at a loss for words, that is O.K. too.

Also, regarding the copyright issues, I do not want you to feel that you would get into any trouble by attaching this picture as your signature and sharing it with the world to represent what a fine member you are. I hereby give you full permission to use it and classify it as public-domain.

You may have a few criticizing words for this signature and I am pretty sure I know exactly what the problem could be. If there is another style of font you are more accustomed too, please let me know and I can re-create it for you to the best of my skill level.

Any way, can't wait to hear from you!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You had me going there for a second..i read your last reply first so i wasn't expecting that!

Although.. i could tell you were being sarcastic, so i knew something was up.

oh well. but yeah thanks anyway , i guess?

funny.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtlasShrugging

www.27bslash6.com...

LMAO!!
'had to login just to thank you for posting it.

Yeah... that was hilarious!

IRM

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Is there something wrong with it? If you don't like it just say so...

I, however, have received brilliant acclaim for this piece of art and so I will not be allowing it to go to waste. Therefore, if you do not wish to have it, I will wear it myself.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Go for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Edit: Nevermind, found the size with some help.
Im working on one for you. Maybe youll like it, maybe not..
edit on 12/29/2011 by ShadowLife because: I found the Answers!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ok, forreal this time...
I attempted to make a Signature. Feel free to use it, since that is kinda why i made it. If you dont wanna use it, thats ok too. If you dont use it, when you goto sleep tonight, ill be under your bed!

Enjoy!
edit on 12/29/2011 by ShadowLife because: A lost of communication across the Space-Time Continuim causing a galactic collapse, my future self had to go back in time to fix the rift. But during the process, this post was translated to Yiddish. The edit is to translate it back.

new topics

top topics

join