It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous #Op Hiroshima - 12:00am, January 1st, 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I have been trying to follow this since midnight. Im not home and stuck with just my phone so cant really dl the twitter links as of yet. I am amazed the members of ats havent dived into this a little more in deoth yet. I cant help but think perhaos tptb are counting on eye bleeds as one member mentioned, not to mention the general lack of kiteracy amongst the every day man. This point makes it seem even more important to me for us to dig out the little nuggets of truth being presented to us to pass on. Have any of you run across other links yet? Seems this should have been a bigger day information wise? Sorry for typos like I said on phone.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So what is the point in releasing thousands of credit card account details? Seems like that is just bad for the people they say they are fighting for.

Dont get me wrong i may be way off about this was it someone else who leaked this i just remember reading it earlier??

What other kind of data did they release then that would be so bad??

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So what happened with this Anon Op?

I found some things on that Pastebin site but I thought all forms of social media and chat rooms would be flooded? Did that happen?

http:///ecbVtQ7t

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
LULZ must have been had, I forget Antisec uses pirate bay for releases. I would pay more mind to pb then pastebin. Antisec has all the booty however there is still a ton of data to sift through.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There is a nice selection of documents here.
They are mostly manuals and unclassified stuff from what I went through so far, but there is a couple gems to be had and I am told more to come.

Happy reading.

edit on 3-1-2012 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Check out this information, it sounds like a nice thing to wave in someone's face if they don't think the US is full of lying scum bags and murderers.
It's from operation Northwood, declassified, which was a planning operation to cause the overthrow of Cuba
www.scribd.com...
page 5 of 6 (pg. 8 by the document's title)
"3. A "rEMEMBER THE mAINE" INCIDENT COULD BE ARRANGED IN SEVERAL FORMS:
A. wE COULD BLOW UP A us SHIP IN gUANTANAMO bAY AND BLAME cUBA.
B. wE COULD BLOW UP A DRONE (UNMANNED) VESSEL ANYWHERE IN THE cUBAN WATERS. wE COULD ARRANGE TO CAUSE SUCH INCIDENT IN THE VICINITY OF hAVANA OR sANTIAGO AS A SPECTACULAR RESULT OF cUBAN ATTACK FROM THE AIR OR SEA, OR BOTH."
SORRY i had caps lock on there.

This is a document released from op hiroshima. It's a document put together by the joint chiefs of staff in March 13 1962.
I'd love THAT to be the precurser document we post everytime we talk about 9/11. They say people have a hard time psycologically with 9/11 because they were alive when it happened, but if you show this to people too young to remember or not alive during this time (well, it never happened anyway to give us the psychological scars that make us deny anyone would lie about something so horrible like the US does) they'll read it. Well, email it to people on facebook, random people, witha faake facebook account. keep a log on a file of who you sent it to, give it a month and send then another file about how 9/11 was an inside job too. Might make a few believers that way.
I remember watching freespeech TV and they said the smartest thing the nazis did with the Jews was make it in their best intereset to always cooperate. LIke with this NDAA thing. But in reality, those that resisted had a lot higher survival rate. Remember, TPTB are cowards and if your registered as buying abunch of guns a bunch of times and post this stuff online, they'll leave you more alone than not since they know your awake and alive, until they come to mow everyone down, well, then being a coward before the system won't help you out anyway anyhow by then.
Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RatoAstuto
I'll wait and see if they actually do anything, but if this causes the SHTF don't expect anon to do much to stop gov backlash. These guys are a message without a face. I don't trust anyone or any organization that can't look you in the eye when they speak.
sorry but may be hole in your theory... Dont gvnts, corps etc have a face as such & someone to look you in the eye n say trust us - we are working with your best interests in mind... Shame anom didnt release georgia guidestone donars & imagine wot a peak in2 the royals might have yielded. Who said crime doesnt pay... I knew bout northwoods, but its amazing how many dont. Amazing how news reported terrorist attack on bankaccounts, but deadair on this stuff. Things that make you go hmmm... However im not sure i could support a cause if i didnt believe in its merits just 2 get what i wanted. If that were the case id already be working for the gvnt...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
This one's pretty exciting!

Global Governance 2025: At A Critical Juncture from the National Intelligence Council.

Global governance—the collective management of common problems at the internationallevel—is at a critical juncture. Although global governance institutions have racked up manysuccesses since their development after the Second World War, the growing number of issues onthe international agenda, and their complexity, is outpacing the ability of internationalorganizations and national governments to cope.

With the emergence of rapid globalization, the risks to the international system have grown tothe extent that formerly localized threats are no longer locally containable but are nowpotentially dangerous to global security and stability. At the beginning of the century, threatssuch as ethnic conflicts, infectious diseases, and terrorism as well as a new generation of globalchallenges including climate change, energy security, food and water scarcity, internationalmigration flows, and new technologies are increasingly taking center stage.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Department of Homeland Security
Media Monitoring Initiative

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Operations Coordination andPlanning (OPS), including the National Operations Center (NOC), launched the SocialNetworking/Media Capability (SNMC) to assist DHS and its components involved in theresponse,recovery, and rebuilding effort resulting from the earthquake and after-effectsin Haiti as well as the security, safety, and border control associated with the 2010Winter Olympics. These limited purposes were expanded in June 2010 to meet the operational needs of the Department. Since then, and to meet its statutory requirements, OPS, through SNMC analysts, monitored publicly available online forums, blogs, publicwebsites, and message boards to collect information used in providing situationalawareness and establishing a common operating picture.

wow.. the DHS is monitoring us!!? Who woulda guessed that one

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Global Governance 2025: At a Critical Juncture

December 3, 2010 11:19

web.docuticker.com...

Privacy Compliance Review of the
NOC Media Monitoring Initiative

www.dhs.gov...

They release any info that isn't in the public domain?
edit on 4-1-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

I noticed that as well after I posted those two. But, I hadn't heard of them and now I have!

I would love to see this thread hit about 300 flags filled with information that Anonymous released. I really don't know yet what went on, or what didn't.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Post notice:
I post this with recognition it is a miltary document with claimed restrictions on sharing. As I attained this on a public medium, by logical assumption, it is public knowledge and I assume no responsibility for further spreading this information. It is for information purposes only and is in no way meant to harm or endanger any person or government.

SOURCE: Scribd: Army Special Operations ForcesUnconventional Warfare

Distribution Restriction:
Distribution authorized to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange Program or by other means. This determination was made on 28 August 2008. Other requests for this document must be referred to Commander, United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School,ATTN: AOJK-DTD-JA, Fort Bragg, NC 28310-9610, or by e-mail to [email protected].

Army Special Operations ForcesUnconventional Warfare

Contents
Page
PREFACE..............................................................................................................iv

Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION................................................................................................1-1 Overview.............................................................................................................1-1
Unconventional Warfare.....................................................................................1-2
Conventional Warfare.........................................................................................1-4
Irregular Warfare................................................................................................1-5

Chapter 2 UNITED STATES NATIONAL POWER.............................................................2-1
The International Environment...........................................................................2-1
Instruments of United States National Power.....................................................2-1
The Effectiveness of Integrated National Power..............................................2-14

Chapter 3 POLICY AND DOCTRINE..................................................................................3-1
National Policy....................................................................................................3-1
Conventional Warfare and Major Combat Operations.....................................3-15
Irregular Warfare..............................................................................................3-21

Chapter 4 PLANNING CONSIDERATIONS.......................................................................4-1
Unconventional Warfare Planning......................................................................4-1
Seven Phases of Unconventional Warfare.........................................................4-5
Unconventional Warfare Termination of Operations........................................4-12
Army Special Operations Forces......................................................................4-14
Supporting Elements and Activities..................................................................4-20

Interagency Activities........................................................................................4-20
Chapter 5 SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONS...................................................................5-1
Introduction.........................................................................................................5-1
Phase I: Preparation...........................................................................................5-1
Phase II: Initial Contact.......................................................................................5-2
Phase III: Infiltration............................................................................................5-2
Phase IV: Organization.......................................................................................5-3
Phase V: Buildup................................................................................................5-6
Phase VI: Employment.......................................................................................5-7
Phase VII: Transition..........................................................................................5-8

edit on 5-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Post notice:
I post this with recognition it is a miltary document with claimed restrictions on sharing. As I attained this on a public medium, by logical assumption, it is public knowledge and I assume no responsibility for further spreading this information. It is for information purposes only and is in no way meant to harm or endanger any person or government.

Chapter 6 PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS...................................................................6-1
Introduction.........................................................................................................6-1
Phase I: Preparation...........................................................................................6-1
Phase II: Initial Contact.......................................................................................6-4
Phase III: Infiltration............................................................................................6-5
Phase IV: Organization.......................................................................................6-6
Phase V: Buildup................................................................................................6-9
Phase VI: Employment.....................................................................................6-11
Phase VII: Transition........................................................................................6-12

Chapter 7 CIVIL AFFAIRS OPERATIONS.........................................................................7-1
Introduction.........................................................................................................7-1
Phase I: Preparation...........................................................................................7-1
Phase II: Initial Contact.......................................................................................7-3
Phase III: Infiltration............................................................................................7-4
Phase IV: Organization.......................................................................................7-5
Phase V: Buildup................................................................................................7-6
Phase VI: Employment.......................................................................................7-6
Phase VII: Transition........................................................................................7-10

Chapter 8 SUPPORTING ELEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES.................................................8-1
Introduction.........................................................................................................8-1
Communications Support...................................................................................8-1
Logistics Support................................................................................................8-5
Force Health Protection......................................................................................8-8
Aviation Support...............................................................................................8-11

Appendix A THE DIPLOMATIC INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER............................A-1
Appendix B THE INFORMATIONAL INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER....................B-1
Appendix C THE INTELLIGENCE INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER........................C-1
Appendix D THE ECONOMIC INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER..............................D-1
Appendix E THE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER...............................E-1
Appendix F THE LAW ENFORCEMENT INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER.............F-1
Appendix G THE MILITARY INSTRUMENT OF NATIONAL POWER.................................G-1
Appendix H THE ROLE OF HISTORY AND CULTURE.......................................................H-1
Appendix I A HISTORICAL SURVEY OF UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE......................I-1
Appendix J AN OUTLINE HISTORY OF THE UNCONVENTIONAL

WARFAREDEFINITION.......................................................................................................J-1

edit on 5-1-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Publication Date: March 22, 2011

www.amazon.com...

This is ridiculous.
edit on 5-1-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

... thanks.

that one was unexpected

If I post another I'll triple, quadruple check it!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Waited for this? I hate to say it' being one who wanted to believe,but anonomous is a load of crap. I mean really this was an eye_opening revelation by them... me thinks anonomous is a joke

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was definately not as advertised.

I spent a long time looking at nothing, that's for sure.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join