It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous #Op Hiroshima - 12:00am, January 1st, 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

Then that's when peaceful revolution/protesting stops and it gets taken to the next level.

I personally don't think the people will ever be free without bloodshed. It's truly sad if it has to come to that, but that's what I believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Then that's when peaceful revolution/protesting stops and it gets taken to the next level.
reply to post by ShadowLink

If it does come to that, I hope the people do have enough gumption to take it to the next level, although i fear the majority of people have been so brain washed and removed from humanity that most will go along with it.
And the few that fight will be over powered.

I believe the powers will use a false flag to get control of the internet.

We need to some how wake the masses and return the mentality that people had 50 yrs ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

I completely agree with you.
Let's just hope that when the time comes for humanity to fight for itself that there is enough of us awake to not be over powered before it even starts.

That is also why we need things like Anonymous and OWS and others. Fight for our internet and free information. Do all you can to awaken the masses so we are able to fight when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So where is the information?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Hmm it seems like it will take a bit. To be fare, they did not mention a time but a date.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

There is some located here
And there will be a torrent to download later, which I am sure will be circulated heavily.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

January 1st 2012 @ 12:00 A.M. every last piece of information we have acquired through our individual skills will be leaked all across the web… EVERYWHERE, chat spam, fb, twitter, myspace, mocospace, tinychat, dating sites, youtube…. EVERYWHERE.

This statement from the op probably is what is confusing a lot of people. Kinda does give a date/time/ location!!!
So under that line of thinking............FAIL.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Date and time yes, but what timezone?
It's not midnight where I am yet. and the west coast is 2 hours behind me even.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

And that is also correct. Living in the east sometimes I forget the west coast exists!!!!!!! I guess we shall see then, soon enough.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
*grabs a coffee*

No sleep for the wicked, new years indeed.

edit on 2012/1/1 by sbctinfantry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The fuse was lit and the bomb has gone off. Explosion of data pouring in from many sites. Here is but one.
Op Hiroshima

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here's the pastebin containing what looks to be a lot of dirt on law enforcement.

#Op Hiroshima
Ladies and gentlemen of the great world wide web, it is our great pleasure to present to you for your educational and viewing pleasure …. Operation Hiroshima.
The beginning of the New Year now begins officially. It is now, at this very moment people all across the nation and in other countries perhaps a matter of hours difference, are celebrating the turning of a new year and with it the hope for a new start whatever that may be.
However, a new start is not the same as a clean slate, now is it?
But in every situation there is ALWAYS a leveraging factor. Let the information dump commence.
We still run this.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive.
We Do Not Forget.
We’re Sure You Expected This.

Pastebin

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaworu
The fuse was lit and the bomb has gone off. Explosion of data pouring in from many sites. Here is but one.
Op Hiroshima

You posted a good link that shows the files better, I hadn't noticed. I'm almost too sketched out to click any of it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

NDAA was passes and I for one am hitting this full steam. If you know what I mean.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by murkraz

NDAA was passes and I for one am hitting this full steam. If you know what I mean.

Post what you find in this thread so we three at least can share our discoveries.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Here is one.

Operation Northwoods

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan to generate U.S. public support for military action against Cuban government of Fidel Castro, as part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative. The plan, which was not implemented*, called for various “false flag” actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U. S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Lyman Louis Lemnitzer..

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Some juciy tidbits in there kids, mostly instruction manuals and Intel and counter Intel "power point slides". I searched through some pdfs and i found something..

The good stuff makes your eyes bleed, you know all text

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

reply to post by sbctinfantry

Here is one.

Operation Northwoods

You're about 10 years late on leaking that secret.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to looking at this in depth, as well as the conversations that are to take place in this thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!
Support PALESTINE AND I WILL LEAK YOUR INFORMATION. FIGHT AGAINST IRAN AND I WILL LEAK YOUR INFORMATION. FORGET THE PAST, AND I WILL LEAK YOUR INFORMATION...

I think the people releasing stuff are going to be more entertaining than what they are releasing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join