It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous #Op Hiroshima - 12:00am, January 1st, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Why do I have the feeling that this is going to be a big friggin deal? I just hope the information is enough to blow the lid off any secrets of the corrupt enough to change the course of events in motion and to come.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Very true But to get a just a Bit More help's for you, Download 'Peerblock' its nice small tool to use against average incomes of the Not wanted in haha If you can use it well it is very formidable against a good hack but with a anti virus.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Didnt they say they would stop the fox news broadcast back in Nov? funny never saw it off the air.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I remember not too long ago, as some of you will, that ANON had threatened to release documents about police and journalists working in tandem with the Mexican Drug Cartel. ANON was going to release their names, info, and possibly harm the drug cartels business. Anonymous was doing this because of a member who was allegedly kidnapped by the drug cartel while passing out fliers. Anonymous demanded their release, or else. And they won. The anon member was returned safely and they never released the names..... But what now I wonder???? Is this going to be included in the info dump? If so, this information alone would be a bomb to drop on us all.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yea i seen a guy on Faux news last week saying that we need to start worrying because we are do for a cyber attack. I hope this is juicy stuff, i just hope that TPTB don't try to use this as a reason to limit the net. But i sure they will. And if you think about it that way, we could all now be linked to terrorism, we knew of an impending attack, and did nothing. So the SOPO and NDAA idiotic laws can start to be used against us!!!!

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!
Americas last hope for freedom..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am hoping against hope that they are finally going to do something the level of which, I know they can. A data dump of the truth and naming names would be a good beginning to "a year of change" like 2012. If they do it right, there will be no stopping the flow of information, no matter how hard TPTB try. I'll be watching during New Year's Eve. With any luck, the veil will drop at the same time as the ball.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
betcha they don't drop any space related data.

betcha the info they have is meant to divide the country even further.
bet a good portion of it was planted for the sole purpose of exposing only one side of the ordeal, even though both sides have been at it for decades. (obama's adminstration doesn't count)
what am i saying, i don't bet.

edit on 26-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
awesome! talk about revenge of the nerds!! go nerds glad someone is trying to save us!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nice timing, just as they are getting close to putting Wikileaks away, Anonymous pop up and take their place, and they will be ALOT harder to target than Wikileaks.

This will put the governments of the world in a very sticky situation, if they go through with this, all we need is one newspaper to pick up the story and it will spread like wildfire, and we all know papers love nothing more than political scandals.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted but has anyone seen this?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Thoughts also very good post!! Impressed!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Anon makes all these announcements, and then nothing happens so...

who cares.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One man's cyber-activism is another man's cyber-terrorism. I don't trust Anon anymore than those they oppose. I am still waiting to see the day they prove me wrong on my personal view of them though.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Isn't the Internet a truly stunning/bizarre ever evolving organism?

A month or two ago i really started to think about Anonymous, and with my love of the theme of the movie "V for Vendetta" i really think it's brilliantly scary to think about what Anonymous could become. They could grow to become something truly amazing. They are the ones who can do what we all wish we could and who knows what they could evolve to. I wait for the day when the people take power back. As the internet evolves hopefully truth will prevail and people will realise that they cant just feed us whatever they want. Whether i'm alive to see that day or not i don't know, but i'm sure it will come. The internet may well become the biggest mistake the evil powers ever made and something that they can't stop. Truth is uniquely powerful and the morons that try to play us like fools will eventually get what they deserve. Anonymous, i hope, will rise from the underground and i support them 100%

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is awfully bad PR and awfully un-effective.

I actually wonder whether this is a disinformation campaign.

The worst you can do is "release all information" and ask "everyone" to release all information on all kinds of places, which will only result in chaos where NO ONE would be able to discern anymore which information is real and which one is not.

If you have brisant material which could indiscriminate someone, some good proof, then a sane person would go and release such information to a few, trusted places where they know it gets picked up and made public.

But not fricking call out to all "hackers of the world" to release "all" information on as many places as possible. It's just...no smart. Sorry. And i personally would also have expected more than a emotional "OMGZ!! They are touching my body on the airport video!!!11one!!" representing the cause of Anon, who or whoever Anon is.

For me this looks very childish and unprofessional ..just as if this is some bored "Haxx0rs" who came up with this idea over the boring Christmas holidays...sorry.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hmm interesting indeed. I wonder what kind of information they have that would be incriminating?! Well no doubt they probably picked up some juicy tidbits from their most recent victim.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenWolf
Hmm interesting indeed. I wonder what kind of information they have that would be incriminating?! Well no doubt they probably picked up some juicy tidbits from their most recent victim.

The video and the text does not even IMPLY they have *any* information.

Do people even READ and look anymore today?

They call upon all hackers to release "whatever you have" on January 1st, there is no indication whatsoever that someone or a group has particular "important" information which is gonna get released.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by HeavenWolf

The video and the text does not even IMPLY they have *any* information.

Do people even READ and look anymore today?

They call upon all hackers to release "whatever you have" on January 1st, there is no indication whatsoever that someone or a group has particular "important" information which is gonna get released.

Yeah I happen to read, apparently more often then you think. You know you kinda seemed like a troll in your last post. So here read this: Anonymous article. It is in part the reason why I said what I said. And besides that I was more leaning to the fact that generally hax0rs will spread info out, put it up and let others dl to ensure safety and integrity of file..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, only 300+ views on YT so far...the message hasn't exactly gone VIRAL!

Bit of sensationalism adding the woman getting stomped on towards the end of the video, as that took place in Egypt, where the rest of the video clips appear to all be US related.

I'm all for the Anon message, but ACTIONS speak louder than words, so will await Jan 1st with interest.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
we are such a disgusting race, i honestly hope we get destroyed just so the elite will stop

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
There's a valid reason to go 'all in'.
When SOPA kicks in you can say goodbye to every social / video / forum media site that has the potential for someone to post copyright material. One might say the final stage of the plan for global domination.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join