Anonymous #Op Hiroshima - 12:00am, January 1st, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+52 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Anonymous #Op Hiroshima - 12:00am, January 1st, 2012

#Op Hiroshima Hello and seasons greetings!

Calling all d0xers, hax0rs, phreaks and social engineers: Do you value the free exchange of information? Would you fight for the internet? Do we share common oppressors?

January 1st 2012 @ 12:00 A.M. every last piece of information we have acquired through our individual skills will be leaked all across the web… EVERYWHERE, chat spam, fb, twitter, myspace, mocospace, tinychat, dating sites, youtube…. EVERYWHERE.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.forbes.com
www.cbsnews.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
CNN Paul Interview Uncut.
Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks
Two Four Star Generals write New York Times demanding Obama Veto the NDAA

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Apologies if this was already posted, but I could not find it. I'm unsure whether this fits "Breaking Alternative News", however it is news, and this could possibly be a great victory for many come January 1st, 2012. If this occurs, and if the information they have compiled is strong enough, who knows what kind of reaction will course through independent media- hell, maybe even the mainstream media for once.

Feel free to move this topic if the necessary guidelines are not met. I implore all to read this, and all to watch the video provided. I do hope that this is what we have been crying out for. The events have taken to, like some kind of chaotic freight train ride.

The news is coming in daily- SOPA wishes to take down those who indulge in piracy (SOPA, being the main distributors of the piracy themselves). We feel as though Ron Paul is being cheated and ignored- Police brutality has gone too far and the proper actions have not been taken, and as of most recent, we have learned of Judge Daniel's ruling of Iran's "so called involvement" in 9/11.

Things have been pushed too far, too obviously, in such a small frame of time. What a year 2011 has been, and for many I'm sure that they wish that there was indeed a flux capacitor nearing development. 2011 has been so much, and with 2012, the stage appears to be one set in a bleak, depressing gloom.

I do hope that this is what we've been waiting for.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I think this has been our biggest problem in fighting back. We havent had a symbol, or someone, something to follow. But now we do, these people are making what we all want to happen, happen. I'm all for it. I do care about the people that do get hurt in this coming chaos, but it is needed for us to grow and better ourselves. I hope they can make bigger waves than the govt. My support it with them. Especially after this NDAA garbage. Awesome find, thanks for bringing this to out attention. I had no idea about it until now.

Side note: in that vid towards the end the cops were beating a person, then you see it a women, then the one cop just kicks her in the chest. Like really wtf...p.o.s. humans...its just reason 234820 of why I could never have super powers. lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
So the question is, where can we go as political refugees if we are American citizens?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That anonymous voice just makes me so damn horny ;-P
j/k.

Cant wait to see what Anonymous brings out next. Go Get em.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I believe in poker, that's what they call going "all-in"

a good idea nonetheless, creating a database of the corrupted.

I want to add. Notice how Anonymous is evolving? the voice, the presentation, direction in the leadership.
it's becoming the medium for western resistance.
edit on 26-12-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
I think this has been our biggest problem in fighting back. We havent had a symbol, or someone, something to follow.

You've always had the symbols that your fore fathers died for generation after generation, you only ever need to look toward the enemy and do what the fathers of our country fought and died for if it ever really mattered to you?

don't ask what your country can do for you, do what is necessary for your country

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Wow... I can't even begin to form the words...if I can even get my mind around..what the effects of this would be if it's coming from the depths of Anonymous proper and not some script kiddie using the banner for a statement unaffiliated with anyone else. If it would be everything...everyone... Wow.. mind boggling.. It's exciting but such a shock to the system..we'd simply be in uncharted waters.

I can't even begin to guess what the fall out would be...as I have every reason to believe the mass of info-bomb would just be utterly staggering for how much the public never even heard mentioned has being hacked or existing in the first place.

A game changer. Yes. Perhaps that is the only term to do it justice. If this actually were to happen...It would be a gamer changer. One way or the other, nothing would ever quite be the same again.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I had a real short conversation about this earlier with someone who i would not want to mess with. ever. the skills this man possesses are amazing.

To quote him -

"I am doing this because I stand with the people."

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Wow that is news! Quite a bombshell if you ask me. So glad I'll be off that day so I can read the cables as they are released. Nice touch with the Willy Wonka song there. One could say, this is the start of the uphill climb for the 2012 Roller coaster. Its going to be one heck of a ride. Better double check my seat belt and keep my arms in. Wouldn't want to miss a single second of the new year. ^__^

DrakeDarc

Side note: in that vid towards the end the cops were beating a person, then you see it a women, then the one cop just kicks her in the chest. Like really wtf

Totally agree with you there. Police brutality always hits me with such sadness since all they are doing is discarding there compassion and respect.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
i havent taken anom too seriously until lately.this could be something big.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Weve been promised revelations before, with little yield. Dont let us down THIS time anon.
Does anyone think that just maybe, this is all part of a false flag of the cyber kind, and give them a reason to shut down the internet? Im still not sold on anon being a real orginization. Guess we will see though huh

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

The link to your external image got me! Wow, after just seeing that I am convinced that anyone can track you without knowing what is going on!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vizzle

I've put a bit of thought into this..and I'll say something. If this really is an all out, no holds barred info-dump, then I tend to support this whole idea. I've personally been in computers since the late 80s and BBS's, with archive files dating back to the early 90's.... which just kinda migrated from box to box and drive to drive. I dare say, we all have come across little nuggets here...and there...over a lifetime of being online in one form or another. If ALL of that were dug out, lined up and thrown into the public domain at the same time the Wikileaks type archives still unknown to the public are ALSO pushed out....

REAL change in this modern world of ours could REALLY start by an action like that. It could really happen indeed. I've dared hope, only to see it shattered just a few times too many to really hope on this....but I will observe it could work when almost nothing ELSE I have heard suggested ever could.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
As I watched the Police brutality - my first thought was - I am sooooo glad I am no longer an officer even though in Australia. I was very proud to serve and protect but the video clip does not show any Police serving and protecting. To watch the batons being used on people at all - but when the people are on the ground and appear to be out cold and not fighting back - evil evil evil.

We cannot allow the powers that be to sanction this - let alone stand back and watch and pretend it is all okay.

I cannot wait until the cabal/illuminati/whatever start to realise that their plan is flawed - not properly planned at all and will be undone by the very instruments given to us to keep us mind controlled. They did not realise that even the most mind controlled person can be awoken - can be roused with an unknown trigger - can be released from the sleep.

The cabal/illuminati/whatever did not research their plan - they forgot to factor in peoples willingness to watch the television and internet and to read papers and listen to radios - when the released information is let out - it will be like fire crackers going off - in terms of triggers. Even if Anonymous don't follow through it will happen eventually - the truth always rises to the surface. Seeds planted in darkness always head for the light...

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
My only hope is that these are not empty threats, too many times we see a msg come out, then a trivial shut down of a site. I for one would like to see something we can all rally behind, something so out front, and in your face. That it truly shows the people we have the power, and someones there to help us fight. Something the MSM cannot ignore something that digs so deep the people involved have no choice but to be gone. That's my hope, guess we just wait and see, shaping up to be one helluva new year Woot woot.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
So the question is, where can we go as political refugees if we are American citizens?

Could the wording "Political refugee" be somehow turned around on it's head and made to be a "Homegrown Terrorist try to hide in other countries". No country who harbours "terrorists" is safe... ;-P Didn't you hear? American Citizens are the terrorists now... You can and will be locked up without a trial on suspicion alone and such suspicion definitions is now in the hands of the political figures you so wish to hide from. And if you have nothing to hide, then there's nothing to fear, right?
So why are you trying to seek refuge in another country you damned terrorist?!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
I cannot wait until the cabal/illuminati/whatever start to realise that their plan is flawed - not properly planned at all and will be undone by the very instruments given to us to keep us mind controlled.

Funny you should say that. A good friend of mine says we have nothing to worry about because "evil always outsmarts itself".

Hope this info from Anon brings them down on their knees.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Let's hope this comes into fruition. I need some good stuff to read.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Weve been promised revelations before, with little yield. Dont let us down THIS time anon.
Does anyone think that just maybe, this is all part of a false flag of the cyber kind, and give them a reason to shut down the internet? Im still not sold on anon being a real orginization. Guess we will see though huh

I would be suspicious too, if were not for the hundreds of thousands of real people attending genuine physical protests against the cult of $cientology a few years ago.
If they had been solely an internet phenomenon, with no physical evidence that there were any more people than a couple of government sponsored agents somewhere, we'd have reason to be cautious. But I think they've proven that they do exist as a loose group of people, not an agency backed organization.

The BBC are already reporting on Anon, with their hacking of Stratfor making the news yesterday.

This should be interesting. They are starting to get coverage by the MSM networks who actually have a clue about the importance of cyber-activism. How much of this event on Jan 1st is actually reported will be interesting to see. We all know about gag orders, and we know that our governments implement news blackouts on things that may harm them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join