It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tanned Virgin Hide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

If you knew who I was and who I speak for, you would not judge me so.

Why not get to know me first?

Have I offended you some how?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
For covering of secrets
the aprons were made
not of flesh, but of deed
and the skins you were paid

Yes, they do agree to keep each other's secrets. That is the way of true Brotherhood. I should be able to trust anyone with confessing what I would want to hide. The more I can trust, the less it becomes a secret. That is how truth is found. By overcoming our fears and shame.

From deeds attending your oath
your master gets meat
and you are left grateful
for the skins and the feet

If you knew the "obligation" you would see that it is simply stating you will be what a brother is expected to be. Loving, forgiving, and faithful. We have forgotten those qualities and sadly needed a reminder.

A Mason bee
does not live in a hive
an odd thing to be called "free"
twisted words are a jive

The Brotherhood is a brotherhood that knows the world hates to be free. So, for safety, hides in the dark.

The god that you serve
is the Lord of the Flies
and when he whistles for you
your captive soul dies.

There is only one God my friend. Some just can't see the darkness for the light.

Regardless, why hate them for what they have when I am offering you their jewels right here in the court yard?

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 26-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by dannotz
Great work!

It leaves me wondering, which is awesome!

If you'd care to give a analysis of the poem that would also be appreciated.

Once again, great work brother!

I am sorry my friend, but my work isn't for my analysis. It is for yours.

Each and every word and deed.

With Love,

Your Brother

And a great reply.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I remember when i was a little kid,how many times my great aunt would call and write to her sister my great grandmother,complaining and crying about how her husband,a mason,had signed over their house,all their posessions and all their money to the masons,willed every single thing to them as required,upon their deaths and how sorry she was that she was forced to do it and was unable to leave anything,not a penny,to her family...
edit on 27-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I remember when i was a little kid,how many times my great aunt would call and write to her sister my great grandmother,complaining and crying about how her husband,a mason,had signed over their house,all their posessions and all their money to the masons,willed every single thing to them as required,upon their deaths and how sorry she was that she was forced to do it and was unable to leave anything,not a penny,to her family...

No one is required or even asked to give anything to the fraternity.

What ever one gives, one chose of his own free will.

I already stated what the hitch is with Freemasonry. It obligates you to be quiet and submissive to government.

Their entrance requiements are deeply flawed as well.

They say they follow the Holy Bible as their rule and guide, but bar women from entrance.

Silly Masons...

In the beginning God created MAN.

My Sisters are Man.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 27-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I will preface this by saying that I am not a Mason but I have done a lot of research and know MANY Masons both online and in RL. So this is not absolute though it should be fairly accurate.

Not so. masons have to submit their dues every year.

I already stated what the hitch is with Freemasonry. It obligates you to be quiet and submissive to government.

I have never read or discussed with Masons that this is so. In fact quite the opposite. A friend at work is very anti government. Then again we both work for the government.

They say they follow the Holy Bible as their rule and guide...

No they don't. The requirement is a belief in a "higher power". There are Masons of all religious beliefs. I know one Mason who is a Buddhist.

but bar women from entrance.

That's because it's a fraternity.

Silly Masons...

I don't see it that way. They are damn fine people.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I will preface this by saying that I am not a Mason but I have done a lot of research and know MANY Masons both online and in RL. So this is not absolute though it should be fairly accurate.

Not so. masons have to submit their dues every year.

No they don't They can choose not to. That will result in a suspension or another brother volunteering to pay their dues.

What ever they submit is of their own free will and accord.

I have never read or discussed with Masons that this is so. In fact quite the opposite. A friend at work is very anti government. Then again we both work for the government.

You never read or discussed it with me. I have already proven this by showing the Grand Lodge Constitutions of NC which show this for a fact.

They say they follow the Holy Bible as their rule and guide...

No they don't. The requirement is a belief in a "higher power". There are Masons of all religious beliefs. I know one Mason who is a Buddhist.

All regular Lodges MUST have the Holy Bible on the Altar. Other books may accompany it.

The ritual says specifically The Holy Bible is to be a Masons rule and guide. No other book is mentioned specifically in the ritual.

but bar women from entrance.

That's because it's a fraternity.

Silly Masons...

I don't see it that way. They are damn fine people.

If you have never been a Mason, why do you come here to argue with a man who is, about Freemasonry.

Do you really think you are equiped with more facts from the outside than one who has been on the inside?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The Brotherhood is a brotherhood that knows the world hates to be free. So, for safety, hides in the dark.\

That's the opposite of what spiritually enlightened people are scripturally instructed to do.
"if one has a candle does he hide it under a barrel?"
If you are supposed to bring light, why do you "hide in the dark"?

There is only one God my friend.

I think you are mistaken. There are many gods. If you ever read your bible, it tells you so. If you read any history books, they tell you so, too. If you study any cultures different from your own, you will also find this is true. There is Molech, Baal, YHWH, Jehovah, Beezelbub, Lucifer, Satan, Ashtar, Isis, Baal-Peor..these are just a few off the top of my head, but I bet a complete list could fill this page.

edit on 26-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The Brotherhood is a brotherhood that knows the world hates to be free. So, for safety, hides in the dark.

That's the opposite of what spiritually enlightened people are scripturally instructed to do.
"if one has a candle does he hide it under a barrel?"
If you are supposed to bring light, why do you "hide in the dark"?

Spiritually enlightened people are instructed by spirit, the scripture is just to get them there.

You cannot hide light in the dark. You hide when you have fear. Fear is not light.

I think you are mistaken. There are many gods. If you ever read your bible, it tells you so. If you read any history books, they tell you so, too. If you study any cultures different from your own, you will also find this is true. There is Molech, Baal, YHWH, Jehovah, Beezelbub, Lucifer, Satan, Ashtar, Isis, Baal-Peor..these are just a few off the top of my head, but I bet a complete list could fill this page.

It is you who are mistaken. There is only one.

The one who created the heavens and the earth.

The one who divided the darkness FROM the light.

Again I ask you, why do you hate them so when I offer you their jewels right here in the light?

Let them be, as they let you be.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Greetings and Peace unto you my dear brother.

I never had an inkling that you were affiliated with Freemasonry. What does it even mean or matter? Nothing, for you are that you are as I am that I am.

Fundamentally, many spiritual ideologies teach of a cleansing or rebirth upon manhood (not the modern-western sense), the age of accountability, or understanding the knowledge of good and evil. Stepping out of ignorance, we are fully responsible for our thoughts, emotions, intentions, words, and actions. It is the fruit of a man's heart how these aspects are handled, utilized, and balanced.

It is clear to me that I am eternally bound to every person, animal, plant, and every iota of this existence. For what other reason should a man not seek Light and Love?

May you travel well. Peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The above happened back in the 1970's and her husband became a mason much earlier than that,i dont know the masons rules now,but according to my great aunt back then,thats what he was required to do and thats what they did...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by IAMIAM

Greetings and Peace unto you my dear brother.

I never had an inkling that you were affiliated with Freemasonry. What does it even mean or matter? Nothing, for you are that you are as I am that I am.

Fundamentally, many spiritual ideologies teach of a cleansing or rebirth upon manhood (not the modern-western sense), the age of accountability, or understanding the knowledge of good and evil. Stepping out of ignorance, we are fully responsible for our thoughts, emotions, intentions, words, and actions. It is the fruit of a man's heart how these aspects are handled, utilized, and balanced.

It is clear to me that I am eternally bound to every person, animal, plant, and every iota of this existence. For what other reason should a man not seek Light and Love?

May you travel well. Peace.

You are a Brother indeed and it is good to see you on this journey.

For over a year I have walked through these forums getting to know everyone while shining the light that is within me. Many have I picked up along the way.

I said I lead to the light, and faithful and true, we have arrived.

The two witnesses, Jachin and Boaz stand erect at the temple entrance.

All who are Brothers, or wish to be, may enter within.

I will not go there again myself until the very last Man crosses it's thresh hold.

So, Freemasonry, clean up your Temples and welcome the Jews that I have brought to your tabernacle.

Fill up it's walls to bursting with Friendship, Liberty, and Brotherly Love.

I will be standing at the door, counting.

This is MY GREAT WORK.

Behold the fulfillment of Prophecy.

Count them.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by newcovenant
There is something sad about a Virgin (representing an incomplete life not fully lived) and I do not feel they should be exploited for ceremony. Lamb or human being.

Many aprons are now made with virginal polyester so they can remain clean longer.

As true as that may be I am fairly certain the term "virgin" as intended in the passage referenced and pointed out for me to read...means something entirely different than when speaking about polyester.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Cult of Virgin Sacrifice
Cult of Slaughter of the Innocents

These filthy monstrous deeds are based in superstition and commerce. Murder of the innocent does not in any way glorify or praise the Creator(s).

To take such pride in the killing of something beautiful marks one as a servant of the Destroyer, not the Creator(s).
And then, to take it's "tanned virgin hide" as a trophy....well, it reminds me of the Nazi's who took skin from the innocent people they murdered and made lampshades out of it. These evil deeds all come from the same source.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Cult of Virgin Sacrifice

These filthy monstrous deeds are based in superstition and commerce. Murder of the innocent does not in any way glorify or praise the Creator(s).

To take such pride in the killing of something beautiful marks one as a servant of the Destroyer, not the Creator(s).
And then, to take it's "tanned virgin hide" as a trophy....well, it reminds me of the Nazi's who took skin from the innocent people they murdered and made lampshades out of it. These evil deeds all come from the same source.

Interesting fantasy my friend. You do realize this all comes from within you right?

I mean, have you actually joined the Freemasons and seen the human sacrifice you are talking about?

Of course not.

This is all of your own making.

It comes from within you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I would be very interested to talk to anyone who thinks this to be true. I know many masons who have been part of the fraternity for 50 plus years and nothing like this has ever been mentioned. This is the kind of thing anti-masons make up to discredit the brotherhood. Since it's hard to prove, the lies just keep spreading.

I think what you have is a large misunderstanding. Or perhaps some upset family members who didn't get what they thought they DESERVED in the will.

If you can find any proof of this claim, I am sure all would be interested to hear it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Cult of Virgin Sacrifice

Just a quick note, a murder requires on thing.......a body. Find us one of them and we can investigate. Otherwise, enjoy fantasyland!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Cult of Virgin Sacrifice

Just a quick note, a murder requires on thing.......a body. Find us one of them and we can investigate. Otherwise, enjoy fantasyland!

A body? You are being evasive. The wearing of a "tanned virgin hide" is the proof of a sacrificial cult. However, the costume is merely a metaphor for a deeper meaning. The "pigs" you "ride" ( a metaphor for the "people you betray") are the small sacrifices required of you. Many never know the significance of the task they are given. It may be just to ask someone a simple question...and as a "reward" your sponsor will see that you get extra hours at work. I know how your system operates.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

A body? You are being evasive. The wearing of a "tanned virgin hide" is the proof of a sacrificial cult. However, the costume is merely a metaphor for a deeper meaning. The "pigs" you "ride" ( a metaphor for the "people you betray") are the small sacrifices required of you. Many never know the significance of the task they are given. It may be just to ask someone a simple question...and as a "reward" your sponsor will see that you get extra hours at work. I know how your system operates.

Is this an eye witness account?

Is this your sworn testimony?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
My Grandfathers for many generations have been Masons, my Father in one also. Grandmothers were Eastern Stars. I don't have to defend them, their good works and lives speak volumes above the misrepresentations.
Congrats on your work in the Masons.

and for anyone who would like some true info. on the significance of the apron......

www.masonicworld.com...

The "Virgin" in Virgin Lambskin reflects the unused, unblemished and unspoiled nature of it. The goal is to attempt to live ones life as if it were the apron. To end life as cleanly as possible.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join