It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if China starts a war I dont think we need to worry, they will most likely take themselves out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey all,

Saw this earlier today and nearly died laughing.

Short clip of a Chinese soldier practicing throwing a grenade, a must see

Spoiler: no one gets hurt

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lol I saw that the other day ... it is true though, China is like an awkward teenager that hit a growth spurt.. They are setting themselves up for a huge collapse.. their housing program alone would be enough to bankrupt them! they've built SO many massive cities that are vacant because they expected a big boon that it's artificially inflated their economy ( paying workers to build them kept job rates high ) .. when that bubble pops I expect it to be devastating because they won't earn any returns if nobody buys the property, and nobody is .. these cities have been empty for several years now.

Not only that.. but they are far too heavily invested in America to attack it .. it would be like buying a house and then shooting at it with shotguns, it wouldn't make much sense... China wouldn't attack us unless they were threatened or unless they planned to forcibly take over the country as part of their regime.

edit on 12/25/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

My favorite part is the trainer sticking his head back up to drag the FNG into the trench

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Ha!

Here's one of my favorites

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I wonder how a worldwide economic collapse will effect these factors however. If America is no longer worth trading with because everyone is too busy fighting over food and basic necessities I would imagine they would just seize the factories we built there

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

LMFAO

Classic

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I've witnessed tings like this before.

My question is..."Why isn't the NCO whuppin his butt?"

Has China now gone all PC as well?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I assume the impending ass-whoopin later is one of the reasons why the NCO pulled the dude into the trench

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Well, beating upon a dead idiot brings no real satisfaction.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Could be worse in the French military.

How to take out your whole group in one easy go.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
mon Dieu! i will wonder if that warhead went off forever now....thanks a bunch for that......
This s*it goes on in every army in the world all the time,,,,,
They probably have sent more body bags home from training accidents than from any furrin disseases anybody ever came down with overseas.....
Here i thought i was gonna get a teatise on how the Taiwanesee will get into the act when and if the west gets frisky with China.
Taiwan is very most likely to have nukes aplenty stashed away for the day.......
They are a wealthy little enclave with a massive military for their size, and they aint driving obsolete gear either.....
I would have figure that Taiwan would provide a very efficient fifth column if we did go to bat with the PLA.
Not only are they racially the same people, they are also well connectyed to the mainland chinese through family etc.
Nobody EVER even considers them a help at all when speaking about mixing it with china it seems, but they would very likely be able to turn the tide in some cases....maybe even go for broke from the inside of chine someday.
I do know they are secure on their island fortress.awaiting a chance to take the mainland back.
There is a very strong democratic movement on the mainland which could be put to good use as well.......

new topics

top topics

join