It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDAA/S.1867

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey there ATS. REALLY need your help right now.

due to a mass amount of censorship, it has been almost impossible to find the subtopics within NDAA/S.1867 that reference detaining civilians within the states.

My father does not believe a word of it and its hurts me a little bit every time he disregards what i have to say like im some sort of lunatic.

Some say "Just let belive what he wants then" and i say say F*** that. My father thinks im nuts and im sick of it. My family is a rumor mill and that rumor mill has the label "Conspiracy theorist" right over my head within the minds of the majority of my family tree.

Please help me show them. If i am to show anyone or any group of people the truth, then i want it to be my family because i love them and i want them to love me back with the agreement that im not nuts.

Please, society is destroying me in the eyes of my family and i grow sad. I need some ammo damit

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
have you tried to simply point wikipedia description of the bill?
Wikipedia isn't a 100% accurate source for information, but it's still a good weigth in the balance...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25/12/2011 by Ghostfreak1 because: grammar fix

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

Here is the actual text of the Bill, scroll down to section 1031 (Detainee Matters)

thomas.loc.gov...:SN01867:@@@L&summ2=m&

If that link doesn't work go here

www.senate.gov... LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=112&session=1&vote=00217

click the S.1867 hyperlink then click All Information and then scroll down to section 1031
edit on 25-12-2011 by EndGovtCorruption because: (no reason given)

Why won't these links post for me? I am using the link box to post them. Is it something I am doing or it it sloppy work by the site admin that prevents some links from posting?
edit on 25-12-2011 by EndGovtCorruption because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
thomas.gov is an excellent resource now and into the future. It has or links to the full text and related materials for any bill that exists. That is part of it's purpose in being there as a Government site. Enjoy..and I hope you come back to share of you discover something in all that text everyone else has missed up to now.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thank you for all of you that have responded to this request. All sources gien have been greatly helpfull. Im compiling bits and pieces of information for further research so that i may show my father the real truth.

thank you

join