It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What kind of people would steal toys during Christmas?"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Whatever dude. They lost all self control and broke into a store knowing full well what they were doing just to steal toys for their kids, probably because they couldn't stand them nagging anymore for the stupid toys. On top of that, they only did this because it's christmas. Any other day of the year they might just be able to tell the kids no, but not on Christmas.

Humbug!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Don't know what to say, there either desperate or not very bright, but most likely a little bit of both...But they did turn themselves and the toys in, tough only when there pictures and the vid hit the mainstream wire.

I don't know about ending Christmas over this op, but ya of all the things to steal-- toys. It's really kind of WTF...Give the kid's a book or something to occupy themselves with, really even if there broke there are some thrift stores or used book stores, out there were you can get things for pretty cheep.

And it will last them longer and give them more fun then the throw away toys they stole.

I mean most of those toys end up in thrift stores anyways.

Of all the things going on out there and the crimes going on, I think this is somewhere on the bottom of the list of most heinous crimes going on during Christmas, or any season for that matter.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Did you do that Manhater?

It's actually pretty good, tough the horse looks kind of goofy from that position, and the whole thing looks a bit flat. Oh and the right eye of the robin hoodess looks a little off if you look close. But like you said "work in progress"

But over all Manhater, it's in the wrong section of ATS. If you got more, or will do more, you can always put them up, I for one will check them out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yeah and if those kids don't get those toys, those tantrums start flying.

Mayor should know that. I'm sure he's got some kids.

I'm really tired of your attitude towards children..because of your niece..

I'm starting to see how your niece got her 'attitude"..you do nothing but complain incessantly about her.. and your supposed to be the adult?

Grow up !!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by Manhater

Did you do that Manhater?

It's actually pretty good, tough the horse looks kind of goofy from that position, and the whole thing looks a bit flat. Oh and the right eye of the robin hoodess looks a little off if you look close. But like you said "work in progress"

But over all Manhater, it's in the wrong section of ATS. If you got more, or will do more, you can always put them up, I for one will check them out.

Here's more, Thanks

I posted only because of the Robin Hood comment. I didn't actually draw it, I used the daz3d program. I just have to go in photoshop and do retouching. But yes, I made the scene. My well is off too. Bah.

Your right gabby. I'm just not used to kids. Slowly adjusting.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I wonder how many women have gotten pregnant while using
birth control pills? If the pills aren't exactly the right strength
for your system...oh,baby!
If more men would wrap that sucker up that would also help.
But noooo,wrapping it doesn't feel as good.
Back on topic...
Poor people have children and their children want toys for christmas.
That is why there are programs such as Toys for Tots,the Firemens'
Cheer fund.I know that some churches help out with food kitchens and
donations from their congregations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join