It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have Odd cell phone service today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Ok so alot of people i know on various different cell services today have been noticing odd cell service throughout the State of Washington, Has anyone else noticed this in Washington or any other state?
Please comment or add to this, or is it just Washington State?
edit on 25-12-2011 by CitizenAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenAlpha

Yep Even Verizon is going down the crappa...nice post yo!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Tell me about it, I'm getting calls from sisters I never knew I had.

Sorry, you got the wrong sister, try again.

Phone has been ringing all day for this "Chantel" character.

Reminds me of "Living color".
edit on 25-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Hey I'm From Washington and my cells been acting up too. I think the government is listening to my phone calls..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenAlpha

Everyone in the world has been having bad reception, you ask why? Its the holidays, people call their family around the country and talk to them.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I got Merry Christmas text mssgs from complete strangers. Have Verizon

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Spotty cell service? Multiple networks and locations? Wow... there must be something going on. (glances at calendar). You don't think the Christmas Holiday and almost everyone on Earth calling a relative instead of taking the time to see them might be a good part of it?

Merry Christmas All and here is to a Happy New Year!

edit on 25-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am in Australia and had problems with my mobile phone the day before. Also the next day computer crashed but there was a thunder storm with lightening that could have caused that. The weather here is not right.

HAARP and DARPA and GWEN and all the other acronyms are all starting to converge I think - just look at it in simple terms - antennas - receivers - elfs - emfs - whatever is in orbit that we don't know about - it all has to have an effect and occasionally cross paths surely!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Wow, this is weird. My dad got random calls from family that weren't actually placed and cell phone use didn't work well today. My family and our numbers are from Washington state too. Weird...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnivoxSuperfuzz
Wow, this is weird. My dad got random calls from family that weren't actually placed and cell phone use didn't work well today. My family and our numbers are from Washington state too. Weird...

I currently live in Central OR, Cell phone service here has been really hay wire for a while. Like when I try to make a call to someone, my reception is always static and or will drop in less then 20 seconds. I had sprint a for a few months but their service was horrible, so I thought verizon would be better, so I switched but only to realize that it is the same with both providers. Also like when I get text messages, they never arrive the same day they are sent. I had my gf, send me a text and got it like 2 days later.. Not to mention calls from family with cell phones, at really odd hours of the night, they will call and I answer and just static on the line..

Also, I find it interesting that more and more people in WA and OR, are complaining of stomach pain. I have done a little research and if we are using signal jamming technology, this would explain the lackluster performance of these companies, and the side effects in the people who live around here.

new topics

top topics

join