It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*VID* New Hampshire voting ballot fraud? You decide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This video is titled: Sham chain of custody.

I don't want to spoil anything so here it is:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

"How else are we supposed to tamper with ballots cast for Ron Paul?" is what they seemed to be wanting to say.

The looks on their faces and inability to answer why they changed procedure says it all.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
wow, you could see the shaddiness in their faces!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The video you linked is from the Primaries leading up to the 2008 General Election.

The women in the video actually followed the ballots. If you keep digging you may find another video she post where she returns and finds that the Ballot Boxes had been tampered with before they were again moved. This is one of several reasons why I believe that there was fraud taking place during the last cycles primaries and people in NH need to keep an eye close eye on this situation this time around.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
wow! we have got to be vigilant for this election's primaries! especially this election! if they can do this in NH what's stopping them from doing it in iowa or anywhere else?

the seal on the door is too funny, it's like they are saying "see, this room is secure". that's the reason he keeps giving as to why they aren't being kept in the vault.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Procedure is there for a reason.
People in violation of breaking procedure, should be tried for treason.
We are at war and violators should be hung by the highest trees.
Keep it clean folks, we're watching.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Incredible. Thank you for sharing this and thank you to those involved, particularly the brave woman who chose to question. The more exposure these processes undergo the less they hold under scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow! This is nuts! Like someone else said, the SoS's face was devoid of any conviction, and he seemed like he was trying to remain calm amidst a situation he knew to be hokey. Spooky stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If you guys plan on voting and would like to be apart of 'fair' voting practices this coming election, make sure you're walking around taking notes, recording, asking questions and never back down from initial threats. These insider-dogs don't have any bite but tons of bark.

HOW THE IOWA GOP INSIDERS COMMITTED VOTE FRAUD IN THEIR OWN CAUCUS
-1996 STOLE THE VOTE FROM PAT BUCHANAN

AND HOW TO PREVENT IT

edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
When they do it in Russia, it makes CNN.

When it happens here... no one believes it, because it just seems too insane.

You could show literal, visual proof of vote tampering in every district in the country -- thousands and thousands of videos, photographs, and audio recordings. You could painstakingly collect them, vet them, and present them in an easy to navigate on-line database available to the public.

You could promote public awareness with posters, speakers, door-to-door canvassing -- everything!

And even if by some chance, you managed to expose EVERYONE to the truth of what had happened...

80-90% of them would refuse to believe it, because they would rather live in a world where that kind of corruption doesn't happen here.

This is why it's so hard to convince people of the truth of these kinds of things -- if they don't 'want' to believe it, then the information will never make it far enough past their senses for the rational mind to even take over.

The information comes in, immediately creates an uncomfortable dissonance, and is quickly discarded.

And the criminals win. Again.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Watched the first video from 2008 which was really eye opening, watching the second one now (thanks eLPresidente) and this really is important that everyone has eyes on all systems during this election where possible, no matter which candidate you're supporting.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
After watching that last video, I will be FOR SURE, going to the NEVADA CAUCUS as a VOTE MONITOR to PREVENT FRAUD.

I was previously only thinking about going to Nevada from California to be a volunteer but now I know I HAVE to go or RISK a chance that somebody will try something fishy.

People say the elections are rigged and we'll never win. THIS IS WHAT THE INSIDERS WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.

Don't let them win, make sure they know WE'RE WATCHING.

I highly encourage EVERYBODY to get active locally and make these turds understand that they will be answering to US, honest Americans looking for a FAIR election, not some rigged up BS.
edit on 26-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
of course there is voting fraud. what about those little hick towns with populations less than a thousand.

you know those towns were the guy is mayor, deputy mayor and presiding judge all rolled up into one. and his wife is treasury secretary and cousin bob is the chief of police.

there are ten's of thousands of those town.

do you think there is federal over site in those one mule towns.

all those votes add up.

i think when you vote you should get an anonymous proof of vote number that matches the vote cast. after the election, you can go online and see if your vote counted and was correct.

if not, you can file a complaint and have your vote changed.

edit on 26-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These guys look like kids that just got caught whit there hands in the cookie jar.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of what Jeff Goldblumes character said in the movie "Man of the Year".

Basically, yes, voter fraud happens, all the time. But, dont tell anybody, and ruin this "deMOCKracy". The only way that the corruption is real, is if people know about it and will believe it. Otherwise, its just heresay.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
THIS VIDEO NEEDS TO BE SEEN!!!!!

All mods and users need to do everything in their ability to get this video out there. If it isnt the office of the President may very easily be stolen from Ron Paul

Be a Ron Paul supporter and get this video out there ASAP.....

NOW ATS!!!!! Dont *SNIP* around on this one. This is something huge
edit on 12/26/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed Profanity.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
This video is titled: Sham chain of custody.

I don't want to spoil anything so here it is:

Very disturbing. The looks on their faces show they obviously know they're doing something wrong.

ALSO everyone should watch the 2nd video - it's even more important!
edit on 26-12-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
FYI...

This corruption is most likely happening at the state level in EVERY STATE. And we're not even talking about electronic vote fraud. We're talking about people manipulating results just because they can and think they know what is best for us.

EVERYBODY should be visiting watchthevote2012.com to be pro-active in making sure our votes are being counted.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Is there an existing thread with the video of watchthevote2012 you provided us ? If not you should create one and let it flagged to the frontpage, cuz this is urgent matter !

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You can post it too man.

we all gotta be pro-active in one way or another.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join