It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Campbell on Bob Lazar

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Hey Split,

What's your opinion of Stanton Friedman

Pladuim

He is a tool of the Agency...saying just enough to seem rebelious but saying not enough to make a difference.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
I'm not sure what side of the fence I'm on with Bob Lazar. Stanton Friedman says there is a bunch of holes in his story.

Friedman and all, in my book anyone who goes on record (on a different topic), before a camera, and makes claims that can't possibly be true has 0% credibility.

Again, I'm referring to his LiD video, where he claims he owns a particle accelerator with which he produces an exotic isotope of lithium, typically used in nuclear warheads -- except he just uses it to store hydrogen for his car.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Who does? Lazar or Friedman?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Lazar.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Pimander

Lazar.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Eaglecall because: Fixed link

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Eaglecall

Thank you! This is exactly the video I referred to, baloney supreme.

Yikes.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Thanks I will send a PM with the particulars, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Im sure John Lear can't identify a janet flight at nighttime.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticTwelve

I'm sure John is a fun guy to hang out with, but do you really want to use a guy who claims there is a machine on the moon that harvests human souls as a character reference?

(Slap slap.)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
And nice try trying to lure us in with the Glen Campbell reference. If he isn't the singer then why even mention the almost 70-year old in your misleading title?

I cannot believe YOU of all people said that...

THIS Glenn Campbell... NOT the singer

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Like Lazaar, I think Campbell stepped back from all the Area 51 stuff. I could be wrong but I'm not sure if he is still doing his tours and what not. Not sure if he is still publishing his Area 51 newsletter either.

Ask him

Area 51 Loose Ends
area51looseends.blogspot.com...

Glenn's blog... and he is also on twitter and facebook...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I'm sure John is a fun guy to hang out with, but do you really want to use a guy who claims there is a machine on the moon that harvests human souls as a character reference?

He is actually... and quite different when you get to know him then his online perception

So you are the guy that runs Lazy G Ranch? Cool site with the pictures... but I gotta ask why you guys (You Glenn and Joerg H. Arnu of Dreamland) are so uptight about sharing your pictures and so adamantly against anything UFO

Just curious... why you guys spend so much time snooping then act worse then the government in keeping the lid on

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Glenn Campbell - Cone head

www.glenn-campbell.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by zorgon because: Gremlins did it :shk:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So you are the guy that runs Lazy G Ranch? Cool site with the pictures... but I gotta ask why you guys (You Glenn and Joerg H. Arnu of Dreamland) are so uptight about sharing your pictures and so adamantly against anything UFO

Just curious... why you guys spend so much time snooping then act worse then the government in keeping the lid on
They're probably upset that they missed the boat. They were too late to see the non-conventional craft but want to appear to matter still?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

He is actually... and quite different when you get to know him then his online perception

Excuse me, but you won't find a right click trap on my website. There is no place to donate money on my website. You won't find a copyright printed on any photograph of mine, though all photographs are copyrighted. Nor do I block hot linkers IF they ask permission. So don't mix me up with the other website. Download all you want for your personal use from my website. Just don't upload my stuff elsewhere. I go after anyone that uploads my photos to sharing sites. There is no need to do so since they can just send the links.

It is easy to be an armchair researcher trolling youtube and google earth, chanting folklore. The internet and especially ATS is full of those clowns spouting their nonsense.

On scene investigation takes time and money, not to mention a lot of hard work. Glenn put the place on the map. He quit his programming job and went to live out there. He wrote the visitors guide which was immensely helpful. He found K-mart. He got the security manual, twice. Glenn was the biggest pain in the ass the USAF ever ran into. If it wasn't for Glenn, visitors would still be chased off the border.

You will note I don't collect a dime off my website. I don't inflict popups, popunders, banner ads, etc. It is all research with a bit of humor in places. Anytime someone is making money, there is always an agenda. It doesn't have to be a mischievous agenda, but you need to look at why somebody is selling you something.

I have found entire websites made up of my photos and a pile of banner ads. I shut those people down. Well except for one arsehole on the Isle of Man that I can't get pulled. Why should somebody make money on my hard work, especially when I get it all away?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

No, I have seen Janet's land, just like Bob Lazar did. Actually better since Bob never actually saw the base.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

On scene investigation takes time and money, not to mention a lot of hard work. He quit his programming job and went to live out there. He wrote the visitors guide which was immensely helpful. He found K-mart. He got the security manual, twice. Glenn was the biggest pain in the ass the USAF ever ran into. If it wasn't for Glenn, visitors would still be chased off the border.
You still making up lies are you? "Glenn put the place on the map." No he did NOT. In his own words AGAIN!

Even if false, the Lazar story has had real effects, not all of them bad. For one thing he made Area 51 the most popular secret base in the world.
SOURCE: www.aliensonearth.com...
So there we have it. Campbell himself agrees that it was indeed Bob Lazar who put Area 51 "on the map".

Geriac, you could have admitted, in the spirit of honest debate, to being wrong.... We all know you won't - frauds don't do that!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

No, I have seen Janet's land, just like Bob Lazar did. Actually better since Bob never actually saw the base.
You don't have to see a base to see a non-conventional craft in flight. Only a fantasist would think so. Also it is pure speculation on your part about what people saw years before you turned up. Guesswork.

I've been to A51 and watched a plane land. That means I can pretend I know facts I can't possibly know. Yeah, sure it does.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

A landing light over an airfield. Shocking. Who would a thunk it.

How many thread do you want me to nail Lazar on for never delivering his sample of element 115 to a lab?

Here we go again. There are so many way to prove Lazar is a fraud, but the best is regarding his element 115. Bob Lazar claimed to have some element 115. He showed it to George Knapp. But Bob Lazar never brought this element to a lab for analysis. He had the one it of proof that would clear his good (cough cough) name, but he never produced it.

Why not? Because whatever he showed George Knapp was not element 115. Case closed.

The fanbois will hem and hah, bring up other garbage, insult me, etc. But they will never address this bit of proof positive that Bob Lazar is a liar.

I have many other ways to shoot holes into Lazar's nonsense, but the fact he never delivered his physical evidence says it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join