It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rockefeller Commission Could Be Indirect Infighting Of The "1%" From The 1970's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Maybe the rich of the world aren't always in cahoots and the fact that a Rockefeller chaired the commission is an indirect indication that he was pissed that he didn't know about it. Think about it...Rockefeller is a banking magnate and MK-ULTRA made it to Congressional hearings based on accounting records that were found after the CIA Director ordered all files destroyed.

My consideration is this - If we can assume that moneyed people have been effecting political legislation for decades than it would stand to reason that many industries (read - moneyed interests) were represented in Washington. As well...during that time period and prior, it can perhaps be safe to assume that the media and social atmosphere was assumed by the 'elite' to be unaccountable to the population. Which means that social measures were in place to make money...perhaps even in competing means (which could account for the wide and varied amount of intelligence agencies/contracts in the private and scholarly sectors).

The 1% in the 1970's decided to follow the money and was able to get monetary records to indirectly prove the experiments...which could be proof of 1% infighting (not a surprise) and part of the reason why all of this is coming out now...

My reasoning with above is the following - If moneyed interests were competing for legislation and taxpayer funded contracts for Research and Development, then the fact that a Rockefeller commissioned the Congressional hearing...as a Presidential Commission could be very important in attempts to extrapolate the past workings of our government. Think about it...the Rockefellers have been a part of the "1%" for quite awhile. Quite powerful in the Western World for decades. For them to call a Presidential Commission is important...because in the time period...there was no worry that the media would change the minds of the public in this regard. Rockefeller wanted to know and he used his influence in Washington to get the matter aired out...because it was a conflicting interest. A covert Intelligence experiment, with major implications, was not being shared and however Rockefeller heard about it, disturbed him and caused a need for legal attention.

This is supported by two facts...

1) The Cia Director at the time ordered all records be destroyed (which is a misnomer in my opinion because there is a private company, forget the name of which off the top my head, that was creating a database for the reactions to new drugs administered during the MK experiments...it wasn't just '___').

2) A Presidential Commission under a Financial Magnated Family Name based the Commission off of found accounting records.

The second point tells me that they really wanted to know, why else would financial records be the 'smoking gun'? There potentially was a problem with communication in the financial hierarchy within our legislative process.

Which begs the questions...

So why was no mention made of it after that Presidential Commission? How were they appeased? What has happened since?

I have speculation on all points but likely only because of circumstance...but this is not a far reaching supposition in my opinion...
edit on Sun, 25 Dec 2011 20:30:04 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Clarification...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If they are infighting in this country that probably means that they also don't wholly control the world. That is very good news

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Precisely what I was thinking...this is potentially very good news.

The 1% don't talk to each other, I'm thinking based on the above supposition, much like archaic European Monarchies (which we were supposed to have made obsolete)...

The fact that an experiment on behavioral modification/Mind Control made waves in the 70's, when there was no real concern of public outcry due to mainstream media manipulation/stranglehold on public distraction (not to mention the need for the average citizen to focus on daily routine), suggests that the media exposing scandal was used as a means for the elite to talk amongst themselves...and for it to get all the way to a Presidential Commission would suggest that there was much reason for concern in that circle.

Because the only reason to make it so public with such a contentious secretive operation means that there were blind sighted moneyed interests.

-MemoryShock Goodall...not just for monkey'ed people anymore...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Remember...there was no internet back then. How else to get messages across, indirectly, then to use the time lapse media that existed then...such things need to be considered when analyzing the past...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I regret that I assume that everyone has a background on this topic...Link

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi Mems, Interesting thought here and it does make sense. It wasn't long after this that several Rockefellers ended up dead and the news stories kept changing details about their deaths. Connection?

Merry Christmas a day late!.

edit on 26-12-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I didn't know that...if true...what the hell is wrong with them?

-Off for more research-

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I need links...coming up with goose eggs...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Other members of the Rockefeller Commission included C. Douglas Dillon, Ronald Reagan, John T. Connor, Edgar F. Shannon, Lyman L. Lemmitzer, and Erwin N. Griswold. Executive Director of the task-force was David W. Berlin, the former counsel to the Warren Commission and leading supporter of the magic bullet theory. In 1973 Berlin had published his book, November 22, 1963: You are the Jury, in which he defended the Warren Report as an historic, "unshakeable" document.

Link

I know a last name on the list (I was shocked when I read this...kind of...I had no idea that he could have been related to the MK Commission)...but I won't go into that as it hits too close to home.

On a side note, I offer something else...John Connor...of Terminator fame...James Cameron, an entertainment mogul with Titanic and Avatar under his belt...used the name of a member of the MK Commission for his movies...

The dude made billions with his movies...and blockbuster movies impact public opinion. The association is not a huge stretch...Don't know the others but research by ATS is more valid than not...I need a nap...

new topics

top topics

join