It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Nativity Causing A Scene in Portland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Because honestly, if Jesus was a real "person", I believe he was extraterrestrial.

If Jesus was a real person, they would not be allowed to have him up on the cross at their church.

Therefore watch yourselves very carefully, 16 so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman, 17 or like any animal on earth or any bird that flies in the air, Deuteronomy 4:15-17

So I don't a problem with the aliens at all.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes,

They would have a real person up on the cross - plenty of real people have been strung up - there is no end to human cruelty.

But I salute people who have made a different move.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
I can see how some might find it disrespectful.
However, it is also a stretch to portray Jesus, his family, and sometimes even the wise men as white Europeans. They were all brownish Semitics/Asians/Africans.
So whatevs. I say get a sense of humor and have a good time getting drunk with your family and friends.
Peace.

Are you serious? I've never seen a nativity scene with "white europeans"? There is always 1 black wiseman 1 arabic looking one and another semi-arabic maybe jewish looking one.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I love it.

I think it would be a riot, if ET arrived and said, we were going to exterminate the lot of you, then we saw you finally got it right, and decided to give you another chance...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I hope they still come and exterminate the lot of us. We don't deserve to be here, no matter how special any of us thinks we are. We can't get along, we should all burn.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
reply to post by Destinyone

I hope they still come and exterminate the lot of us. We don't deserve to be here, no matter how special any of us thinks we are. We can't get along, we should all burn.

Well...should they come floating through my wall in a beam of light...I'll let them know you are expecting them....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

""Project Aquarius," Volume IX, which pertains to tracing the alien's first visitation of Earth back some 5,000 years. EBE reported that 2,000 years ago, his ancestors planted a human creature on earth to assist the inhabitants of Earth in developing a civilization. This information was only vague and the exact identity or background information on this homo-sapien was not obtained. Undoubtedly, if this information was released to the public, it would cause a worldwide panic. "

See, Jeesbus was an alien implant

proof

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

I love it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, I actually liked that. The message is great whether you take it as a metaphor or literally. It made me smile so thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I loved this i wish i could have been there to go through the artists rendition of the Alien Nativity ..I didn't find any of this offending at all it was full of humor and self-expression
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I love how people of delusion, I mean religion, think that "Aliens" are so far "out there"...

Yet their old man in the clouds, that grants wishes, walked on water, parted the red sea and wants you to kill your family if they worship another god, is much more plausible....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Very very cool!

Should've had Chris de Burgh's "The Spaceman came Travelling" playing on the sidelines...

"A spaceman came travelling on his ship from afar. It was light-years of time since his mission had started. And over a village, he halted his craft. It hung like a star in the sky, and shone all around..."

Awesome stuff!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I screamed with laughter at this. It is hilllarious! Kudos to the guy that set this up. And who said God does not have a sense of humour? He made Penquins after all!
On a serious note I think people should be made to wake up. and smell the Ailen coffee. We need to grow up and see and understand that there is more to life than the X Factor or even our petty squabbles here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
one word to describe that video would be ironic, but i guess people are just afraid of things they don't understand

top topics

<< 1   >>

join