It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if Ron Paul suddenly and mysteriously died?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's something I'm sure none of us want to think about but certainly seems possible. Let's say Ron Paul starts to gain even more momentum and starts winning states left and right. He seems on his way to the nomination, but suddenly he has an unfortunate car accident, or a heart attack.

So I guess the question becomes: would you believe it to be genuine, given the circumstances? And can you see him becoming a martyr? Either way, if that happens, it could start a civil war, with his death (whether accidental or not) seen as an act of war by TPTB on the average citizen.

I guess what I'm wondering is what you think would happen if Ron Paul suddenly died.
edit on 25-12-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have no doubt that TPTB are considering assassinating him if he gets to close to winning.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I imagine a funeral would be pretty high up on the list.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
i would hope that ATS would conduct our own sort of "warren commission" free of government influence

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this is the white horse incident i posted in another entry...\
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A martyr would be born. The elite would be in hiding if they had a lick of common sense.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Three days later he would rise from his grave and his lead his followers into the battle of Armageddon.

/snark

No, really, what happens when any extremely popular, for better or worse, legitimately or illegitimately, dies "before their time" in eronious circumstances? They become a martyr for those that supported them in life., those that don't feel sympathy for the horrible act and in time go along the mythologising of the individual's life and actions.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think there is a good chance that something of this sort would cause mass anger and revolt. For many it would be the equivalent of having your last hope taken away. We know exactly what the future would entail under the leadership of any other candidate, and it would be looking grim to say the least.

Anyone else will simply continue the downward spiral that has been perpetuating in this country for some time. Paul is the only one, the ONLY one, with the right ideas to fix some of the major problems in our current system. I would hope as well as think that he knows he has a target on his back, but I do not think he is afraid to die for what he believes in.

Obama is willing to kill for his "principals," but Ron Paul, in my honest opinion, is willing to die for his. I hope that the current administration is not that stupid, but when their backs are against the wall, who is to say what they will do. They have assassinated leaders on foreign soil...With the new bill that passed, why is it so much different doing it here in the states?

I know exactly what I will be doing if this happens to Ron Paul, and I hope I would not be the only one. Let's hope and pray it doesn't come to that.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
for one, ATS would be freaking out with 30+ threads about it.
but it would only get 89 seconds on CBS.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul is 76 years old so it's not like he is just going to suddenly die like that. He likely will die of old age.

Nothing will happen.

A few Ron Paul supporters will probably try to ban together calling his "assassination" as they will probably claim, a government attack against the people. maybe a few OWS people will follow them as well. The Media and government already hate Ron Paul what makes you think he will be "allowed" to win?

Seriously completely blind Ron Paul supporters make me sick to my stomach, exactly the same way Obama supporters did.

edit on 25-12-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That's the thing , what if he were to die of natural causes , say today.............. not only ATS but America in general would suspect foul play , even with medical statistics proving his demise was genuine old age, the ATS boards would have melt down.
Hope he goes all the way to the white house , for the sake of the US public.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Indeed .. I imagine it has been assassination has been talked about around many powerful meeting tables over the last few months. I wish he would tighten the security. hes a good man,, and TPTB dont like good men !

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
What if he honestly were to die of natural causes?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
poof
poof
edit on 25-12-2011 by Areyoupeopleinsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
iv'e actually thought of this a few time before but....
some of my cousins were saying that Obama was going to get assassinated too because he was black and that black people were gonna go on a killing spree.

doubt they'll let him win in the first place. they'll try to stop him any other way but, if failed, assassination is their last resource.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have a feeling Dr Paul knows exactly how controversial-of-a-figure he is and has the proper amount of security around him at all times. Somehow I doubt he goes anywhere without a body guard or two shielding him from others.

He is a sure upset. He knows that. He's pissing a lot of people off and gaining strength with his 'terrorist-like' fan base. I'm actually nervous just driving around in my "Ron Paul" bumper-sticker car down here in Bush country Florida.
My car got egged in 2008 for sporting a Ron Paul sticker. So.......I'm sure he is fully equipped with protection. He won't get assassinated. Someone might try but they won't be able to get to him.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nothing.

Thee is no way Ron paul could ever be the US PResident. Even if 99% of America voted for him he could NOT be PResident.

The Electoral College picks the PResident.....not the people.

America's Royal Families (electoral college) pick the PResident....not the people.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling that Ron Paul will be the next president of the USA but he will change and do what he is told or end his mandate in the first year due to ''health problems''.

Either way.USA will not have the change the people want.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Actually there are people (including myself) preparing to get into the electoral college as a delegate of California. Ron Paul supporters all over the nation are hot on the trail of the electoral college.

Its not any royalty that is the electoral college, it is party insiders which do not wish to share information and make that information hard to find and understand so 'normal' people are too lazy to even BEGIN to understand.

And to stick to the OP,

If Ron Paul 'mysteriously' died, they'd have to kill me too and the hundreds of thousands of hardcore supporters because we wouldn't stop until justice has been served.
edit on 25-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
What if he honestly were to die of natural causes?

It seems unlikely even at 76. He's in very good health, heck he still rides his bike every day!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join