It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Possessed People Bend Their Knee at the Name of Jesus

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

You sound like you need a spiritual experience, i'm just praying that you get one. I didn't say demon, you did. There are more things out there than just demons.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Romans 14:11
For the Scriptures say, "'As surely as I live,' says the LORD, every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.'"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You can believe whatever you like if it keeps you happy and occupied. One day the electric signals will no longer course the lengths of your neurons and the atoms of your body will once again return to the slavery of the four named forces that govern every known part of existence. The matter that our bodies are made of has been in existence since the beginning of time and will continue to exist until the end of existence. In a way, we are eternal, and we are eternally guided by gravity, an invisible force that connects all matter in the universe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
In the great words of Charlie from "It's Always Sunny..."

"I got that good lord,
I got that good lord,
I got that good lord goin' down on meee
Down on me!"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

You can believe whatever you like if it keeps you happy and occupied. One day the electric signals will no longer course the lengths of your neurons and the atoms of your body will once again return to the slavery of the four named forces that govern every known part of existence. The matter that our bodies are made of has been in existence since the beginning of time and will continue to exist until the end of existence. In a way, we are eternal, and we are eternally guided by gravity, an invisible force that connects all matter in the universe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

You sound like you need a spiritual experience, i'm just praying that you get one. I didn't say demon, you did. There are more things out there than just demons.

I've actually had many spiritual experiences. And I've had things fall off walls for which I assigned an otherworldly causal connection at the time.

In my experience one interesting thing about spirits, "demons" and poltergeists is that they go away when you stop believing in them. One factor is the result of no longer making erroneous causal connections between unrelated events.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well I hold two science degrees and am also an occultist. I find most Atheists only pay lipservice to science and manuy cannot have much scientific training. I just do nopt believe that a jewish or indonesian demon would believe the word of a fictional messiah.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Electromagnetism, both strong and weak, trump gravity, so gravity doesn't really guide anything.
reply to post by thegagefather

Not so fast. Gravity manifests time, and time truly guides everything. Time is a theory as well, but Einstein proved how important space-time is in everything that exists.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I have to agree, it sure seems to me psychological. Exorcism is a money making affair too, so I guess the pushing of demon belief is beneficial to the church. I would be curious as to the intelligence if the possessed person.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

That does not work, and you know it. I once had 10 Christians stand right in front of me, and pray loudly for Jesus to take me and hold me over the pits of Hell, so that I could see that it is real. I never laughed so hard. By the way, I have this mountain behind my home, and it obstructs my view. While you are at prayer, ask God to move it over a few miles, will you?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
What more needs to be said?

Quite a lot actually.

Do Muslim clerics have experience ridding djinn and so describe Mohammed or Allah's name making a person possessed by a djinn kneel?

If not then it says a lot about the Christian faith and those who subscribe to it. Namely that their sheer arrogance always finds a way to try and "prove" superiority over everything else such as in your end comment which I quoted above.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you never heard the classic C2C interview between Art Bell and Malachi Martin (former exorcist) here it is:

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I apologize for that comment. My faith is strong and I don't question it. I shouldn't have assumed that everyone would see things as I do. My sister is a Muslim and I could only hope to ever be as holy as she. If you knew me, arrogant I am not, love God above everything else, yup that's me.

I will see if I can find any more information about how muslims handle demonic attacks. The prayer said comes from the Bible. Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

What a bunch of hoowy. I've been in the occult world for over 35 years and I have never come across any real demons, devils etc. There simple manifestations brought on by fear and anxiety. These manifestations are created by Us. The holy see uses this as just one more way to keep all its people in line. One more way to keep the slaves bowing and giving them untold billions.

Each person has a positive and a negitive side to themselves. Its called the duality factor.
Most haven't a clue how these things can be manifested. There are set down rites on how such things can be created. But there not demons or devils. There created by our own thoughts. The rite is complecated, and not for the weak of mind to try.

So lets say you create your own being, and it gets away from you, well then you have a problem. But you can send it back to the ether with just about any phrase of words that you instilled in it as an exit phrase.

If you want to use the "J" word feel free, but it could be " rumplestilskin eats grapes". The power comes from your own command not from some religious dogma. You are the creator and destroyer of your own creations. All this other stuff is just fake.

There are no demons..

Only the duality within each and everyone of us..

So I get a good laugh everytime I see one of these religious threads on demons and devils, cause its all a bunch of bunk..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

Very interesting... So because you haven't experienced any it means they don't exist...?

What kind of logic is that... Sounds like flawed logic to me.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

There are people that have experienced things that are VERY real that would likely turn your world upside down.

Maybe you should attend some exorcisms and feel the manifestation of evil for yourself.

Oh wait I forgot you are such a experienced occultist!!!

From your post what I have learned is that your a liar.

You have NOT been an occultist for over 35 years How do I know your a liar? Because I know ex-occultists that have experienced these things and wrote about it.
edit on 26-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

S & F

I would love to see that, and I really wish I could have seen when Christ did the same thing to the legion of demons who were confronted by Him and who begged Him not to send them to the pit before their appointed time.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Does anyone have a video of a demon possessed person who is speaking in a known language that isn't their own? What I mean is, the exorcist is speaking a language that the possessed person doesn't understand, but the demon does understand it and responds in that language through the possessed person. That would be quite convincing that there is something supernatural going on.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

S & F

I would love to see that, and I really wish I could have seen when Christ did the same thing to the legion of demons who were confronted by Him and who begged Him not to send them to the pit before their appointed time.
I remember that. Jesus answered their request and didn't send them to the pit. Isn't that weird, that he answered the request of demons and let them go?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join