It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Possessed People Bend Their Knee at the Name of Jesus

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser

It's funny because this contradicts scripture. 1 John 4:2-3 "Every spirit that acknowledges that jesus christ has come in the flesh is from god, but every spirit that does not acknowledge jesus is not from god"
So either this story is phoney, or this phenemenon has a psychological root, or the bible is not the infallable word of god.

God created all. Including Satan and all of the other fallen angels.

The Bible verse you quoted is John telling people how to recognize the difference between the angels or spirits who continue to follow God and are sent to earth to do his work versus the angels who chose to follow Satan and are sent here by him to do his dirty work. Even though all of the angels were created by God, they too got to choose who they wanted to follow, just like we do.

However, not all humans recognize that they were created by God, but the angels do, regardless of who they chose to follow. They know God/Jesus still has power over everything.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

So you mock something you have little faith in. Pathetic. Grow up little one. Better yet, keep your stupid away from us

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Oh I agree with you 100%, just not necessarily when it comes to 'sharing' on ATS.
Then again - if one person is inspired I guess that does outweigh all the negativity doesn't it.
Point taken, thank you.
peace

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I read a book written by Father Gabriele Amorth is the chief exorcist of the Diocese of Rome titled "An Exorcist Tells His Story" and found a passage in it that is on the net that speaks volumes about God and Demons.

Christ’s centrality tells us that we can be saved only in his name. It is only in his name that we can win and free ourselves from the enemy of our salvation, Satan. At the end of the most difficult exorcisms, when I am confronted with total demonic possession, I pray the Christological hymn of the Letter of Paul to the Philippians [2: 6-11,]. When I speak the words “so that all beings in the heavens, on earth, and in the underworld should bend the knee at the name of Jesus,” I kneel, everyone present kneels, AND ALWAYS THE ONE POSSESSED BY THE DEMONS IS ALSO COMPELLED TO KNEEL. It is a moving and powerful moment. I always feel that all the legions of the angels are surrounding us, kneeling at the name of Jesus.

An Exorcist Tells His Story

What more needs to be said? Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Merry Christmas to all!

Thanks for sharing this was a good read. God bless.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If God, Jesus and Bigfoot were walking down an road and saw a $20 bill who would pick it up?

Bigfoot because he is the only one that exists...

Get over yourselves people... you call others who believe in aliens crazy, but according to the definition your Jesus is an alien. SO how do you know that your angles and demons aren't aliens either? How do you know what really came down from the sky wasn't really a ufo? Blind faith is dangerous... research and investigate... Don't be so lazy...

Flocks get infected and slaughtered...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The hole demon thing, I don'y know what to think. I am an athiest. But there are some thing's that make me wonder about (the other world that we can't see) as coined by Bob Dylan in an interview when he seriously tells the interviewer he made a deal with the devil. It's a really creepy interview. Anyway, my house is haunted, I have had friends come over and we have snapped a lot of cool pics of orbs in motion. I have seen a lot with the naked eye also. My friends came over with their i phones one night. And we discovered that if you turn the lights off, put the i phone on video mode but keep the i phone light on, You can see the orbs in motion and get them on video. It's amazing, we where able to see them doing circles in front of us, whipping around the room, flying around us, and flashing in and out of dimension. When I first moved in this house a few years ago, the entity's didn't warm up to us right away. One morning my wife felt like she was being choked, our house would have terrible smells sometimes coming out of no where, and one morning I woke up totally paralyzed from the neck down only to watch my whole body convulsing and shaking out of control. I have seen one of the old home owners who have passed away here (Anne). She is a tall lady with wavy light brown hair. I described her to one of the neighbours who knew her, and he said, yeah that sounds like Anne..lol. Anyway, out of all the pictures of orbs that I have, there is one picture that I keep seperatly, mainly because I want to believe it doesnt exist and I would like to forget about it. The picture was taken in my basement on one of the nights my friends and I where messing around with the entity's and snapping a lot of pics. In this one particular picture there seems to be a dark face in the shadow. It is a fairly big round face with big upper, and lower fangs, big eye's and resembles a cross between a gargoyle, a pig, and a demon. It's a freaky picture. Anyway, I wish I knew how to upload pics on here, everytime I try it asks for a URL. Moving in this house has really made me aware of the supernatural. I can be on skype video, and people have seen the orbs passing behind me...lol. This stuff is real, but what are the full details of the other side, who knows.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Why does anyone not believe in the supernatural anymore? Science is our new name for magic. From the String theory to weather warfare. Alchemy to religion, miracles to karma, give it a name. But hey, we like all before us know everything! Kind of sad if you ask me. Stay strong in what you believe in!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

HangtheTraitors
You rant like MSM and I'm Ron Paul.
Perhaps you should read the book before you call it a fairy tale.
edit on 12/25/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

Lol, it was reading the book that made most of us realize it was a fairy tale. You cannot except the book to be true and not the books very history. It has been undoubtly altered countless times throughout recorded history, by romans, by spanish, by english kings...every one differing in content and translation.

It is christians that say gods word is unfalible...all 100,000+ different versions of it? If god said it right the first time, then how do you argue it being ok for man to edit god's word? Even the earliest translations to date are not originals. No one can argue what is true and isn't true anymore when it was your very followers that's changed it so many times. That's not even mentioning how many years after chist's supposive crucifixtion the original texts were supposivly written.

Now if you want to argue the exorcism, even the preists "performing" the rights say in most cases of possesion it Is a mental state of the individual. The individuals "believe" they are possesed and "need" the priest to perform the rights so the can move on with their normal lives. These individuals are fully coherent of their surroundings and for most cases its a cry for attention, so of course the individual is going to kneel when everyone else does, because its part of the roll the individual is acting out. Its not like the movies where peoples heads spin and the puke up pea soup, the supposivly "possesed" individual is well aware of what is going on.

If not, then answer me this...why is it for the major majority only chistians that get possesed? Wouldn't it be easier for the devil to possess those that do not have the depth of faith? Wouldn't all the unfaithful be possesed, and shouldnt all those who've been touched by god be speaking in tounges?

Now don't get me wrong, I am a very faithful individual. This book holds many extremely valuable life lessons, and speaks to the very core of human morality, but as the above poster stated before me...its still man made fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You want to know why demons 'bend the knee' to Jesus!?

Because the god of the OT represents the chief of the Archons the false god, Yaldaboath - who has been steering humankind in one direction.

Satan and his minions represent a rebel (jealous) faction ie the fallen angels.

when you invoke jesus name you are simply calling out a superior demon - these things are inorganic creatures with mechanical type awarenesses - they have no choice but to respond, they are more akin to viruses than anything and only come 'alive' whilst infecting a host.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I read a book written by Father Gabriele Amorth is the chief exorcist of the Diocese of Rome titled "An Exorcist Tells His Story" and found a passage in it that is on the net that speaks volumes about God and Demons.

Christ’s centrality tells us that we can be saved only in his name. It is only in his name that we can win and free ourselves from the enemy of our salvation, Satan. At the end of the most difficult exorcisms, when I am confronted with total demonic possession, I pray the Christological hymn of the Letter of Paul to the Philippians [2: 6-11,]. When I speak the words “so that all beings in the heavens, on earth, and in the underworld should bend the knee at the name of Jesus,” I kneel, everyone present kneels, AND ALWAYS THE ONE POSSESSED BY THE DEMONS IS ALSO COMPELLED TO KNEEL. It is a moving and powerful moment. I always feel that all the legions of the angels are surrounding us, kneeling at the name of Jesus.

An Exorcist Tells His Story

What more needs to be said? Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Merry Christmas to all!

You said it perfectly yourself....""book written by Father Gabriele Amorth is the chief exorcist of the Diocese of Rome""

What more needs to be said?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

This reality is duality. The "dark ones" are still our brothers and sisters. They are light beings that are living in lower vibrations so we can experience duality and progress our souls. So you should thank them and lead them to the light.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

This reality is duality. The "dark ones" are still our brothers and sisters. They are light beings that are living in lower vibrations so we can experience duality and progress our souls. So you should thank them and lead them to the light.

Very well put, I like your word choice. Star for you!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Just to clarify, did you say the demons are kneeling to Jesus/Je-zeus? You mean they are in obedience to their master aka you call Lord? So Jesus is leading the demons? I think you should re think what has happened here.

Jesus is not the name of the messiah. That letter J you speak of is just over 400 years old. So that translated name of the Only begotten son has no weight. It does not exorcise demons, in fact the demons have not moved from it, but in fact use that name to promote deception. You think that name "Jesus" that comes from Zeus, Ieseous in Greek which means "Hail Zeus", is moving demons out of people? Comon...... the devil has got you deceived in signs and wonders....

There is only 1 Name that we are saved by, that will stand up to the test of time, and Jesus is not it. That is the Name of Yahuwshuwah that was spoken by the prophets of old, and by the Apostles.

Act 4:1 And as they were speaking to the people, the priests and the captain of the Set-apart Place, and the Sadducees, came upon them,
Act 4:2 being annoyed because they taught the people and announced the resurrection from the dead in יהושע.
Act 4:3 And they arrested them, and put them in jail until the next day, for it was already evening.
Act 4:4 But many of those who had heard the word believed, and the number of the men became about five thousand.
Act 4:5 And it came to be, on the next day, that their rulers and elders and scribes assembled in Yerushalayim,
Act 4:6 as well as Ḥanan the high priest, and Qayapha, and Yoḥanan, and Alexander, and as many as were of high priestly descent.
Act 4:7 And having placed them in the middle, they asked, “By what power or in what Name did you do this?”
Act 4:8 Then Kĕpha, filled with the Set-apart Spirit, said to them, “Rulers of the people and elders of Yisra’ĕl:
Act 4:9 “If today we are called to account for a good deed towards a sick man, by whom he has been healed,
Act 4:10 let it be known to all of you, and to all the people of Yisra’ĕl, that in the Name of Yahuwshuwah יהושוע Messiah of Natsareth, whom you impaled, whom Elohim(Alahym) raised from the dead, by Him this one stands before you, healthy.
Act 4:11 “This is ‘the stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’
Act 4:12 “And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.”
the Scriptures ISR

What you need to focus is on the truth, not signs or wonders, not miracles, but the pure unadulterated truth.

Matthew 16:1 And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and trying Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.
Mat 16:2 And He answering, said to them, “When it is evening you say, ‘Fair weather, for the heaven is red,’
Mat 16:3 and in the morning, ‘Stormy weather today, for the heaven is red and overcast.’ You know how to discern the face of the heaven, but you are unable to discern the signs of the times!
Mat 16:4 “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah.” And He left them and went away.
The Scriptures ISR

Christmas is not the birth of the Messiah but the 'Unconquered Sun" Mithra or Mithras is celebration. Christmas has no relation to the Messiah, and the birth of the Messiah happened in the fall, not the Winter Solstice.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE PARANORMAL AND SHOULD BE MOVED TO A SECTION THAT IS MORE APPROPRIATE FOR IT. SUCH AS FOR EXAMPLE THE SECTION THAT DEALS WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES OR A SECTION DEALING WITH POLITICS AND HATRED. Casting out demons is a pseudo science at best and in my opinion is simple insanity on the part of those thinking that they are casting out the demon. "Jesus" probably never even existed. It is just mumbo jumbo to control you. Religion is a form of slavery. Is it simply possible that this character called "Jesus" is the arch demon called the LORD ? Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a man-of-war. The LORD is his name". The study of the paranormal should not be conducted along the lines of religious credulousness. It requires that we be unreservedly scientific. Remember that this thread is in the "Paranormal Studies" section. However, since the initiator of the thread drags religion into the debate I thus introduce you to my own unique independent religion.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 26/12/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

How anyone over the age of 5 can believe this idiocy is utterly beyond me.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE PARANORMAL AND SHOULD BE MOVED TO A SECTION THAT IS MORE APPROPRIATE FOR IT. SUCH AS FOR EXAMPLE THE SECTION THAT DEALS WITH MENTAL ILLNESSES OR A SECTION DEALING WITH POLITICS AND HATRED.

Paranormal: experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation".. I think that demonic possession certainly falls under that pretty well. I'm not saying it exists or it doesn't.. I don't believe in a lot of things, but there are a great number of people that do.

para - prefix meaning "alongside, beyond, altered, contrary," from Gk. para- from para

normal - conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.

beyond or contrary to regular or natural.. sounds about right to me..

edit on 26-12-2011 by broahes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Perhaps you should realize donkeys can't talk and boats can't hold the entire planet's worth of animal species.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Perhaps you should realize donkeys can't talk and boats can't hold the entire planet's worth of animal species.

From the OP:

I read a book written by Father Gabriele Amorth is the chief exorcist of the Diocese of Rome titled "An Exorcist Tells His Story"

Perhaps you should stay within the realm of this conversation, as it's pretty clear the "book" referred to isn't the Bible.

edit on 26-12-2011 by broahes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

And here, all along, I thought that Jesus was just some mythical character which was copied from SEVERAL man-gods predating him, all being eerily similar to him...

I thought only Flat-Earthers believed in stuff like that. Considering there are extra-biblical references to Jesus and all, and contemporary archaeological references, as well, thinking people know that the Jesus in the Bible actually existed.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by renegadeloser

It's funny because this contradicts scripture. 1 John 4:2-3 "Every spirit that acknowledges that jesus christ has come in the flesh is from god, but every spirit that does not acknowledge jesus is not from god"
So either this story is phoney, or this phenemenon has a psychological root, or the bible is not the infallable word of god.

God created all. Including Satan and all of the other fallen angels.

The Bible verse you quoted is John telling people how to recognize the difference between the angels or spirits who continue to follow God and are sent to earth to do his work versus the angels who chose to follow Satan and are sent here by him to do his dirty work. Even though all of the angels were created by God, they too got to choose who they wanted to follow, just like we do.

However, not all humans recognize that they were created by God, but the angels do, regardless of who they chose to follow. They know God/Jesus still has power over everything.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Yet it still says that an evil spirit, or "a spirit not from god" as the quote goes, will not acknowledge jesus christ as god in flesh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join