It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in Possessed People Bend Their Knee at the Name of Jesus

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

To those who want Demons to exist, they will say, and do anything. RG speaks of Demons all the time, just read the posts. If you do not agree with him, then you are a Demons, or are possessed by one. That is flawed logic, or rather a distinct lack of logic. Just like the Muslims will never, ever stop believing in Jinn, Christians will always believe in Demons.

Actually you are wrong. I have never accused anyone of being demon possessed or being a demon for not agreeing with me. I have called people deceived on occasion if they go about making up complete falsehoods about the bible. I think that is a huge difference. And btw jinn and demons are one of the same. Our Muslim friends just give them a different name.
edit on 29-12-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

To those who want Demons to exist, they will say, and do anything. RG speaks of Demons all the time, just read the posts. If you do not agree with him, then you are a Demons, or are possessed by one. That is flawed logic, or rather a distinct lack of logic. Just like the Muslims will never, ever stop believing in Jinn, Christians will always believe in Demons.

Actually you are wrong. I have never accused anyone of being demon possessed or being a demon for not agreeing with me. I have called people deceived on occasion if they go about making up complete falsehoods about the bible. I think that is a huge difference. And btw jinn and demons are one of the same. Our Muslim friends just give them a different name.

Yeah, when I read that yesterday I thought perhaps he had you confused with jmdewey60. He routinely accuses those he disagrees with as having demons inside them.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Manhater

And the sad thing is only you found that amusing ... If something like this ever happens to you, the joke will be on your head.

Yeah, stopped her from hitting and she went to bed instead.
Changed her way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yeah, when I read that yesterday I thought perhaps he had you confused with jmdewey60. He routinely accuses those he disagrees with as having demons inside them.

Yes, he sure does, and I would bet he calls anything or anyone not a die hard Christian one of his nice little names. To my mind, those who are obsessed with Demons and the like will be tortured by them one day soon, when all life passes into the next dimension. I base this on a vision I had a few years ago. Of course, to RG and the others, a vision had by a non Christian means nothing, right?
Judging others is not being Christian, in anyone''s playbook.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, we prophesied in your name, drove out demons in YOUR name, and performed many miracles in your name, didn't we?'

Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you evildoers!'"

-Matthew, 7:22-23

Jesus knew many people will call him Lord (instead of only calling God "Lord") and will do many things (miracles, exorcism, etc.) in HIS name instead of in the name of GOD - so he calls these people EVILDOERS.

Because, as he says, ONLY those people who do the will of God will enter paradise. Not HIS will, but the will of God.

Today we have "christians" who do everything in the name of JESUS, thus directly contradicting what Jesus said - because he TOLD YOU - you will only get to paradise if you do the will of God.

And the will of God is to worship GOD and do everything in HIS name, not in the name of a mere human!

So, keep "driving out" those "demons" in the name of Jesus - and prepare for the day when he will address you with the words above in the afterlife.

Good luck with that ...
edit on 28/12/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

If you read Matthew 6, Jesus is clearly telling people that doing "acts of righteousness" in order to gain honor and recognition among men, instead of for God, is a sin.

Let's see what else Jesus said...

Matthew 28:18-19

18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19) Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

This is the explanation for the Holy Trinity. God = Godhead, Jesus = God in human form, Holy Spirit = God in Spirit form.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

That was an interesting vision, Autowrench. When you said, "I said a silent prayer for those left behind", who were you praying to?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Google video or utube it man

Im sure you'll find plenty

Haven't found any. Only people mentioning it as a possibility.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You have to go through God the Son to approach God the Father. Jesus and His Father are NOT one in the same. That's the error you're making.

They aren't the same? So you're a polytheist? Make sure you don't put God the Son before God the Father, because he said not to have any other gods before him.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
[more

Wasn't Jesus a Vampire?
He Died (killed by a CROSS) for 30 pieces of SILVER ...Rose from the dead...encourages Blood Drinking, Human Sacrafices and worshiping of the dead
Did you know that you can cast Vampires from your home by merely saying you withdraw your invitation.
I suggest you try this next time just to be safe.
Your Welcome ! I know this is a fact because I saw it on HBO's True Blood

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Wasn't Jesus a Vampire?

He Died (killed by a CROSS) for 30 pieces of SILVER ...Rose from the dead (living DeAd Ewww)...Encourages Flesh Eating and Blood Drinking, Human Sacrafices and worshiping of the dead
Did you know that you can cast Vampires from your home by merely saying you withdraw your invitation.
After casting out the demon I suggest you try revoking Jesus next time just to be safe.
That Dude is Creepy! Wouldn't want him hanging out in my living room!
By the way I get my extensive knowledge from HBO's True Blood.
If it's on cable it has to be true!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

That was an interesting vision, Autowrench. When you said, "I said a silent prayer for those left behind", who were you praying to?

May I ask why that is important?
Second line.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Second line.

I was just trying to get an idea of what you believed in. I figured if you were "praying" that you believed in something and now I know from the new thread that you created the other day. No big deal. Was just curious. I'm just one of those people that likes to know what makes other people tick and try to understand where they're coming from and why. That's all.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

edit on 1-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Second line.

I was just trying to get an idea of what you believed in. I figured if you were "praying" that you believed in something and now I know from the new thread that you created the other day. No big deal. Was just curious. I'm just one of those people that likes to know what makes other people tick and try to understand where they're coming from and why. That's all.

I pray to the Great and Divine Mother and Father. Our parents, so to speak, the makers of my Spirit. (The Annunaki/Sirians made these human containers)
They have many names, but I call them Mom and Dad. And friend, if you knew what makes me tick, you would soon lose your mind. I am a great deal more than I seem to me in this forum.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You have to go through God the Son to approach God the Father. Jesus and His Father are NOT one in the same. That's the error you're making.

They aren't the same? So you're a polytheist? Make sure you don't put God the Son before God the Father, because he said not to have any other gods before him.

As I said in many other posts, explaining this dilemma:

If Jesus was God and he died, then God died.
If God died, who was running the universe?
If Father was doing it, then we have 2 Gods, one is dead, and one lived.
If they say, "no, Jesus was human AND god at the same time", so that only the "human" part died, then it means that a HUMAN died.
How can a HUMAN pay for the sins of the humanity, if they themselves attest that this is impossible?
They made such a mess of things, that the more they try to explain it, the worse it gets.

Oh, and dear christians: You can thank the FALSE APOSTLE Paul for this mess.
edit on 1/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If they say, "no, Jesus was human AND god at the same time", so that only the "human" part died, then it means that a HUMAN died.
How can a HUMAN pay for the sins of the humanity, if they themselves attest that this is impossible?
They made such a mess of things, that the more they try to explain it, the worse it gets.

I'm not sure I understand why people put so many limitations on God. If he's capable of creating the universe, man, angels, etc., why do you think it's impossible for Him to take on more than one form? If he can see, hear and know all, why is He limited?

Jesus died, but came back to life three days later, due to the unlimited power of God. Jesus was God in human form, yet he was perfect unlike any other human. God came to earth in human form to develop an earthly relationship with other humans, to love them, teach them and to become the perfect sacrifice in order to save them. The resurrection of Jesus was part of the proof to humans that God really existed, just like Jesus told them he would.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand why people put so many limitations on God. If he's capable of creating the universe, man, angels, etc., why do you think it's impossible for Him to take on more than one form? If he can see, hear and know all, why is He limited?

Jesus died, but came back to life three days later, due to the unlimited power of God. Jesus was God in human form, yet he was perfect unlike any other human. God came to earth in human form to develop an earthly relationship with other humans, to love them, teach them and to become the perfect sacrifice in order to save them. The resurrection of Jesus was part of the proof to humans that God really existed, just like Jesus told them he would.

Because, (why do I have to repeat this all the time):

If he was God, and he DIED - then it means GOD DIED.
How can God die?

And if his "human part" died, then a HUMAN DIED.

Either way, you are not getting out of it: you either confess you are a polytheist and there are at least TWO distinct Gods (Father and Son) or you say that it was Jesus, the HUMAN who died - in which case there was NO ATONEMENT.

Pick one.

You cannot pick both.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How can God die?

Either way, you are not getting out of it: you either confess you are a polytheist and there are at least TWO distinct Gods (Father and Son) or you say that it was Jesus, the HUMAN who died - in which case there was NO ATONEMENT.

Pick one.

You cannot pick both.

Guess what? They both live!

So, when you die, do you think your soul dies with your body?

Same difference. God lives. Jesus lives. You will live on.

By the way, there was atonement, because Jesus was perfect.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

How can God die?

Pick one.

You cannot pick both.

Guess what? They both live!

So, when you die, do you think your soul dies with your body?

Same difference. God lives. Jesus lives. You will live on.

By the way, there was atonement, because Jesus was perfect.

You do realize that you just used the favorite christian "evading tactics", right?

You did not ANSWER anything. You write words, but they have no meaning.

Listen: If Jesus was God and he died, then GOD DIED.
Are you saying that he died, but he did not die. Or he died and was alive at the same time?
Are you aware that this does not make sense.

In fact, there is NO WAY GOD CAN DIE.
He would CEASE TO BE GOD, if he died.

Thus: God did not die.

If anyone died, then it was Jesus, the MAN who died.
And if it was the MAN who died - then there is NO ATONEMENT. Because, as your BIBLE says "No man shall bear the sins of another".
NO MAN.
Jesus, the MAN, cannot pay for the sins of humanity. IT IS YOUR CHRISTIAN TEACHING that says "only GOD can pay for them".

So, you are in the vicious circle again.

To, which no doubt you will answer with another cryptic, nonsense answer that does not explain anything.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You do realize that you just used the favorite christian "evading tactics", right?

You did not ANSWER anything. You write words, but they have no meaning.

I didn't realize I was evading anything. I wrote words that have pure meaning, maybe you just didn't understand them.

Listen: If Jesus was God and he died, then GOD DIED.
Are you saying that he died, but he did not die. Or he died and was alive at the same time?
Are you aware that this does not make sense.

What part did you not understand when I said Jesus died and then ROSE FROM THE DEAD THREE DAYS LATER? Shuruluni, what's so hard to understand? You do realize that you have a soul and a spirit that is capable of existing outside of your human body? Don't you? I thought Muslims believed in the afterlife? I thought you knew that it was in spirit form. Are Muslims taught that the afterlife consists of another human life inside a human body?

In fact, there is NO WAY GOD CAN DIE.
He would CEASE TO BE GOD, if he died.

Thus: God did not die.

No, God has never died.

If anyone died, then it was Jesus, the MAN who died.
And if it was the MAN who died - then there is NO ATONEMENT. Because, as your BIBLE says "No man shall bear the sins of another".
NO MAN.

Jesus wasn't just a man. He was the only perfect man that ever walked the face of the earth. He was the Son of God and was given power over the heavens, earth and man BY GOD.

Jesus, the MAN, cannot pay for the sins of humanity. IT IS YOUR CHRISTIAN TEACHING that says "only GOD can pay for them".

Only God can resolve and forgive sin. Christianity doesn't say that God had to die for them. The Bible says God sent his Son, Jesus to die for them. Maybe my explanations don't make sense to you. Here's a link that might help.

WHY DID JESUS HAVE TO COME TO BE A MAN?

www.cbn.com...

"The penalty for sin against a holy God is death, but the one who dies to pay for this highest treason must be perfect in every way—without blemish, without sin. No man, woman, or child can fit that requirement, because only God is perfect. Yet a human had to die for the sins of humanity. So God Himself, out of love for all the people He created, paid the debt by taking on human form Himself."

Really, I'm not trying to be cryptic, but it's hard to get a human mind to understand something beyond their own personal comprehension. If it's impossible for you to imagine that with God, ALL things are possible, then understanding of any explanation isn't going to come easy for you.

Edit: Maybe I should elaborate more on God never dying. Even though God/Jesus are one and the same, only Jesus' physical body died on the cross, His Spirit did not. He had the Spirit of God inside of Him. However, even Jesus' body rose from the grave and walked the earth for a few days before he ascended to Heaven.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join