It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Henchmen of Darkness (NWO) Danish documentary w. English subs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is a Danish documentary created a few years ago and shown on national TV.

It gives a European perspective to the NWO and how they work seen from a european country. You probably seen a lot of this before, but some of the documentation might be new. It document false flags, illigal wars, terror and secret societies.

It also shows you what to be aware about and why, when talks about the northamerican union arrise.

It's first time I have seen this with English subtitles. The subs aint perfect, but works ok to point out the red line, also half of the documentation is in English. Theres no copyright on this and the producers asks You to spread it viral at the end.

Hope you enjoy, Merry Christmas!

edit on 25-12-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thank you!! I've been looking for a Danish documentary for some time now to share with a few of my Danish friends. What a great find!

Thank you once again, and may you have a merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UncoveringTheTruth

Your welcome, if you want a clear danish full version thats easy to find, original title is "Mørkets Lakajer"

To all Europeans...This shows how we was cheated with the Lisabon treaty and how they will try to cheat us again marts 2012 when they probably agreesto the new fiscal treaty

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Starred...........you should have received about 1,000 more.

911 I believe was a false flag operation arranged for and bought by the American Government which is owned and operated by the large corporations and military.

The American People (most of them) are too lazy to do the research and distracted with simply trying to survive with the New World Order President Reagan and President Bush Sr. promised us.

The American Military, large corporations, research the companies who have benefited from this war and the DC connection these companies have with said government officials and it becomes obvious 911 was a made up crisis to manipulate the American People into yet another costly war as well as gladly give up more of their freedoms.

But, this is like a malignant cancer, globalization of capitalism and the 1%'s way of pitting the pions against each other.

America is now known though out the world as a country that will, given any excuse invade and plunder another country as well as going back on their signed agreements...............The Geneva Convention, Biological and Chemical warfare to name a few.

I love the land, the world, the planet, all the people and animals - but there is a darkness spreading across the globe and it is a evil force, a small group of psychopaths that are ruling and running the planet, hell bent on our destruction at any cost to simply make more money and gain more power over every aspect of our lives.

The common man/woman wants nothing more than a roof over their head, clean water, enough food, a soft bed to sleep in and to live in peace.

But, some people want it all and to hell with everyone else. They don't want to play fair or share.

If the common person does not wake up, unite and rebel we face eternal enslavement.

This is a call to arms.

I pray it is not already to late.

People need to really put down their xboxes, ipods, cell phones and all the other distractions and educate themselves as to what in the heck is really coming down.

If, particularly the American People do not begin to take a very active roll and grow some guts, the world is going to continue to degenerate.

Elections are coming up.................big deal, GoodSearch.com (I no longer Google) the video, "Hacking Democracy"

When you can't control the Politicians or the voters, then you control the counting! Go back to paper votes and we will have a President that was voted in!

Our votes no longer count.

We are basically a two party system that answers to the exact same corporations and military.

We basically are screwed if the American People...............all of us that are the 99% do not take to the streets and demand our country back.

The video above is long and yes it happened a long time ago, BUT - it shows that while most Americans believe their vote counts, it's a big sham, a illusion of freedom.

Whats more, again I say this is now become a global issue.

Many people, particularly American's will find the time to watch Dancing With The Stars, Harry Potter, and all the other silly nonsense programs and movies but few will do the serious research and fewer still will unite and rebel.

The Fed Reserve needs to be liquidated, and Geithner, Paulson, Bush, Cheney, Obama, et al, should all be indicted, tried for treason and sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON!!!!

The video below is also long but really should be watched. It is called, "How the UK and the US Engineer Misery and War".

We need real change, or we as a species face destroying ourselves.

We cannot keep going on "business as usual".

The world sees this, while most Americans either are still asleep or afraid to physically rebel.
edit on 25-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for your answer and movie-links, it's far past my bedtime but I'll watch the last one tomorrow.

I agree with what you say, and i have to say that in spite of the ranting and impatience Alex Jones makes more and more sence. (Not that i endorse all hes ideas)

I've also been aware of the fraud at your last election since it happened, those news actually reached danish msm, but now is the time for the public to educate themself before your election.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Here in America money currently buys justice, political power, health and a whole hosts of things that should not really be allowed to be bought.

Many Americans that I talk to and read these posts on ATS simply do not read political books, or watch political videos longer than 4 minutes.

They are distracted and manipulated too easily and simply don't really care about anybody but themselves, not seeing how we are all interconnected.

Four books I highly recommend and I'll bet not one American ATS member has all four of these:

* Chaos Point 2012 And Beyond and * The Chaos Point The World At The Crossroads both by Ervin Laszlo

* Corporatism The Secret Government of the New World Order by Jeffrey Grupp and

* Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski

You see American's will spend billions on war, Dancing With The Stars, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl and all the other nonsense, yapping endlessly on their cells, listening to their ipods of music but as far as really researching, they just don't read, they don't get involved, they just don't get it.............they watch CNN and read the newspaper and consider themselves educated although all our media is owned by five very large corporations.

I simply give up..............Americans and many others thoughout the world sleep and sleep deeply.

Or, they are greedy and self serving thinking of nobody but themselves and not how we are all interconnected and what affects one affects all of us.

Much like greedy little spoiled brats.

That's about ready to change, the world is changing and Americans just don't see it coming.

edit on 25-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I know....it's horrible how ignorant the majority of people have become.

American has been overwhelmed by fascist laws like NDAA and Patriot Act that more or less makes the US a potential concentration camp.

4th Amendment:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This is just one of many ideas where Ron Paul might be able to direct the US in a more reasonable direction another would be stopping illigal invasion wars and trying to end the idea that the US should police the entire world.

new topics

top topics

join