It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop teaching about the holocaust so that children see Germany in a better light, says Lord Baker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

I didn't say that anyone had advocated that history be removed from the curriculum, did I ?

Don't "OMG" me either, it's juvenile.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
reply to post by Helixer

I didn't say that anyone had advocated that history be removed from the curriculum, did I ?

Don't "OMG" me either, it's juvenile.

Who said,

I'm sorry there's so much personal rancour in this thread.

So much for the rancour. Sorry if the "OMG" offended your sensibilities. No foul intent meant.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Well, no wonder.

You accuse me of saying something I didn't & slap a great big OMG to your comments, as if I'm an idiot and your Brain of Britain. I know this is "the internet" but had you pulled a stunt like that in my home you'd have been asked to leave.

Au revoir.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Of course! Lord Baker's coments coincide withthe Jewish festival of Hannukah (Sp). So is this all about jewbaiting?? I am beginningto wonder. What an ass!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Of course! Lord Baker's coments coincide withthe Jewish festival of Hannukah (Sp). So is this all about jewbaiting?? I am beginningto wonder. What an ass!

What relevance is Hannukah to British history?

Britain is a Christian kingdom and while we are tolerant of all religions what importance is Hannukah in this thread?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Dear Helixer,

You know, I was thinking...

To their credit, Jews do mention the Gypsies and homosexuals were shipped off to labor camps along with Jews and Communists. Wouldn't it be a reasonable act if Israel set aside some of the land it stole from the Palestinians and allow Gypsies to settle there?

If the US can build a huge museum dedicated to the memory of Jews who died in WWII shouldn't the Jews in Israel have a museum dedicated to the Gypsies who died?

God knows, they did dedicate Israel to the Commuists so they have that covered. Zionism and Communism are sister ideologies based on the ideas set forth by Rabbi Moses Hess, as you know.

A million or more Gypsies in Israel would liven up the place, improve the food and music scene, in my view.

Originally posted by Helixer

Originally posted by gravitational
Is that their new excuse now, not to see Germany in a bad light ??

I thought they stopped teaching the Holocaust because they didn't want to piss off the Muslims.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Either way, It's fundamentally wrong in so many levels.

Why should teaching the holocaust annoy Muslims? It was Nazi Germany that exterminated Jews, gypsies, communists, opponents of Hitler, the disabled.

Why drag muslims into the debate?

edit on 27-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: schpellink

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Hahaha!!! I don't think many zionists would want to share anything with the Gypsy victims of the Nazis. Of all the billions Germany has paid for the Holocaust the vast majority went to Israel and hardly anything to Gypsies. Even then, the money went to the zionist state and very little to Jewish survivors.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Totemo Oki-radioactive desu!

As far as I know the word Holocaust means burnt offering in Greek so if anything that happened in WWII should be remembered as a holocaust then it should be the nuclear incineration of the innocent civilians of Hiroshima and Nagasaki as well as civilians burned to death by specially designed fire-storm bombs and bombing techniques in Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya as well as Dresden Germany.

Talk about your well-olied.

Consider too that the Japanese were trying very hard to surrender months before the A-bomb was even complete let alone dropped.

Maybe Israel should have a holocaust museum for the victims of the bomb developed mainly by Jewish scientists and advanced by powerful Jewish Zionists in the US the technology behind which was given to the Soviets by Communist Jewish spies.

Remember too that as soon as Istael was born it started developing a holocaust bomb and made it a priority to have one.

Don't worry - the Zionists are not forgetting the Holocaust as they plan a new one.

Originally posted by Human0815
Imo. the wrong way, everyone need to learn about the Holocaust,
as well as Colonialism, Imperialism, Stalinism, Communism!

But the Holocaust need a special Place because it was the first Time
where a "Toetungs-Machinery" was used!

It is a different case to kill someone in Affect than to use a well oiled Machinery for this,
the Holocaust is very unique and not bound to the Germans alone!

The Kids here in Japan do not learn much about the past
and even many of the older ones, born after 1945, know nothing
about the Japanese War-Crimes, this led to a Society
which may be not aware of the potential danger!

Never Forget!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wasn't there some issue with the Gay Pride Parade in Israel, as well?

All the work Gay Zionist Pole Dancers for Peace have done counts for nothing in the minds of those people, apparently.

Originally posted by Helixer
reply to post by BRAVO949

Hahaha!!! I don't think many zionists would want to share anything with the Gypsy victims of the Nazis. Of all the billions Germany has paid for the Holocaust the vast majority went to Israel and hardly anything to Gypsies. Even then, the money went to the zionist state and very little to Jewish survivors.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
WHY DO WE EVEN LET THE GERMANS RUN ANYTHING???

I mean, after TWO world wars, you'd think we'd dissolve their nation like Yugoslavia or something...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
'Cause they know what they are doing and

In the words of General Patton...

We just destroyed the only decent people in Europe.

No wonder some experts say the Zionists killed Patton.

Originally posted by yourmaker

I mean, after TWO world wars, you'd think we'd dissolve their nation like Yugoslavia or something...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949
'Cause they know what they are doing and

In the words of General Patton...

We just destroyed the only decent people in Europe.

No wonder some experts say the Zionists killed Patton.

Originally posted by yourmaker

True. The Allies should have stuck with getting rid of the Nazi scum. The rest of the German people were a cultured soulful people who never really bothered anyone unless they came for the German people.

You just have to read turn of the century German literature and philosophy; it is astounding. Even their science was holistic like science is just now becoming. Ironically it was the Jewish middle classes who saw Hitler coming that took this culture and knowledge with them when they went to the US. Einstein was one of these people who exploited German cutting edge science for self aggrandisement.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah British history is so much better.

Face it, everyone has dirty laundry.

What's your point? There is a huge diff between dirty laundry and admitted atrocities.

I know some Nazis who would be proud of you sir.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What's your point? There is a huge diff between dirty laundry and admitted atrocities.

My point is that the full history should be taught, if you start removing parts of a particular country's history, where does it stop?

The holocaust is but one chapter of a long German history, it should be taught to show how far they've come.

Same as, for example England's barbaric past or the US's slave past or Australia's cull of Aborigines on Tasmania.

These things need to be taught.

I know some Nazis who would be proud of you sir.

What do you mean by that?

Why would nazis be proud to have their history told to everyone?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

My point is that the full history should be taught, if you start removing parts of a particular country's history, where does it stop?

The holocaust is but one chapter of a long German history, it should be taught to show how far they've come.

Same as, for example England's barbaric past or the US's slave past or Australia's cull of Aborigines on Tasmania.

These things need to be taught.

Yes,

It all needs to be "taught".

But how do we as normal, non-psychopathic minds insure its' accuracy ?

God forbid we have our children get the wrong ideas because of biased and edited history.

Who certifies these historical records ?

edit on Dec-28-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How dare we seek the truth and filter out the lies we have been spoonfed since birth. Looks like chad is stilll eating it up by the boat load.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Yeah British history is so much better.

Mate!

British history is despicable. They helped facilitate the holocaust, they never stopped it, they allowed it to happen. Voila shortly after the bastard state of \israel was formed.

\The queen her fine majesty shall rot for her support of the evil world she allows to continue.

Like my Rant?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

What are you talking about?

I'm saying everything should be taught, thusly, one can then make their own opinions about it.

Going by your opposition of this, it seems you're happy for information to be suppressed and lies to be told.

Shall we call you a Holocaust denier from here in?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Shall we call you a Holocaust denier from here in?

Calll me a denier of ignorance wise guy. \ur twists and slants are despicaBLE.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Oh it's ok for you to have a dig...but as soon as someone else does, you get all upset!

I am saying EVERYTHING should be taught, right? INCLUDING the Holocaust...which according to you, would make nazis proud. Still waiting for an explanation on that one btw.

So, YOU seem to have a problem with this and are being argumentative about my statements.

My only conclusion then, is that you are arguing against everything being taught, therefore are happy for things to be suppressed.

If this is not the case then STATE YOU ARGUMENT CLEARLY because I have absolutely no idea on what you are waffling on about.

Seems you're just being a douche for the sake of being a douche.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join