It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloggers and Talkers Beware!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

If your partner that you want to marry is of the same sex,
the muslims will kill you.The christians won't allow you
to marry but they won't kill you in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

No one knows how to civily talk anymore Im not surprised. Maybe if people would actually learn something before bashing every member of certain race this wouldn't happen. I'm always against what the establishment wants to implement but I get it this one, no one knows the difference between a muslim and an arab so this actually makes sense. Shut the F*ck up if you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Daedal

So if someone bashes conservatives, or christians, is it illegal or is it still okay?

Does it just apply to followers of islam?

(tinfoil hat)
Is this where Obama comes out and says he's a muslim, and now we can't say "boo" about it?

Short answer yes, it's perfectly legal to bash anything/anyone except islam. Apparently they haven't evolved like the other religions. (oops guess that'll put me on the list
) Here's a clip from one of the links:

The OIC is taking direct aim at free speech and expression about Islam. Neither Christianity nor Judaism is named in the OIC’s official documents, whose only concern is to make the world safe from “defamation” of Islam — a charge that includes speaking truthfully about the national security implications of the Islamic doctrine of jihad.

and just one more:

Incitement to hatred under the OIC definition includes artistic expression like the Danish cartoons, literary expression like Salman Rushdie’s The Satanic Verses, or Pastor Terry Jones’ burning of his personally owned copy of the Qur’an. According to the “test of consequences,” if Muslims feel compelled to burn, loot, riot, and kill in response to such exercises of free expression, under the laws the OIC wants the U.S. to enact, it would be the editor and cartoonist of the Jyllands-Posten newspaper, Salman Rushdie, and Terry Jones who would be held criminally responsible for any damage or deaths that ensue.

You know what this sounds like? You remember the Twilight Zone episode where the adults had to keep thinking happy thoughts around the little kid or else they would disappear? islam is the little kid.www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-12-2011 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I think that it's becoming more and more apparent that laws will be passed that we never thought would be. Fore-fathers would be so disgusted. And American's, as a whole, sit by and watch it happen. I am just now being enlightened after years of apathy and ignorance. Even the Christian Coalition website scares me. Control disguised as freedom...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Daedal

Islam bashing is a type of cultural racism and it should be a crime....

Right, like they don't do that themselves? When they give the 39 lashes to christians who refuse to convert? Or gang up on them in the streets and beat the hell out of them? That should be made illegal too. Oh wait, lets make hanging gay people illegal too and while were at it lets make the forcing of women to wear the burka and hijab illegal as well. If you want to outlaw oppression, well you might as well outlaw Islam because Islam is oppression and it's as corrupt as any government is.
edit on 26-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

You are ignorant & you choose to remain so in this day & age.
You live in a hick town & only know 'good ole white folk'.You go to church regulary & believe a sermon preached to you by a biggot....shall I go on making assumptions about you? Considering I don't know anything about you except from what you write!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You are correct. Offense is in the eye of the beholder. But does that make the offense any less potent. Were would you draw the line.. Would you allow open racism/ hate speech or personal slander on a site like ATS. Or do you think ATS functios fine without it.

Cultural racism is no difference. We can live in a world were we tolerate it or we dont... and there is a difference between cultural racism and being critical of a religion...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Right, like they don't do that themselves? When they give the 39 lashes to christians who refuse to convert?

There it is plane as day.. A good example of cultural racism.. The sooner they pass this bill the better so I dont have to read the tripe like above..

Who the hell is they.. It is not all Muslims. Because some do that then they should all be tarnished with the same brush...

Poor show sunshine...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Well, that is the problem right there. The UN can't change the definition of words by edict and they can't tell Americans what constitutes free speech.

lol and i thought ATS was about denying ignorance.. Hello there.. The world exists outside of the US and yes the rest of the world has an opinion too...and if that opinion is defined by the UN so be it...

Yes you are entitled to your free speech and I can see you cannot grasp the point of this. I am glad your president had a better education than you....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have a big mouth and will never allow SHARIA in this country or women in BURKAS as that is satanism, and also NAZI's, don't stand under anyone, they can stand under our bullhorns.

Edit to add, while people have to speak up, also, its important to do so in positive constructive ways, too. So, I'm not really liking how some of the scenarios, illegal fascist legislation they come up with makes me feel quite upset. Its important to stand ground peacefully and find a way to do so.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join