It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm curious how many Iranians you know? How many times you've visited Iran?

Have you ever sat in a room with a Muslim and a Jew and discussed holidays, daily life, education, medical benefits, what it means to wear a hijab or a burka?
(I have. My opinion is they are people just like I said in the OP)

It did not take long for someone to pull you out.It was a bit over the top, the bit about "we"(America) start the civil war's is laughable.Look at what is happening in Iraq,Civil war is a way of life for you and I belive the MB is in charge of that at this point.

Great post though tell I read thie post and it was obvious where you are comeing from.

Islam is the solution.....................right?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by apacheman

Originally posted by godWhisperer

after seeing videos of american apaches blowing people to bits for no good reason, after hearing about the effects of the american global military efforts, it makes me sick to think of yet another nation (iran) preparing to endure horrible american atrocities for the good of a few despicable people. if americans really thought about the deaths of REAL PEOPLE that their government causes, if we could just never forget how precious life is, then i don't think we would stand for another round of mass murder.

Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

Apaches fought a long horrendous war protecting their families, their lands, and their freedom, but were outnumbered by American psychopaths who got paid by other psychos for our children's scalps.

We stood for freedom and family.

I take your post as a severe insult to me and my ancestors so brutally murdered and deported from our homelands, and demand an apology for your thoughtless characterization.

Uh.... U.S. army "apache" attack helicopters
D'oh...facepalm

This is like..the relieving laughter in an otherwise rather stressful thread

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Being far to melodramatic are we? It is plainly obvious that he is referring to a helicopter. It's unfortunate seeing people so traumatized by long dead individuals that you have never met. They would have to be long dead to accomplish what you claimed.

You demand an apology for a statement that you do not understand? Ha! That is rich. Really, develop a thicker skin so you can avoid pointless crap like this. Everyone knows that certain tribes don't fight 19th century style any longer, even the Iranians.

I do like the way you play out your agenda however.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

It is an unfortunate truth that the OP is not alone in ignorance. Yip, I am telling you that you are dumber than dirt and far from alone if you think for one moment that Iran is defenseless.

It is pretty much pointless but I am going to clue you in. If the USA and its allies attack Iran, it will rally all of the enemies of the USA Government and its allies like Britain and Israel. Russia to name just one.

You would have been more correct in making your apologizing to Israel since that is who Iran can and will bomb but you could have simply apologized to humanity because many will die on all sides.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
What bugs me the most, is you get members on here who are American, who give it "This British Empire atrocity, that British Empire atrocity". What America is doing now is no different to what the British done centuries ago, except now we are supposed to be living in modern, civilised times.

They wanted to test the effects of a nuclear device on a civilisation, Japan gave them that excuse, tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children died.

I don't know what the Vietnam war was about (nor do I care), but I know America was in the wrong, and tens of thousands of innocent men, women and children died.

They constantly stick their noses in the Middle East, and tens of thousands innocent men, women and children die.

Now they want to attack Iran, and I'm guessing tens of thousands innocent men, women and children will die.

The atrocities committed by my country pale in comparison, it disgusts me that my government so blindly follow. I take some small comfort in the fact that we are out for peace and don't shoot anything that moves, unlike some.

The worst part is, the American people are warm, caring people (for the most part), it's just a shame you let your government get away with strategic genocide.

Merry Christmas.

BRILLIANT POST

I could not agree more, nicely said my friend.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
It did not take long for someone to pull you out.It was a bit over the top, the bit about "we"(America) start the civil war's is laughable.Look at what is happening in Iraq,Civil war is a way of life for you and I belive the MB is in charge of that at this point.

Great post though tell I read thie post and it was obvious where you are comeing from.

Islam is the solution.....................right?

Not sure how you got that! I despise organized monotheistic religion and think it is one of the primary causes of judgment, war, separation, guilt and many other heinous things. I am definitely not pro-Islam.

I AM pro-freedom and pro "choice" however and believe people should believe what they choose to. Hopefully they'll choose based on awareness and Love rather than fear or tradition though

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

It is an unfortunate truth that the OP is not alone in ignorance. Yip, I am telling you that you are dumber than dirt and far from alone if you think for one moment that Iran is defenseless.

It is pretty much pointless but I am going to clue you in. If the USA and its allies attack Iran, it will rally all of the enemies of the USA Government and its allies like Britain and Israel. Russia to name just one.

You would have been more correct in making your apologizing to Israel since that is who Iran can and will bomb but you could have simply apologized to humanity because many will die on all sides.

that was a little extreme, specially since I never said Iran is defenseless... are you implying it would be an even fight? Even if it were an even fight AFTER other countries joined in against America I imagine the people of Iran would have had their share of suffering.

Where do you fall on this whole scenario? Think America will, won't? should, shouldn't?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran.

If what you say here is true!

Than who exactly is going to attack Iran?

If the US attacks Iran, wont it be Americans doing the fighting on their behalf? Or am i missing out on something?

You can't blame the elite for all the bad things you are willingly to do for them.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Wow, thank you for taking on the burden of speaking for all the people of the United States. You are sooooooooo humble in your ability to say what everyone has been feeling. Bless you and your amazing talents, presence, and abilities.

LOL, I love it when people get to feeling so big that they think they speak for everyone else. Merry Christmas, lol.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just posted a reply on an earlier thread touching on some aspects of this subject. I feel that most people look at americans like our government reflects who we all are, which is entirely incorrect. The only war i supported was afghanistan, mind you i was a naive early teenager and didnt fully understand what was happening, like so many other people from the US. Iraq was very unpopular here and every other conflict since has been twisted by msm to look like we werent even involved, because nobody wanted war. I believe war in Iran is unavoidable at this point and unfortunately there isnt much the general public can do to change the politicians minds.

Nobody that i have talked to wants this, other than the arms dealers to supply it, bankers to finance it, politicians to promote it, and contractors to rebuild, and of course the people scared that Iran will strike the first blow. Unfortunately thats where the power resides in this country. Hopefully we the people do something to upset the stance set by the powers that be, but that is no overnight reform.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Aktivate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If you think the British Empire was a nasty one, I can't wait to see how you guys come down on the Islamic Empire.

No one is going to destroy Iran. Any engagement will/would be a limited one. Things would have to go seriously wrong for anything more profound to occur.

Russia needs to be careful in this game - they are protecting Iran for their own reasons, but I don't think that they have as much control over their populace as they think they do if they are planning to try and go all in with protecting Islam. I think that as things stand, the government there may provoke their own non-Muslim populace.

If people are trying to drive a Gog/Magog narrative (I've spent the weekend being lectured on the tribulation, so give me some latitude here for being off my usual path), I suspect it might back fire in the Russia proper. I bet the dividing line is not where is expected. What if European Russia breaks off? I can see quite a few cases for this exact scenario. (Man, it must suck to be Georgia.)

Grab up a section of Kazakhstan down to the Aral Sea, a section of Turkmenistan to the Caspian.

edit on 2011/12/25 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Talking about a kind of rotating wing aircraft that the Army flys.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran.

If what you say here is true!

Than who exactly is going to attack Iran?

If the US attacks Iran, wont it be Americans doing the fighting on their behalf? Or am i missing out on something?

You can't blame the elite for all the bad things you are willingly to do for them.

Military troops following orders from above will perform some attrocities - it is not an individual decision once the fighting starts. But to answer your question directly - yes, it will be American men and women doing the fighting. Your question is one of the precise reasons media propaganda like naming Iran as the group behind 9/11 is so pertinent; it gives the men and women of our military, and people backing war a reason to kill Iranians with less conscience about it.

If "the elite" is the group providing the propaganda and lies then we can blame them, and should!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly

Pfft. It's really easy for you to act so sympathetic towards them while you're cozy & safe at home on American soil.

Go hike along their border, and casually step a foot or two over on their side of the line; then, after enduring whatever they decide to do to you--over a course of months or years--come back and share with us how sympathetic you are towards them.

There is a pretty stark difference between a country that is practically invaded by illegal aliens--and gives them jobs and protection--and a country that treats outsiders as unwelcome spies and criminals.

You've made it clear which side you support.
edit on 25-12-2011 by unworldly because: grammar

Great reply and I agree 100% with you. Its easy to be sympathetic toward something when you are not there. If the OP stepped across the line over there im sure he'd have an entirely different take on the subject....That is, if he survives to tell it.

You wont see me being an apologist over this matter, no way.
edit on 25-12-2011 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Nice apology. You should feel fortunate you come from a country that could write something like that. It's ashame the poeple of Iran could never read it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
well said sir,

I also know no one who is "pro" war on anyone, especially the middle east. And as a member of the food service force, I know and speak with more people that the average joe.

if we were to have a democratic vote about our wars, there would rarely be one. (more so if the gov't didn't manipulate the media into making us believe we need particular ones)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
destroy them cleverly to destroy us purposefully... link like a chain.
look between the lines and . due south. cryptic warriors unite.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I am a canadian. I'll sign this thread too. We do not wish our governments to engage in aggressive action they already have iran outgunned in terms of technology there is little iran can do. Soon not even the terrorists will be-able to get through their dragnets of technology without an agent of the government letting them through. Iran just wants to exist, and not under this globalist tyranny; I can understand that. And that is why I can understand my ruthless and tyrannical government, as well as those involved in the united nations (which is a tyranny all on it's own that has plotted for world government and is close to achieving it), have no interest in co-existence. It isn't the people it is their leaders doing this, most of the people don't care to be meddling with some country on the other side of the planet.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There is a rogue group of elite people (if you can call them that) who thrive on destroying other people; they are evil. They own the companies who make war equipment and they own the companies who rebuild and profit off war-torn countries - companies like Halliburton, Bechtel, Blackwater... If there is an enemy it is not the American people. Follow the money.

Iran doesn't have any equivalent of defense contractors or arms companies?
edit on 25-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

We should be more in Focus in 2 Other Countries ! Then Iran! Iran is the Least of Our Worries!

well as im still viewing this thread on the first page and Iran may have no defense contractors & just may have little arm's company's here and there ..

There is One Country that is Famous for it ! that the Ole .. U.S.A. is Occupying since a little after 9/11/2001

That Country is called Afghanistan One of the Biggest Arms Dealers Manufactures of Crude Weapons yet effective machine Guns & Rifles mostly There are Copy's Replicas of well known Machine Guns like one of their Famed versions of a Ak47's Missiles & Tanks etc... and they are in the Drug Trade too mostly Opium/Heroin and don't forget the Rich source of Minerals Natural resources they have ! in Afghanistan go ask China ... as there are Swamping the country

Chinese Takeout
Cold economic realities dictate that China is going to be the big player in the new Afghan gold rush -- and Washington had better wake up to that fact, soon.
www.foreignpolicy.com...

www.irinnews.org...

A Swell.. Hot Spot for Arms Dealers ! selling their Goods to 3rd world Countries

to get some knowledge about this here is a Documentary that pretty much explains it all

Afghanistan: Drugs, Guns and Money

Google Video Link

Another is Pakistan cashing in too... of the Weapons manufacturing trade..
www.irinnews.org...

The reality is that the Afghan's has been doing this for centuries

I would like to think Americans Would want to go after a More Corupt Country Menace like North Korea !!
a Country that took a fictional Book Seriously right down to the lifestyle and Attire !
AKA George Orwell's (1984)

Especially Now The U.S. & South Korea are still at War with North Korea that war has not Ended! Its just a Truce ! a Little Cold War.. on Stand By since the Early 50s ! hiding behind their big Brother Dragon ! (China)
as China was involved with them in the Korea War

edit on 26-12-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
Apaches don't have a damned thing to do with the psychopaths ruling the US, and I'll thank you not to disparage the name of my people.

He meant the horrific Apache Helicopter killing machines used by the U.S. military in Iraq and elsewhere which have been shown in viral videos blowing civilians apart from a safe distance as if they were merely imaginary figures in a video game. It's unfortunate that those machines are named after the Apache people.
edit on 12/26/2011 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join